IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rally.PNG

•••
•••
•••
•••
I will never endorse Japan as anything but two faced, prejudiced and insular. 120 million overbred and jam packed into 200 sf apartments.

Don't know what to say, except almost everything you have said is wrong or mistaken. Japan's population density is less than some Western European countries, for example. It's no closer to much of the Mid East and Africa than you are, and has had nothing to do with creating the current problems there. Some 3 million non-Japanese have made their homes here, amazing for the place to you describe. It's insular, yes, but not to the extremes you describe, obviously.

So you had a bad experience a few decades ago (I have never experienced anything like that in all my years here), and some girl in Europe who you think was Japanese gave you a dirty look more recently (though if you know anything about Japanese, they rarely make such obvious facial expressions at strangers). I was told to give up my seat to a local once in a French club in Toronto. Years later, I almost got into a fistfight with a dirtbag in Paris. I thought it was rude, but don't hate Canada (or French people) because of it.

But you have made up your mind. I am not really interested in your further opinions on the subject either. But I will say something when somebody makes crude jokes about my family, who are all Japanese as well.

In closing I will give you picture of what most Japanese think of when they hear the word "bukakke." You may find it shocking... Who is the deviant again?
ぶかっけ - Google Search.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Dunuld has the same edukashun as his shitbrains monkey supporter
On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it
Those Iranians were flying in the water, mommy, and I was "cocked and loaded" on 3 "sights"! But I am merciful, so 10 minutes before, I stop it!!

Go on, cheer for him, you monkey
Cheer for Donuld the Merciful!! Jajajajaja

•••
Nah.. Even if the USA used a military retaliation, it would be targeted. Iran's Gov wouldn't last long in a war with the USA.

You know, just like the "targeted" US air strikes on March 19, 2003, air strikes that failed to prevent the 2nd Iraq War. A war that lasted 8 1/2 years and left Iraq in shambles, an ongoing incubator of terrorism.

Iran is also 3-4 times larger than Iraq, along with it's military personnel and weapons arsenal.

The Bush administration proved to be completely wrong in their fabricated PR estimation that the Iraq war would be quick and easy:
  • On the March 16, 2003, broadcast of CBS' Face the Nation, Cheney stated: "I think [the war will] go relatively quickly." When host Bob Schieffer pressed the vice president to offer a more precise estimate of how long the war would take, Cheney replied: "Weeks rather than months." On NBC's Meet the Press the same day, Cheney stated, "my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators [by the Iraqi people]."
  • In a February 7, 2003, appearance at Aviano Air Base in Italy, Rumsfeld projected that the Iraq war "could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."
But by all means be a sucker once again and contribute to the carnage in your ignorant support:

Last edited:
•••
Student KICKED OUT of Class for Saying There's Only 2 Genders I Pseudo-Intellectual
In today's Pseudo-Intellectual, Lauren Chen talks about a student in the UK was recently removed from class for stating that there are only two genders - an idea that the teacher found problematic and not inclusive. This isn't the first time a student has faced repercussions for saying that biological sex exists, and that there are only 2 genders, supposedly invalidating non-binary genders. Has political correctness gone too far?

•••
Black Democrat Booed For Testifying Against Slave Reparations

Hey, I also want some reparations from the North African Muslim Barbary Pirates, that invaded and looted my Island and then took thousands of slaves (mostly young women) to be sold as Sex Slaves in the markets of Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco, about 150-200 years ago!

Waiting for my check!

•••
Texas gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident last year
New census estimates show Texas' Hispanic population growth continues to surpass white population growth, with Hispanics on pace to soon represent a plurality.

The gap between Texas’ Hispanic and white populations continued to narrow last year when the state gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/

Texans of color continue to easily outpace the white population
Soon to become a plurality, the Hispanic population in Texas has grown massively since 2010. Meanwhile, the white population is barely staying ahead of the Asian population in growth.

With Hispanics expected to become the largest population group in Texas as soon as 2022, new population estimates released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau showed the Hispanic population climbed to nearly 11.4 million — an annual gain of 214,736 through July 2018 and an increase of 1.9 million since 2010.

Race 2010 population 2018 population estimate Increase
Hispanic
... 9,460,921 ...........11,368,849 ............. 1,907,928
Black ........ 2,899,884 ........... 3,441,644 ................ 541,760
White ........11,428,638 ..........11,912,849 ............... 484,211
Asian ........... 960,543 ............1,433,736 ................ 473,193
  • Source: U.S. Census Bureau
  • Credit: Connie Hanzhang Jin and Darla Cameron

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The difference is Trump doesn't want a war but will not play PC games if it comes to it.

Agree GW Bush and his advisers were 100% wrong about Iraq.

But, the war with Sadam's military was over in a few weeks. Just as everyone knew it would be. Holding the country was a different problem.

Then Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton did the same thing in Libya!!

You know, just like the "targeted" US air strikes on March 19, 2003, air strikes that failed to prevent the 2nd Iraq War. A war that lasted 8 1/2 years and left Iraq in shambles, an ongoing incubator of terrorism.

Iran is also 3-4 times larger than Iraq, along with it's military personnel and weapons arsenal.

The Bush administration proved to be completely wrong in their fabricated PR estimation that the Iraq war would be quick and easy:
  • On the March 16, 2003, broadcast of CBS' Face the Nation, Cheney stated: "I think [the war will] go relatively quickly." When host Bob Schieffer pressed the vice president to offer a more precise estimate of how long the war would take, Cheney replied: "Weeks rather than months." On NBC's Meet the Press the same day, Cheney stated, "my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators [by the Iraqi people]."
  • In a February 7, 2003, appearance at Aviano Air Base in Italy, Rumsfeld projected that the Iraq war "could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."

I don't support a war with Iran. I was just stating a simple fact. Iran's military would collapse in a sustained attack from the USA.

peace
But by all means be a sucker once again and contribute to the carnage in your ignorant support:

Last edited:
•••
I do remember reading about Iran having sleeper cells in the US. If they were activated, it wouldn't be pretty.

•••
Katie Hopkins‏ Verified account @KTHopkins Jun 19

Hopkins tweets facts about London stabbings
The BBC / left - ban her, call her racist, defund her, target her.

Imam tweets racial slurs, anti-Semitic horrors, blames women for rape
The BBC / left - give him a national platform to shove Islamophobia b*llocks down our necks

•••
•••
VIDEO: Democrat Leaders Pelosi and Schumer Caught on Camera Doing Victory Dance After They Thought They Goaded Trump into War with Iran!
The leaders of the Democrat Party could not care less about 150 Iranian lives. They couldn’t care even less about the fate of our country.
Everything, everyday to them, is about power and how to steal it and keep it.
Rather than attempting to make America a better place or keeping America great, Democrat leaders are all about power. On Friday before President Trump decided not to drop bombs on Iran for knocking down a US drone, the President met with Congressional leaders in the White House to discuss the situation.

After the meeting, Democrat Senate leader Chuck Schumer from New York and Democrat Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, could be seen cheering outside the White House. As they approached their cars, Schumer raised his hands in victory and Pelosi was smiling and cheering on Schumer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...thought-they-goaded-trump-into-war-with-iran/

•••
Hello Americans,

Your voting history is so predictable. The best "personality" wins.

•••
The economy is doing great. Are you going to let the politicians exploit it for their advantage/agenda?

Last edited:
•••
Hello Americans,
Your voting history is so predictable. The best "personality" wins.

Yes. And in every other country people choose wisely after informed consideration. :xf.laugh:

Good song though. Haven't heard that in a while.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes. And in every other country people choose wisely after informed consideration. :xf.laugh:

Good song though. Haven't heard that in a while.

That song is so dead on even though it was released over 30 years ago. And it explains why Trump won election and why he may win re-election.

And I get your sarcasm. "Wisely" and "informed" are not words I would use when it comes to the electoral process of any country. (y) But the US is the de facto standard. So you shouldn't expect anything better in other countries.

I agree. Great song.

Last edited:
•••
I don't support a war with Iran. I was just stating a simple fact. Iran's military would collapse in a sustained attack from the USA.

Are you aware that WWII was the last war that the USA won? And it was thanks largely to what later became NATO.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back