Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe stop thinking about me so much? You notice I post a basic post, nothing to do with you whatsoever and your first reply is trying to start something, nothing to do with politics. It doesn't bother me but have you noticed any of this type of stuff going in your favor? You're like a low-grade troll.

Having a great day actually, you obviously are not. You support a windmill causes cancer idiot, who's been crying all day on Twitter. Like you.

Weird, you don't sound very happy.

•••
so When are we getting trump-s tax returns

•••
I'm not done crying.

So not only are you obsessed with underage cross-dressing boys but adult men as well? On top of that:

mr-x said: ↑

At the end of the millennium, the dead on the earth are resurrected and everyone who every lived is alive again for a "short time". The devil rallies the people of the world to attack the Holy city and God rains fire and brimstone to cover the entire earth. The unsaved are destroyed forever and the earth is cleansed.

Bat shit crazy. That's what a lifetime of brainwashing will do to you.

A good chunk of this thread is just you crying about stuff.

-----------------
so When are we getting trump-s tax returns

It's going to be a battle

White House pushes back on request for Trump tax forms
https://www.apnews.com/08407f0c1bd04a2cb33842ebe8113d82

He's scared to death of that getting out.

I need a hug :xf.cry:.
More tears coming. This is where you do 3, 4+ posts of more crying.

mug11oz-whi-z1-t-tears-of-trump-supporters.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Naugh... you're not upset.

So not only are you obsessed with underage cross-dressing boys but adult men as well? On top of that:

mr-x said: ↑

At the end of the millennium, the dead on the earth are resurrected and everyone who every lived is alive again for a "short time". The devil rallies the people of the world to attack the Holy city and God rains fire and brimstone to cover the entire earth. The unsaved are destroyed forever and the earth is cleansed.

Bat sh*t crazy. That's what a lifetime of brainwashing will do to you.

A good chunk of this thread is just you crying about stuff.

•••
Big emergency one day, next day, 1 year warning:

Trump Retreats on Threat to Close Mexican Border, Offering a ‘One-Year Warning’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...border-offering-a-one-year-warning/ar-BBVCMSR

----------------------------
Didn't somebody post something earlier about somebody bending over. So besides Kim Jong Un and Putin taking turns with Trump, also Saudi Arabia. Take advantage of him while he's still there I guess:

House votes to end support for Yemen war, rebuffing Trump

The House on Thursday voted to end American involvement in the Yemen war, rebuffing the Trump administration's support for the military campaign led by Saudi Arabia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...port-for-yemen-war-rebuffing-trump/ar-BBVCuTw

Trump will veto it, doing what his handlers want him to.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Julian Assange to be expelled from Ecuadorian embassy in London WITHIN HOURS say WikiLeaks

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...assy-london-expelled-INA-paper-edward-snowden

Even tho they say he's not involved in the day to day operations, this didn't help him:

"In a blog post on the organization's legal defense fund website, WikiLeaks claimed that the move was an attempt by Ecuadorian President Lenín Moreno to cover up activities related to his use of an offshore tax haven created by his brother."

•••
Julian Assange to be expelled from Ecuadorian embassy in London WITHIN HOURS say WikiLeaks

Let me make myself clear about what's about to happen if ANYONE! tries to arrest Julian.
A ground breaking amount of government and country info will be leaked. It will continue until "whomever" releases him.
The internet as we know it will be attacked.
Banks, financial and crucial systems will be first.

Don't mean to play the fear monger but if you have info on your pc you might want to move it to a USB drive.

•••
Let me make myself clear about what's about to happen if ANYONE! tries to arrest Julian.
A ground breaking amount of government and country info will be leaked. It will continue until "whomever" releases him.

Don't mean to play the fear monger but if you have info on your pc you might want to move it to a USB drive.

What? The internet will be attacked? You've watched Mr. Robot lately haven't you? Great show but c'mon man.

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
What? The internet will be attacked? You've watched Mr. Robot lately haven't you? Great show but c'mon man.

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

You're such a simpleton.
You have no idea what he and his supporters can and will do.
There's a reason why he's not in a American jail cell.
The powers that be fear him.

•••
You're such a simpleton.
You have no idea what he and his supporters can and will do.
There's a reason why he's not in a American jail cell.
The powers that be fear him.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: All the crazy stuff posted is usually from Trump supporters, imagine that.

You know not that many people here at Namepros read this thread. I think it would be nice of you to start a thread to warn the whole forum to make a backup of their computer before the attack starts. Please, please start that thread.

Click - https://www.namepros.com/forums/the-break-room.6/create-thread

Last edited:
•••
Fart

Last edited:
•••
Fart

Last edited:
•••

I think you are probably a little over the top with that one. Somebody will arrest him, it will be absolutely criminal repression of speech, and liberals and leftists won't care - because they are kinda hot for the CIA and secret government police these days.

Even if they could, crashing computers worldwide is not going to win anyone over to his cause, so it would be stupid. Of course revealing more embarrassing hijinks that certain governments engage in would be a good thing.

•••
•••
If you think the borders are soft - think again

Former Mozilla CTO was detained at US border and told he had no right to a lawyer
Andreas Gal, former chief technical officer of Mozilla, filed a civil rights complaint against US Customs and Border Protection after he was detained in late 2018 for several hours at the San Francisco International Airport, interrogated, asked to unlock his devices, threatened with false criminal charges, and told he couldn't have a lawyer. He is a US citizen.

•••

Maybe better advice to harden your system and your network first?

There is no organized hacker community behind Assange. He’s yesterday’s news. People who used to work for Wikileaks before he sold out became disillusioned and moved on.

Hmm. The Christianity I was raised in made a big deal out of “loving thy neighbor”, “doing unto others” (as you would have them do unto you), and helping the poor, the sick, the immigrant, and others less fortunate. How come we always hear the talibangelcals focusing on the mythological fear mongering and never the practical day to day stuff like that? It’s always the hellfire and brimstone-fest...

Kentucky. The state that brought us “turtle man” Mitch and that county clerk who refused to do her job and issue marriage licenses. The stupid is strong in those parts. Are they writing similar laws to force anyone who is going to have hernia surgery, a knee replacement, a vasectomy or their appendix out watch video of the procedure first? Shouldn’t they be equally “informed” about their completely legal upcoming medical procedure?

No. This legislation is about punishing women and abusing the law to foist their religious beliefs on others. Why don’t they bring out the stocks and the dunking stool while they’re at it?

Last edited:
•••
^^^^^^ talibangelcals? LOL... "The stupid is strong in those parts."
WOW.... such leftist tolerance! Kill the babies before they come out into this world...

•••
Old Liberals Go Nuts at Anti Trump Protest

•••
I think you are probably a little over the top with that one. Somebody will arrest him, it will be absolutely criminal repression of speech, and liberals and leftists won't care - because they are kinda hot for the CIA and secret government police these days.

Even if they could, crashing computers worldwide is not going to win anyone over to his cause, so it would be stupid. Of course revealing more embarrassing hijinks that certain governments engage in would be a good thing.

Maybe they'll publish some tax returns...

•••
•••
•••
•••
If you cannot agree that the government must serve the interest of the people over people in power, we are lost, and this country is done for.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back