IT.COM

.tv The NEW superstars of .TV - Their names are everywhere on WHOIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Over two years ago Equity78 was kind enough to list the main 'players' at the time in the world of .TV.

I kept that list so I knew who was who, and it went something like (updated a bit):

Chris Hartnett

Thunayan K Al Ghanim (NP ID ELEQUA)

Igal Lichtman known as MrsJello/Boogie Productions/Cyber Tavern

Ben Van Dyk Farm.tv

Page Howe (NP member sitehq)

John Van Den Berg (NP ID JohnTV)

Sheeraz Hollywood.tv/Sports.tv

George Pickering (NP ID Local Experts)

David Sams (NP ID Supreme Sites) Hawaii.tv

Brian Berke (Np Id MCB.tv)

DNS Research (Np ID RL)

Sanchay Kumar (NP ID SKG)

Richard Kligman (NP ID SEARCHING TV)

Now, after the storm has passed and the sunshine has most certainly pushed its warmth in the direction of .Tv we appear to have a complete sea-change.

Yes, most of the original few are still firmly in the list but as I look at the aftermath of the past few days it is apparent that there were some SERIOUS winners.

I keep seeing MrRhee's handywork everywhere on the WHOIS as 'In Stealth Mode'

I've also come across an awful lot of Finster's hard work manifesting itself as 'LCOB'

Are these two the main beneficiary's of a good week (and drought days planning) or have others come across other common WHOIS names in the .TV new landscape?

What new names are you seeing? as it appears that a lot of new blood has descended on TV in the past few days (and that is such a welcome thing)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Media Ventures LLC has some outstanding names
Telepathy picking up great names left and right

Last edited:
•••
Jimbo,

MrRhee's and Fin are are 2 superstars in .tv. Also, there is one who is completing starting to get some of the best Spanish .tv names out there. However, if I disclose his name, he will kill me:)

There are many others as well but I don't want to leave anybody out but they know who they are.

Thanks, Jim

•••
I appreciate the celeb status that we are giving the "new breed", but, of course, we are concentrating on our own ideas of stardom here as well.

Nice to have a hall of fame, though(albeit a tad premature, to be sure)

That,of course doesn't mean I do not congratulate the kings as such, I do. Their focussed efforts bring consistency to the extension that had been deemed by some all but dead prior to this previous "frenzy".

What we need next now is a reality show dedicated to domainers of the extension, snoop and jeff included, that may bring some interest to .tv not to just the media niche it so righteously represents but the masses that watch as well.

WTF, they done everything else. Let's face it, this forum has played better than say "Hogan" and any other shows that memory so mercifully escapes me at this time.

Alright, just a little comic relief injected here. Keep the spirits high, guys and gals.

It's all good!

•••
•••
Must add that, for anyone collecting geo's, Michael Bilyk seems to be the man these days.

I even tried for a really obscure one a few weeks ago in India and his moniker was firmly in place.
He also snatched Derby this morning.

ALSO: RL is also known as CashCowDomains

•••
•••
Since my ego is about the size of jimboZ dotTV portfoliio, id say im on my way along with my buddy Freedom & TwoMoon.. See yeah all at the Hall Of Fame !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back