Domain Empire

opinion The most ugly seller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
He's probably one of those guys that needs every dollar and he made a critical mistake with wording on auction. He said 48 hours and not 48 hours after last bid.

Quite honestly he probably ran to lick his wounds, after all that ferocious dog omelet was chasing him. :xf.grin:

Too bad @omelet I think it would have been a decent domain RegistrarR

One could always have given a meaning to the second R.

Had I seen the listing I would probably have bid it up to a hundred bucks.

•••
•••
•••
Just saying the guy is actively trying to sell it. He is no newbie and yes ruining his rep for low xxx

@Top10
Dude, your reading this even though your not logging in. Suck it up and do the right thing.

https://m.facebook.com/registrarr/

Last edited:
•••
Crap, I was about to buy it and give it to omelet for his original price.

Looks like it's off afternic already.... dude is watching this topic.

•••
Thank you dear all.

I can pay his price actually. But he didn’t reply me, I don’t know where to buy

•••
Congrats @omelet

You saved some bucks :xf.grin:

•••
I messaged him that if he thoght 16 is too low, i can pay whatever he felt right. But he closed the door, I guess he didnt want to talk to me any more.

•••
Congrats @omelet

You saved some bucks :xf.grin:
I like double words

funny experiences,

i lost two names here with double word, one is double s "Sstick.com", one is "Registrarr.com"

•••
I like double words

funny experiences,

i lost two names here with double word, one is double s "Sstick.com", one is "Registrarr.com"

The word has to be great imo, something very brandable, registrarr isn't good man, i don't know who could possibly buy it.

•••
The word has to be great imo, something very brandable, registrarr isn't good man, i don't know who could possibly buy it.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

•••
•••
I have to question why members continued to bid if they believed the auction had already ended after 48 hours. This was sloppy workmanship by the seller, but why would bidding continue if terms were misunderstood or unclear?

•••
Just let you alll know that, I hv connected with the owner and have closed a price deal (not $16 for sure). Now it's about finish

•••
Still think peeps should be banned for being idiots on NP.

•••
Still think peeps should be banned for being idiots on NP.

He was an amateur, he got cold feet, made a mistake in a listing.

I think that would have been harsh especially now that the sale has closed.

We were all inexperienced once and that was probably his cherry domain.

•••
•••
That's great. I see @omelet vulgar trade review was removed.
Please be sure to leave another one
without profanity, so future members can see this person is dishonest.
Tried raising the price higher than the auction price as well, glad you didn't bite omelet.
https://blockchain.info/payment_req...Yq3TqZ&amount=0.005325&message=Registrarr.com (n)(n)

So everyone knows the penalty this person receives, reefer to this post
https://www.namepros.com/threads/non-paying-bidders-auction-winners.976139/#post-5796882

Banhammer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back