domains The most expensive names listed on BrandBucket August 2021

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So back at the end of 2019 I took a look at the most expensive names on BrandBucket. Interestingly not one of the names in that post are still on BrandBucket. You can take a look at those BrandBucket listings and their asking price at the time. BrandBucket has been listing premium names for awhile […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So back at the end of 2019 I took a look at the most expensive names on BrandBucket. Interestingly not one of the names in that post are still on BrandBucket. You can take a look at those BrandBucket listings and their asking price at the time. BrandBucket has been listing premium names for awhile […]

Continue Reading
Nice catching... End shut down really joking price. :hilarious::hilarious:
Many .io also very high listed ( some; above dot com selling Asking price )

•••
Tin for $750,000 - real steal, passes radio check easily, T at the start for The, Technology, Travel and N at the end for a lot of words, Network, News, Nation / National/s / Names (domainers) , Navigator, Newsletter, Nutrition and the I in the middle is the icing on the cake.

The word also has a meaning that can suit different industries but even if it didn't, it is worth high 7 figures.

Just 750k for TIN? That Is Nuts

•••
Tin for $750,000 - real steal, passes radio check easily, T at the start for The, Technology, Travel and N at the end for a lot of words, Network, News, Nation / National/s / Names (domainers) , Navigator, Newsletter, Nutrition and the I in the middle is the icing on the cake.

The word also has a meaning that can suit different industries but even if it didn't, it is worth high 7 figures.

Just 750k for TIN? That Is Nuts

Tin Foil!

“That is nuts.”

Oh, you’re good.

@equity78, is Brandbucket, paying u for this?
i dont care about “the highest prices listed.”

I care more about “Brandbucket Highest Sales”
Default, BB no effort to share - ANY SALES.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
@Samer
What's about saying endshutdown/ com ......
Faulty added zero ??? ( One zero or 2 zero ..... )

Last edited:
•••
Tin Foil!

“That is nuts.”

Oh, you’re good.

@equity78, is Brandbucket, paying u for this?
i dont care about “the highest prices listed.”

I care more about “Brandbucket Highest Sales”
Default, BB no effort to share - ANY SALES.

Samer

No they don't pay anything, I have never done business with Margot. If you are not interested don't read, easy fix. I am not interested in 90% of all domain related content therefore I don't read it.

BrandBucket as a rule does not release sales data, they also stopped their monthly email.

•••
No they don't pay anything, I have never done business with Margot. If you are not interested don't read, easy fix. I am not interested in 90% of all domain related content therefore I don't read it.

BrandBucket as a rule does not release sales data, they also stopped their monthly email.
I believe you,

I always read your content.

just dont appreciate Margot’s business plan,
Monthly sales? You dont say. I’d take annual

i’m sorry, that was rude to say, shouldnt take out my beef with BB practices, on you,

Do you understand my point;
Sales>>>Listed Prices?

I’m still going to read all your posts btw :xf.smile:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I believe you,

I always read your content.

just dont appreciate Margot’s business plan,
Monthly sales? You dont say. I’d take annual

i’m sorry, that was rude to say, shouldnt take out my beef with BB practices, on you,

Do you understand my point;
Sales>>>Listed Prices?

I’m still going to read all your posts btw :xf.smile:

Samer

I can understand that, I just don't like the implication or speculation am I being paid to write. If something was sponsored content I would have no problem letting you know it was sponsored. This is not the first time I have written about it and I think it's interesting to see that people would put these names on BrandBucket. It's like the previous post on the topic some of those names were listed for millions and you would not think they would even want to pay 15% on that type of domain name. That's the crux of it, what names are there, would you put your premium name there and how much commission would you pay?

•••
Prudent.ly

another BB published for just under $10k

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back