Dynadot

domains The meta registrations won’t quit and someone went Meta Crazy on Facebook names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
This meta registration craze continues to gather momentum. Back on October 11 I did a post taking a look behind the keyword Meta. Some incredible sales have fueled speculation, like MetaXR.com for $60,000, Metapayments.co at $53,450 that one was 9 days old. MetaDating.net was registered at Dynadot two weeks ago and sold for $35,000 at Sedo. metaavatars.net. The name was 122 days old when it … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No wonder people don't like domainers

•••
Its proven that Facebook usually take a FIRM stance against any trademark infringement...

•••
Yeah, those domain registrations = wasted money and time.

•••
Its proven that Facebook usually take a FIRM stance against any trademark infringement...

On top of that they are not rebranding to Meta Facebook. People just completely waste money. .cricket, .mobi, .cfd?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Domainers are crazy (including me:) ) But this one is worst!!! hahahaha. Dont get me wrong I’m talking about facebook and fb.

Last edited:
•••
No wonder people don't like domainers

This is the problem of imbeciles who are keen to categorise a particular group by labelling it uniformly.

However, that doesn't concern me, I'm only interested in improving myself.

•••
MetaOyster & MetaSuts have some correlation........

Oysters are an aphrodisiac after all :xf.love:

The domaining world has gone temporarily mad........

•••
This is the problem of imbeciles who are keen to categorise a particular group by labelling it uniformly.

However, that doesn't concern me, I'm only interested in improving myself.
Unfortunately, that's how the world works. People, groups, countries etc. have been known to be judged by the actions of a few.

•••
I think people forget that exceptions exist, meaning some domains that wouldn't usually sell for a big price DID sell for a big price due to a certain "buzz", and this excites people to buy up things almost blindly with the word "meta" in it, or other trend word. To buy similar styled domains thinking "well, if this domain got that, I must get this or close to this" ...the game just doesn't work like that. A trend is a trend, and some domains in that trend will indeed sell well, but the others probably won't

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
At least it will keep the lawyers in business.

•••
How legit is that? Facebook have not declared this publicly yet
I saw it Twitter and just sharing news. Dunno if it’s true or not

Attachments

• 0B724E3B-D062-4209-AEAB-E24DAF3F56F7.png
    0B724E3B-D062-4209-AEAB-E24DAF3F56F7.png
    879.1 KB · Views: 140
•••

I can tell you it isn't, nothing declared from the horses mouth (yet)

•••
No they post joke material mixed with regular domain news. This post did not have the 100% true badge so it is meant as humour.

Last edited:
•••
upload_2021-10-24_22-53-34.png

domain status in pending transfer.. might be domain sold.

•••
•••
I think people forget that exceptions exist, meaning some domains that wouldn't usually sell for a big price DID sell for a big price due to a certain "buzz", and this excites people to buy up things almost blindly with the word "meta" in it, or other trend word. To buy similar styled domains thinking "well, if this domain got that, I must get this or close to this" ...the game just doesn't work like that. A trend is a trend, and some domains in that trend will indeed sell well, but the others probably won't

bingo

go reg all meta net org co names cause couple odd ones sold..and u go broke way sooner than u go rich

sometimes domains are just pure luck. the big net co sales are def that. nothing more.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Back