Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sell it now and don't wait.

Well if he doesn't pay I have another offer as part of a package deal, someone else actually wants to develop it. Thank you for your feedback.

•••
heroin.me any value on that one?

•••
As far as the Sedo .me auction that starts tomorrow, they have the reserve range up this time, don't remember that with the last auction.

•••
Amazing SEDO!!!

Folks, this is amazing. Just a few hours into the auction, I don't think we've ever seen so many bids, so many large bids, so many bidders, for so many domains, this quickly. I watched the last two SEDO auctions carefully on opening day, they don't even come close.

•••

:imho:
Personally I'd stray away from [NOUN].me and focus on [VERB].me or [NAME].me and/or maybe hackz like ani.me, ac.me, aweso.me ect, that said I got a [NOUN\NAME].me - LLL and gasp should of taken the $500 offer I once recived about a year ago. :(

•••

I'm not aware of a website selling that product.

Does anyone have a direct link to the .me auction on Sedo?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I wonder if this Sedo auction is once again registry hold-backs / reserves, like previous auctions. Anyone know for sure?

•••
I wonder if this Sedo auction is once again registry hold-backs / reserves, like previous auctions. Anyone know for sure?

Yep, it's a registry auction. It's from their Premium Names/Development Program - http://www.domain.me/about-premium-names if you scroll down and check the different categories, you can see ones that were in the auction before, this auction, and ones that will be in future auctions.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks JB for the clarification.

On another topic, what do you all think of appraised.me?

•••
Thanks JB for the clarification.

On another topic, what do you all think of appraised.me?

Source.me is sitting with 0 bids.

waiting for the last minute? ;)

•••
Just got MicroSD.me - what do you think guys?

Regards,
Vitaliy

:wave:

•••
Source.me is sitting with 0 bids.

waiting for the last minute? ;)

The situation may change towards the end of the auctions but so far it's not very encouraging.

I guess many names will end up with zero bids or reserve not met.

•••
The situation may change towards the end of the auctions but so far it's not very encouraging.

I guess many names will end up with zero bids or reserve not met.

Same thing happened last time. Lots of lurking until the last hour.

•••
.me domains in my portfolio at present

Fried
Shack
Ozone
Pup
0-0
Newsreporter
Golfstore
Blouse
3DGame
Selfdrive
Justread

•••
sold poach dot me for $1000

•••
Was just checking out Sedo's market study and .me was one of the top 10 tlds sold in 2011. Says .fr and .es dropped down the list to be replaced by .co and .me. Which is good, since this Summer will be 4 years since general availability. Growing.

•••
•••
Tons of domains with zero bids. Maybe the last hour will bring out the bidders :blink:

•••
Tons of domains with zero bids. Maybe the last hour will bring out the bidders :blink:

Maybe. But they all seem to have reserves of at least $499 so there is no point bidding unless you think it is worth $500 or more - quite a few went unsold in the last auction. In fact at least some of those unsold ones from the last auction are now listed on Sedo as "make offer". Has anyone tried making an offer on one of those?

•••

Right now, over 75% have bids. I wish they would stagger (time left) these or not have so many at one time.

•••
Right now, over 75% have bids. I wish they would stagger (time left) these or not have so many at one time.

Only about 60 have hit reserve though. Yes I agree, staggering would be ideal.

•••
Green is starting to flash a lot! :)

•••
Oh well, I bid a bit for 666.me but gave up. I sold 666.co for high $xxxx so someone will get a good buy IMO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back