Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

The LLLL.org countdown

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vlad74

VIP Member
Impact
257
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a dig at you by any means but people need to be 100% correct when posting .be quick -xx remaining-
its not fair on people who believe everything they read.Seeing a lot of this on here recently.Djum started a thread citing the same kinda thing and i agree with him
 
2
•••
@jester81 ooopss.. Okay.. Sorry for misleading. I don't have these domains in my list which i generated online.. However the real thing is .org going fast than our expectations. I'll update my list will update as soon as i have new info.. !
 
0
•••
@Shams no problem,any idea how many LLLL.org are left total??
 
0
•••
@jester81 I'm checking domains with software. now i have to recheck all the domains again with registrars. I'll update soon but right now investors and domainers only registering, CVCV, VCVC and meaningful domains. complete buyout will take time. In the meantime we are focusing only on .org and on another side investors are registering .Co and .Biz Chips domains. all the 4L chips Domains starting with BJ,CN and other popular city names are already gone. check on your side if any of the available let me know.i want to register some.
 
0
•••
I'll post sales data from GoDaddy. $10 should be added to those for comparison, as those are expiring auctions.

yesterday:
sgsj.org $50
ltjj.org $55
lhwf.org $50
tndq.org $50
dkgf.org $55

today:
pdmh.org $45
ncwr.org $45
mgcr.org $90
zjqb.org $30
hrfh.org (5 min left) $101
zpyy.org (15 min left) $45
 
1
•••
hrfh.org sold for $101 (to me, actually)
zpyy.org is at $93 with 4 minutes to go.

The average price today seems to be above $67 or $15 higher than yesterday.
 
2
•••
Higher than sales prices on Chaomi?
 
0
•••
I don't know about Chaomi, but LLLL could be one area, where West values domains higher than East.

HRFH for example is a known acronym meaning "Human Rights and Fair Housing". I also like the looks of it, just letters make great logo because of the "-" line in all letters on the same height. Hence, it sold for 3.5x+ more than zjqb
 
2
•••
If VR explodes as I know it will in 2016, do you think VRLL.org would take off?
 
0
•••
it is hard one with VRs, as they are more of a commercial product, not "non-profit" material and they don't match the commodity aspect of it neither for CP nor for WP.
 
2
•••
it is hard one with VRs, as they are more of a commercial product, not "non-profit" material and they don't match the commodity aspect of it neither for CP nor for WP.

Apparently VR will take off in medical and teaching industries which are both good for .org.
 
0
•••
Price on Chaomi is low, 120 RMB last I checked which is about $20 but they are doing a good volume. I've said this before but I'll say it again, I think what we will see on Chaomi is that a certain amount of weak hands need to be worked through and then the price will begin to jump. The fact that Chinese are backordering on Western platforms points to them being willing to pay more if need be. I think it is very early to worry about current prices. Hold your Chinese LLLL.org -- I wouldn't sell now.
 
6
•••
LLLL.org back to front page chart on chaomi
 
0
•••
2
•••
so is everyone still regging premium 4l orgs? looking at it and theres a lot about,just doesnt feel the urgency like the net buyout
 
0
•••
so is everyone still regging premium 4l orgs? looking at it and theres a lot about,just doesnt feel the urgency like the net buyout

That would be very silly.
 
1
•••
Price on Chaomi is low, 120 RMB last I checked which is about $20 but they are doing a good volume. I've said this before but I'll say it again, I think what we will see on Chaomi is that a certain amount of weak hands need to be worked through and then the price will begin to jump. The fact that Chinese are backordering on Western platforms points to them being willing to pay more if need be. I think it is very early to worry about current prices. Hold your Chinese LLLL.org -- I wouldn't sell now.

Thanks for these words.

I've bought about 40 LLLL.org chips lately, with an average price of about $30 (ranging from $20 -$50). I'll probably buy ten more and then I'll just sit back and wait. Worst scenario is that I lose $1500 bucks (if they will be considered worthless). I can live with that, even if I personally think it's unrealistic.
 
2
•••
Seems like all western quad-superpremiums are gone?
 
0
•••
Guys, what do you think about what value can reach xwwx.org in the next weeks? I have received offers from 25 to 175, but I'm not ready to let it go.
 
0
•••
That would be very silly.
just checking through the cvcv list i published,although not prem,there doesnt seem much interest
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back