IT.COM

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a dig at you by any means but people need to be 100% correct when posting .be quick -xx remaining-
its not fair on people who believe everything they read.Seeing a lot of this on here recently.Djum started a thread citing the same kinda thing and i agree with him

•••
@jester81 ooopss.. Okay.. Sorry for misleading. I don't have these domains in my list which i generated online.. However the real thing is .org going fast than our expectations. I'll update my list will update as soon as i have new info.. !

•••
@Shams no problem,any idea how many LLLL.org are left total??

•••
@jester81 I'm checking domains with software. now i have to recheck all the domains again with registrars. I'll update soon but right now investors and domainers only registering, CVCV, VCVC and meaningful domains. complete buyout will take time. In the meantime we are focusing only on .org and on another side investors are registering .Co and .Biz Chips domains. all the 4L chips Domains starting with BJ,CN and other popular city names are already gone. check on your side if any of the available let me know.i want to register some.

•••
I'll post sales data from GoDaddy. $10 should be added to those for comparison, as those are expiring auctions.

yesterday:
sgsj.org $50
ltjj.org $55
lhwf.org $50
tndq.org $50
dkgf.org $55

today:
pdmh.org $45
ncwr.org $45
mgcr.org $90
zjqb.org $30
hrfh.org (5 min left) $101
zpyy.org (15 min left) $45

•••
hrfh.org sold for $101 (to me, actually)
zpyy.org is at $93 with 4 minutes to go.

The average price today seems to be above $67 or $15 higher than yesterday.

•••
Higher than sales prices on Chaomi?

•••
I don't know about Chaomi, but LLLL could be one area, where West values domains higher than East.

HRFH for example is a known acronym meaning "Human Rights and Fair Housing". I also like the looks of it, just letters make great logo because of the "-" line in all letters on the same height. Hence, it sold for 3.5x+ more than zjqb

•••
If VR explodes as I know it will in 2016, do you think VRLL.org would take off?

•••
it is hard one with VRs, as they are more of a commercial product, not "non-profit" material and they don't match the commodity aspect of it neither for CP nor for WP.

•••
it is hard one with VRs, as they are more of a commercial product, not "non-profit" material and they don't match the commodity aspect of it neither for CP nor for WP.

Apparently VR will take off in medical and teaching industries which are both good for .org.

•••
Price on Chaomi is low, 120 RMB last I checked which is about $20 but they are doing a good volume. I've said this before but I'll say it again, I think what we will see on Chaomi is that a certain amount of weak hands need to be worked through and then the price will begin to jump. The fact that Chinese are backordering on Western platforms points to them being willing to pay more if need be. I think it is very early to worry about current prices. Hold your Chinese LLLL.org -- I wouldn't sell now.

•••
LLLL.org back to front page chart on chaomi

•••
•••
so is everyone still regging premium 4l orgs? looking at it and theres a lot about,just doesnt feel the urgency like the net buyout

•••
so is everyone still regging premium 4l orgs? looking at it and theres a lot about,just doesnt feel the urgency like the net buyout

That would be very silly.

•••
Price on Chaomi is low, 120 RMB last I checked which is about $20 but they are doing a good volume. I've said this before but I'll say it again, I think what we will see on Chaomi is that a certain amount of weak hands need to be worked through and then the price will begin to jump. The fact that Chinese are backordering on Western platforms points to them being willing to pay more if need be. I think it is very early to worry about current prices. Hold your Chinese LLLL.org -- I wouldn't sell now.

Thanks for these words.

I've bought about 40 LLLL.org chips lately, with an average price of about $30 (ranging from $20 -$50). I'll probably buy ten more and then I'll just sit back and wait. Worst scenario is that I lose $1500 bucks (if they will be considered worthless). I can live with that, even if I personally think it's unrealistic.

•••
Seems like all western quad-superpremiums are gone?

•••
Guys, what do you think about what value can reach xwwx.org in the next weeks? I have received offers from 25 to 175, but I'm not ready to let it go.

•••
That would be very silly.
just checking through the cvcv list i published,although not prem,there doesnt seem much interest

•••
Guys, what do you think about what value can reach xwwx.org in the next weeks? I have received offers from 25 to 175, but I'm not ready to let it go.
175? where it is parked ?:)

•••
•••

I grabbed 20 or so CCCV Western premiums with Chinese meanings but I've no intention of getting any more even if it's looking likely that a complete buyout is going to happen. Chips will provide the best ROI.

•••
You can always extrapolate from analogous .com
How much would xwwx.com fetch? Let's say, for argument's sake, $3000?
Then divide it by 10-40 depending what you believe the market value for .org vs .com is and/or adding intrinsic value to reflect what it will be eventually.
That will give you the range of $75 to $300.

•••
You can always extrapolate from analogous .com
How much would xwwx.com fetch? Let's say, for argument's sake, $3000?
Then divide it by 10-40 depending what you believe the market value for .org vs .com is and/or adding intrinsic value to reflect what it will be eventually.
That will give you the range of $75 to $300.
Nice results....this is the value based on what chinese investors are paying, if they want just something to invest in, not to develop it? But what if this has 12k exact match search results in google, it means that it has also some value for westerns, no? I'm thinking if this will raise the value or not...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back