Dynadot

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some decent recent sales:

abba.org $382 USD 2016-01-14 GoDaddy
itta.org $171 USD 2016-01-14 GoDaddy
mcld.org $140 USD 2016-01-14 NameJet
wvwv.org $661 USD 2016-01-13 GoDaddy
gaap.org $409 USD 2016-01-13 NameJet
ddwx.org $195 USD 2016-01-10 Flippa

I really liked abba but couldn't go that high.

•••
ABBA is a famous Swedish Pop Group circa 1980s

•••
Some decent recent sales:

abba.org $382 USD 2016-01-14 GoDaddy
itta.org $171 USD 2016-01-14 GoDaddy
mcld.org $140 USD 2016-01-14 NameJet
wvwv.org $661 USD 2016-01-13 GoDaddy
gaap.org $409 USD 2016-01-13 NameJet
ddwx.org $195 USD 2016-01-10 Flippa

I really liked abba but couldn't go that high.

I would have bid xxxx for gaap.org

GAAP = Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Org fits it perfectly.

•••
I'm down to $16 per name (in bulk) and still no takers :'( - and little interest in western premiums at $6 each.
Sorry folks - LLLL.org is officially dead!
RIP
(I should have sold all right after the buyout when they were $50 - F***k!)

•••
Bluebox, you are impatient ) The buyout occured about 2 months ago. PM me the list of LLLL.org that you have, I'll have a look.

•••
LOL - I'm not patient by nature :rolleyes:
Link is in my signature

•••
I feel ya @bluebox I think i would have been better off listing my auction on eBay! I set BINS at $12 and no takers. High bid is $9 per name.:-o

I might try 4.cn on the next batch. I only have 25 or so left thankfully! Some I will keep.

•••
It think it's might be time for... *shudder* contacting potential end users *shudder* :xf.eek:

•••
I feel ya @bluebox I think i would have been better off listing my auction on eBay! I set BINS at $12 and no takers. High bid is $9 per name.:-o

I might try 4.cn on the next batch. I only have 25 or so left thankfully! Some I will keep.

what is your auction link?

•••
Last edited:
•••
You link is linking back to this page )

•••
•••
Auctions on NP seem to be hit or miss. Even if you sell them for $10, that's 100% return in two months....

All expiring CHIPs are still being bought for $12-$22+reg fee...some for more. I see more and more non-chips being registered too. It will take some more time but a few more big investors could drive it up fast.

•••
You can check my signature.. premium names 10$ auction start.

I believe LLLL.orgs are undervalued considering like all other extensions, .co .cc .biz .me etc. .org is the 3rd biggest extension in domain history. There are about 10 million registration in domain history. where as .biz .co .cc just around 2 million.

•••
I honestly think its always been undervalued. We've seen recent spikes for LLL and NNN .orgs, hoping 4L, 4N and 5L, 5N are next.

•••
undervalued but what do you think the value of LLLL.org chip should be..how high can they go.

•••
undervalued but what do you think the value of LLLL.org chip should be..how high can they go.
If you look at 4L.com and 4L.net, it should be min. $100. Current prices are extremely undervalued. I believe that org will gain its value in 3-9 months range.

Actually, we are not 100 % sure if the chinese demand will grow. If it keeps growing, then would be a great investment for the next 1-2 years. If you are impatient and do not like adventure, then you can sell for a decent ROI.

•••
Anymore recent report for llll.org? What is the min floor price for Wechip today?

•••
There is no serious change. It is better to hold 4L.orgs at the moment.

•••
Undervalued? Perhaps, but I'm not so sure. If these were so valuable then how come they were largely available to hand reg a few months ago? We'll have a better picture when renewals come around.

•••
Undervalued? Perhaps, but I'm not so sure. If these were so valuable then how come they were largely available to hand reg a few months ago? We'll have a better picture when renewals come around.
The same story for chip 4L.net. However I can not see the same correlation of 3L.net and 3L.org.

•••
Do you guys think llll.org will make it happen like .net

•••

Agreed, but you could've said that about .net chips 5 months ago and LLLL.coms 5 years ago. Recent LLLL.org sales tell the story, we're seeing more and more and better prices. We're also seeing more and more being registered and renewed too, non-chips. Only time will tell but at their current price I think it's worth holding a few.

Anyone have a recent list of LLLL.org sales under $100??

•••
Anyone have a recent list of LLLL.org sales under $100??

I've not been tracking too closely but it looks like to me that the majority are being swept up for about $22 total price on GoDaddy ($12 + $10 renewal).

•••
Whats the current floor price of LLLL.org? Is it at least $20?

•••
Back