Dynadot

The LLLL.org countdown

NameSilo
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The calculation was based on "floor" range. Their could be higher individual domain value, which could have less liquidity than "floor". Normally end users would be willing to pay that individual value.

•••
•••
is there any trend going on for cvcv.org. I had around 100 0f it in the cart.A week later found around 40% reggd. What do u think guys?

•••
is there any trend going on for cvcv.org. I had around 100 0f it in the cart.A week later found around 40% reggd. What do u think guys?
not really ,just rechecked my list ,nearly all still available.
We need a 99cent .org promo to get the ball rollingB-)

•••
I see that after the initial excitement any interest in LLLL.org died down...
I'm selling a few western premium VCVC at pretty much reg fee but no takers.

And it's not just .orgs - feels like everything came to a screeching halt... :(

•••
Well, if you planned on getting rich overnight... you can put that on hold.

I know that they're good for 365 days, which is quite a while. I'm being optimistic that during that time, the prices will level out to be somewhat more profitable than the $17 they're trading at; either way though, it's still a decent profit if I unload my entire portfolio due to registering them at $3.99.

•••
I should be more specific. I'm not talking about CHIPs but WP and non-premiums.
No one is buying even at reg fee ($5) which tells me we might not see a buyout for a looong time (if at all)

It's hard to stay optimistic...

•••
I have like 100 western premiums - I hope I didn't sink all that money for nothing :xf.eek:

•••
Well, sell them to end users then!

You don't need the Chinese for Western domains!

Heck, just one $500 sale to a non profit would get all your money back man!

•••
Well, sell them to end users then!

You don't need the Chinese for Western domains!
2015-08-25--20-23-12.php.gif

The beauty of all the LLLL/NNNN/whatever buyouts is that you don't have to deal with end users - I much prefer quick flip on NP

•••
So my question is - anyone checked the numbers recently?
Are they changing?
Or did everyone move to LLLL.biz already? ;)

Last edited:
•••
Just registered another batch of 45 western prems.
Had to scan for 900 to get that many.
I think we are down to 5% available from 8% just couple days ago.

hmm.. I think even today, many days after your post, there are still quite many wechips left no?

•••
Haven't checked lately, but yes, because the chips went down to 20-30 range, WPs regs stopped and remember there is constant supply of drops for all the names, unless the floor for them is established.

We see with .com that WPs are already in 40%-60% range from CPs and are climbing even closer. Once CPs go to $50-100 range, then WPs will be bought out first, then establish floor at $15-20 with all drops being caught and will grow from there.

•••
I think the term "WeChips" refers to names that are both Western and Chinese premium -- those were all bought out a month or so ago.

ChiP = Chinese Premium

•••
I have been using CP or Chip for Chinese, WP for western premiums and wechips for the ones fitting both.

•••
Lol, I just checked my portfolio. I have 1 chip. :(
But, I have a bunch of 888L.orgs. Hopefully they will be worth something someday. I was planning on holding until Feb, at least, before selling 1 at a time.
I believe things will pick up early next year, or sooner.

•••
What is the current lowest promotion to reg org?

•••
•••
•••
Anyone tracking the remaining LLLL.orgs? Looks like the floor is still around $20 with some nice higher priced sales mixed in. LLLL.net prices look to moving upward too.

•••
I jumped on board the 4L .org chips today with the catching of TPDH.

Can anybody add if this is a chinese premium with any meaning?

Google translates TP = Vote and DH = Phone. Combined = Photo's with Words

no idea if that's a proper translation

•••
LLLL .orgs are silently being picked up, all CVCV are gone and all 4L .org chips that are dropping are being picked up, most for $12-$22 + reg fee.

On a side note, Ohio.org sold for $45,000.00 a few days ago, good sale.

Hoping one of the folks on here that track LLLL .org sales below $100 can post some recent sales???

Last edited:
•••
@Markith Thanks for the info. I've been trying to gauge where the chips are selling, too. They all get at least a $12 (+ renewal) bid on GD Expiring (min. $20 value). I think I saw SMMS going over $100 today on the same platform -- will try to remember to check NameBio tomorrow.

•••
Renewal even if you use 35% off coupon is at least $11 I think - so overall they go for $23+
Someone should tell them they can buy cheaper from NP forum members... ehem... :rolleyes:
(I'm selling mine for as low as $21 - as always I'm too impatient. Of course knowing my luck they will shoot up right after I get rid of all :rolleyes:)

•••
Normally, there is a correlation between com, net and org, e.g. LLL domains. But we couldn't see any correlation in 4L venue. Thoughts?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back