Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe ... Epik has never acquired this co ... just ... ping pong ...
imo

Regards
It is possible that Monster created fake LLC and just moved assets but someone had to come up with real $5M and pay back all those bills and I just don't think Monster would do that.

•••
Let me translate...

The company that has spent the last year scamming people will retain these garbage assets and liabilities, while everything of any potential value will be transferred to some week old company using the same "brand" name.

This deal is designed to split the assets and liabilities, especially to customers.

Any asset transfer should require the assets AND liabilities.

Maybe Epik should be forced to actually sell an asset like TerraHost, to make these victims whole. It seems like it is about the only thing of any actual value in the asset transfer.

Brad
They already did. I don't think you are understanding what has already happened. They sold epik and terra for $5M to another company. I highly doubt they would give that asset back and just turn the whole mess into a $5M IOU with Monster's track record, that would be really stupid.

If in fact Monster himself paid back the $5M in debt on the sly through hidden LLC then he lied, and did actually have huge bank roll hidden which could have been used to pay back Kathleen, and others and will be going to jail. I hope that is his cash used to pay things because that would mean those assets are up for grab but I highly doubt it. I think we just have one more gullible creditor in the mix.

•••
What?! I don't how you and some others are not getting this. Rob Monster sold Epik for ~$5M. That means he no longer owns it, he holds no shares or has any control. Now he says that he is again the majority share holder and CEO. Also, directly after the sale there was only gong to be registrar service with no crypto, resilient network stuff, now that is all back on the table and basically the same model as the old epik.

Do you get that?
Rob doesn't say he's a shareholder or CEO of Epik LLC. He says he is the majority shareholder and CEO of Epik Holdings Inc. Epik Inc and Epik Holdings Inc sold various assets (including Epik.com) to Epik LLC, but they did not sell their whole companies to the LLC. I see no concrete evidence that the registrar service has been sold/given back to Rob (apart from your earlier post). In fact, the LLC says that is the business they are focussing on. On the other hand, Rob is going to rename Epik Holdings Inc to Kingdom Ventures and will play with his projects such as Amplify and Bitmitigate. MB is also mentioned but I still can't figure what on earth he'd do with it, since it has massive debts...

•••
•••
Rob doesn't say he's a shareholder or CEO of Epik LLC. He says he is the majority shareholder and CEO of Epik Holdings Inc. Epik Inc and Epik Holdings Inc sold various assets (including Epik.com) to Epik LLC, but they did not sell their whole companies to the LLC. I see no concrete evidence that the registrar service has been sold/given back to Rob (apart from your earlier post). In fact, the LLC says that is the business they are focussing on. On the other hand, Rob is going to rename Epik Holdings Inc to Kingdom Ventures and will play with his projects such as Amplify and Bitmitigate. MB is also mentioned but I still can't figure what on earth he'd do with it, since it has massive debts...
Yes, he does. is everyone up to speed as to current state? SOMEONE paid $5M for epik and terrahost and somehow Monster is back as majority shareholder and CEO. Either Monster is the actually paid the $5M from new LLC or someone gave it all back to him.

1686406481592.png

•••
•••
Yes, he does. is everyone up to speed as to current state? SOMEONE paid $5M for epik and terrahost and somehow Monster is back as majority shareholder and CEO. Either Monster is the actually paid the $5M from new LLC or someone gave it all back to him.

Show attachment 240027
No. He doesn't. As I stated, he's back at Epik Holdings Inc. Not at Epik LLC. The domain management platform is apparently now at Epik LLC, not at Epik Holdings Inc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No. He doesn't. As I stated, he's back at Epik Holdings Inc. Not at Epik LLC. The domain management platform is apparently now at Epik LLC, not at Epik Holdings Inc.
Hmm, I'm not sure why he is parsing that still. The thing is that I have seen private DMs from Monster saying that he is running new epik and all these DMs and posts herein are certainly Monster.

•••
Okay, good. I suspected it might be a fake but went along with it because it they were trying to obfuscate with alt trolls then it would backfire on them.

•••
Hmm, I'm not sure why he is parsing that still. The thing is that I have seen private DMs from Monster saying that he is running new epik and all these DMs and posts herein are certainly Monster.
My guess (based on the fact that you said he was running the LLC) was that he was employed by the LLC say as the MD to operate the registrar, but also was making it clear in that press release that he was in control again @ Epik Holdings to play with those other projects. But who knows what he would do with them...

•••
It really isn't fair that ICANN and all the registries got paid back and all these people did not. Sure worked out well for ICANN. They got their $1.6M entire debt, 100%, and everyone else gets 5% offers.

ICANN got paid back with sale of Epik's remaining assets, registrar and terra host. They could have just left ICANN and registries holding bag, sold off DUMs, epik software (lol) and terrahosting paid back more creditors. Good thing ICANN didn't act earlier, I guess they wanted to get paid back before they acted.

Last edited:
•••
My guess (based on the fact that you said he was running the LLC) was that he was employed by the LLC say as the MD to operate the registrar, but also was making it clear in that press release that he was in control again @ Epik Holdings to play with those other projects. But who knows what he would do with them...
Well apparently he has control of their socials and full operations so all very weird. I dunno, no one does except these thieves, for now. It will all come out at some point.

•••
I suspected it might be a fake
Yeah, also my thoughts (initially). I personally wasn't affected by MB/Epik fail (except data breach --> spam like all of us), so it was not hard to remain calm and coolheaded posting here (or, at least, I tried to...). But this letter... is probably the most shocking part in all 300+ pages. Did not comment it as dirty words are probably not good on a public forum...

Last edited:
•••
•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mu...t-editable-thread.1163950/page-4#post-8939025

Someone in that thread seemed to imply they gave you masterbucks. And you might have cashed out, " got paid in full minutes ago for my $91000 escrow transaction for C/a/n/d/i/d/a."
Note: I am not endorsing epik and think that they are not engaging in acceptable business practices I just wanted to know if she got the payout as I have concern for her and the other people that lost $'s at epik.
Yes, I was paid in full by wire payment for $91000 on Thursday, June 8th.

•••
•••
They already did. I don't think you are understanding what has already happened.
Well, I understand what has been stated publicly, by a company that has been scamming people for year.

I have not seen a copy of the "final" APA. Have you?

We are assuming the final version was the version from the court exhibit.

Regardless, you can't transfer an ICANN accreditation by simply signing a piece of paper. ICANN approval is required.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I wonder if ICANN had any conversations with Royce or Monster along the lines, "give us more time, if you cancel us now you will never get repaid". And ICANN supsequently failed to protect people in hopes of getting their bill paid first.

•••
Well, I understand what has been stated publicly, by a company that has been scamming people for year.
I not going to just trust what is said.

Regardless, you can't transfer an ICANN accreditation by simply signing a piece of paper. ICANN approval is required.

Brad
And the important part is it seems they did not ask approval, which is fishy.

•••
I wonder if ICANN had any conversations with Royce or Monster along the lines, "give us more time, if you cancel us now you will never get repaid". And ICANN supsequently failed to protect people in hopes of getting their bill paid first.
I believe the documents stated ICANN was owed like $47K.

They had a budget of $100M+ last year with $500M+ in assets. I doubt they are all that concerned about $47K.

Even though I have a dim view of ICANN overall, I can't imagine that.

Brad

•••
I not going to just trust what is said.

Brad
No, I have not seen the final APA but it had already been signed off by all parties, the only thing preventing it was the TRO, which was lifted. I think it is safe to assume that the only thing that changed was Adkisson's number. Actually APA might not have changed at all, they might have just sent him another $50K, or whatever, directly in exchange for lifting TRO.

I've been thinking about ICANN timing on all of this, very sus. I bet they were having private talks with Royce about holding off on taking action until they could sell or they would never get paid back. Imagine if ICANN just let people keep getting hurt so they could get their payments? Hmm...

•••
I believe the documents stated ICANN was owed like $47K.

They had a budget of $100M+ last year with $500M+ in assets. I doubt they are all that concerned about $47K.

Even though I have a dim view of ICANN overall, I can't imagine that.

Brad
I don't remember without looking but the total for ICANN and registries I think was like $1.6M The timing is all very suspicious.

•••
I've been thinking about ICANN timing on all of this, very sus. I bet they were having private talks with Royce about holding off on taking action until they could sell or they would never get paid back. Imagine if ICANN just let people keep getting hurt so they could get their payments? Hmm...
Going by the actual breach notice, it didn't seem like anyone at Epik really responded in a serious manner.

I think ICANN realizes the difficult situation they have been put in.

Issuing a detailed statement like they did, is not something you normally see.

Brad

•••
I don't remember without looking but the total for ICANN and registries I think was like $1.6M The timing is all very suspicious.
I just checked.

The total they owed to ICANN was stated to be $47,064.10.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back