Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just as it happened to Bill that he suddenly turned out to be an unwitting Epik.com Staff member, apparently there are now also people who are finding out that they are minority shareholders in the company. I just don't believe they didn't know about it, but would understand if they want to make it seem that way to the outside world at the moment.
Yeah, who knows what is actually going on.

But with Epik's acquisitions, it is quite possible that they were taking in investment money and never actually turning a profit.

When that investment money dried up, the house of cards collapsed.

Brad

•••
Just as it happened to Bill that he suddenly turned out to be an unwitting Epik.com Staff member, apparently there are now also people who are finding out that they are minority shareholders in the company. I just don't believe they didn't know about it, but would understand if they want to make it seem that way to the outside world at the moment.
Just for the record, I was never a staff member at Epik. I was co-founder and Director of DNProtect.

•••
Yes, that's what they admit, which was the point of explaining what is, and is not, in their pleadings. Obviously, there are some people who are not bright enough to understand the difference between pointing out what they are claiming in the suit, versus whether or not they are going to win that argument, as demonstrated several posts previous to this one. They are virtually certain to lose if it comes to that.

But even if this were to miraculously go to trial, or even a default, a year and a half or two from now, they would have managed to kick the can down the road that long. Even then, obtaining a judgment and collecting it are two different things. Take, for example, Alex Jones - a hero of Brian Royce and his ilk here at Namepros. He has a huge judgment against him and hasn't paid a dime to the families against whom he inflamed and unleashed his idiot followers.
lol imagine calling Alex Jones an idiot. Enjoy your LNPs and G.O.

•••
I hope I'm not an Epik staff member or shareholder

•••
lol imagine calling Alex Jones an idiot. Enjoy your LNPs and G.O.
Alex isn't an idiot but he is a traitor and a massive pervert and he deserves everything he gets.

•••
Alex isn't an idiot but he is a traitor and a massive pervert and he deserves everything he gets.
Polyticks messes with sensibilities leading to skewed perspectives and overwhelming feelings

•••
Polyticks messes with sensibilities leading to skewed perspectives and overwhelming feelings
I don't really have feelings other than love and hate, never have, nor do I care much about politics, but I do hate me some homosexual predators and sextortionists, especially ones that pretend to be conservative Christian truthers.

But Alex did sell a lot of domains with his Epik affiliate account, allegedly.

jones-ali-fuentes-in-capitol.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I don't really have feelings other than love and hate, never have, nor do I care much about politics, but I do hate me some homosexual predators and sextortionists, especially ones that pretend to be conservative Christian truthers.

But Alex did sell a lot of domains with his Epik affiliate account, allegedly.

jones-ali-fuentes-in-capitol.jpg
Projecting hate outward is symptomatic of internal discord and decay. Globohomo sodomites are not worthy of hate either.

•••
Is Epik for sale? Happy to purchase it for $1. I'll also assume debt @Rob Monster.

A response would be needed by 19th May, so we can close.

Last edited:
•••
Is Epik for sale? Happy to purchase it for $1. I'll also assume debt @Rob Monster.

If you can give me a response by 19th May, we can close by 26th May.
Sure, it's $1 and you owe the millions in debt. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
Projecting hate outward is symptomatic of internal discord and decay. Globohomo sodomites are not worthy of hate either.

Is this Rob Monster or just some other morally broken lost soul? Shouldn't you turn over that domain to your creditors or at least your poor wife or maybe at least pay Kathleen back instead of playing philosophy games and running cover for pedos as you always have?

•••
•••
That's if Rob is serious on selling.
Way cheaper and easier to start a registrar from scratch. What have they got now that's of any advantage?

•••
Way cheaper and easier to start a registrar from scratch. What have they got now that's of any advantage?
Exactly. And a real spoiler of centralizing girfter garbage might just release an open source registrar software application to make it even easier and cheaper.

•••
Some Sunday lulz. Rob Monster almost certainly reported ar15 dot com domain in the first place. That was same tactic gab used to deplatform hundreds or right wing sites and "influencers" for the ol', "we'll help you" girft. Problem, reaction, solution. Great way to set the hook of a grift.

You suck Rob Monster and you deserve everything you get!!! This is far from over for you and yours. Remember by promise to you in 2019.

Screenshot from 2023-05-14 18-03-43.png

Last edited:
•••
Is it? To start a registrar you need $70,000+.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Attachments

• ICANN Working Capital.png
    ICANN Working Capital.png
    244 KB · Views: 68
•••
Yes, you need to show in an account OR show tech proficiency OR buy already accredited registrar, which are readily available for about $10K - $15K.

•••

Attachments

• DigitalTown.png
    DigitalTown.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 37
•••
Doesn't this explain Epik - domainnamewire. com/2020/12/03/what-happened-to-digitaltown/
The judge in the case agreed the company had NO value and converted it to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy (closure).
twitter. com/Digi_Town/status/1469350132269387781?cxt=HHwWisC4yaGKl-QoAAAA

Last edited:
•••
The judge in the case agreed the company had NO value and converted it to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy (closure).
twitter. com/Digi_Town/status/1469350132269387781?cxt=HHwWisC4yaGKl-QoAAAA
The scale of the underestimation of the market complexity by Digital Town was amazing (just rereading some of the articles on DNW). It isn't the true-believer angle on new gTLDs that was the problem. It was that lack of knowledge of the domain name landscape and the problems of developing and maintaining local services.

While Rob Monster is a good marketer, without the ability to execute plans and implement services and websites, Digital Town hadn't a chance. The other aspect to Digital Town's problems was that the market for new gTLDs changed when it was trying to implement its ideas. While there is some development in new gTLDs, the US is overwhelmingly a .COM market. Outside the US, the local ccTLDs generally dominate their markets. In ccTLDs, town and city names are long gone and are, in some cases, protected by regulation. The new gTLDs are competing for a very small section of the market in those countries and brand recognition is an issue.

Epik's main value is in its registrations. At a registrar level, the numbers of transfers are actually much lower than the number of new registrations and deletions. This is because most registrants will stay with the same registrar for the lifetime of the domain name. The rise of DIY website software on some registrars makes these registrations incredibly sticky in terms of renewals. The section of a market that chases discounts from registrar to registrar is much smaller than the section that stays on the same registrars. While the new registrations and inbound transfers on Epik have delined, the renewals are quite steady and they generate continuing income. That's what a potential purchaser would be examining. The downside is Epik's potential debt. There is an ICANN process to deal with a situation where a registrar becomes insolvent and incapable of fulfilling its duties as a registrar. That's the worst possible outcome for Epik's investors and all of Epik's actions seem to be focused on avoiding that. However, it is of no consolation to Epik's creditors.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
In a word, registrations.

The marketing has been done for these registrations and many of them will renew automatically. A new registrar has to build up the number of registrations and that takes money for marketing. It is relatively cheap to start a registrar but the cost of marketing is the real killer. Successful registrars also need to be highly diversified (offering services like web development, SSL certs, market places, cloud hosting) or highly focused (brand protection or sales platforms).

The level of market concentration in the .COM is intense as many of the larger players have multiple registrar accreditations. They also have have millions of domain names under management and it is very difficult for a new registrar to break into the market. While there are about 2,500 or so ICANN registrars, most of them are dropcatchers. The number of retail registrars is only around 800. or so. The odds are stacked against new registrars entering the market.

A new registrar will also be in competition with resellers. They have approximately 25% of the .COM market (off-registrar hosting).

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
Today is a good day. I have finally extracted all of my domains from Epik. Yes, it cost many thousands in transfer fees (and some hours of work), but they are safely out of Epik’s clutches. Now my only exposure to them is around $200 in account credit which I may find a way to use at some point, but even if I don’t it’s a relief to no longer have any assets tied up with them.

I continue to encourage anyone with any domains @ E to transfer them while you still can.

:xf.smile:

•••
Just had a .TV domain stolen from me at Epik. Although paid for, and attempting many times to get 'support' to react, it would show not being paid.

They (company and those that are in control) are making a lot of enemies with long memories.

Other issues were solved after much effort, but this is the first name removed without cause. Going to file the proper complaint with ICANN.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back