Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Other issues were solved after much effort, but this is the first name removed without cause. Going to file the proper complaint with ICANN.
It was graciously pointed out to me by @jmcc that I need to file a complaint with .TV (godaddy) which I have done. I now have a case number and I've supplied screenshots, receipts, contact, etc.

Unfortunately I have other .tv that are not renewing so more cases are coming. I will keep everyone informed as things move along.

Last edited:
•••
It was graciously pointed out to me by @jmcc that I need to file a complaint with .TV (godaddy) which I have done. I now have a case number and I've supplied screenshots, receipts, contact, etc.

Unfortunately I have other .tv that are not renewing so more cases are coming. I will keep everyone informed as things move along.

Move your domain names out of Epik if you want them to remain yours.

•••
Move your domain names out of Epik if you want them to remain yours.
That is great advice for anyone to follow...I just need to borrow about 20 grand...maybe you could offer me an interest free loan :)

•••
•••
It's good to see that Brian Royce has plenty of free time to tweet stupid stuff about...

"Free speech" -

tucker.jpg

Guns -

guns.jpg

and to promote his crappy company -

critical.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Maybe he's pretending to be a fool to avoid responsibility.

•••
•••
ICANN will reply that it can do nothing about it because .TV is a ccTLD and ICANN only deals with gTLDs. You would need to complain to the .TV registry directly. The registry for .TV is Godaddy ( https://registry.godaddy/compliance-abuse-monitoring ).
I just got a response from godaddy and I will post it below. Still scratching my head...

"For issues with ----.TV, you will need to contact the sponsoring Registrar for the domain, Epik, Inc. You can reach out to Epik directly at [email protected]."

So, does this mean godaddy has relinquished .tv to epik? Below is from Wikipedia:

On 14 December 2021, the Ministry of Justice, Communication and Foreign Affairs of the Tuvalu Government announced on Facebook that they have selected Godaddy Registry as the new registry service provider for the domain after Verisign did not participate in the renewal process.[11]

(btw, the citation '11' refers to a domainnamewire.com article)

On a related note, as I mention above I am far behind in reading this thread and am doing my best to get caught up. I just wanted to make an observation in case no one else has...the deleting of .com names is significantly delayed. Additionally, support is dead silent in my case...weeks. These two conditions happened in the past when another registrar was in the final stages. Has there been any word of a takeover by anyone? (ICANN or white knight type)

•••
So, does this mean godaddy has relinquished .tv to epik? Below is from Wikipedia:

No. They wil always ask you to take it up with the sponsoring registrar at first.

Don't stop bugging them. If they get enough reports about E not being able to perform basic registrar tasks they will decredit them eventually.

Will it help you? Not sure. Will it help others? It just might.

•••
I just got a response from godaddy and I will post it below. Still scratching my head...

"For issues with ----.TV, you will need to contact the sponsoring Registrar for the domain, Epik, Inc. You can reach out to Epik directly at [email protected]."
So you are basically just going to get the run around.

I realize this is outside ICANN, but it is not like ICANN has done anything about the scamming with registrations and renewals with extensions under their purview.

Whoever is handing out the accreditations needs to take care of this nonsense.

It just seems like being a registrar is the place to be if you want to scam others without any real accountability.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

On 14 December 2021, the Ministry of Justice, Communication and Foreign Affairs of the Tuvalu Government announced on Facebook that they have selected Godaddy Registry as the new registry service provider for the domain after Verisign did not participate in the renewal process.[11]
No, I think it just means that GoDaddy could not be bothered. It is just easier to tell you to go somewhere else than to actually make any effort to do something.

GoDaddy is well aware of what is going on with Epik. There is no excuse for this type of brush off response.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So you are basically just going to get the run around.

I realize this is outside ICANN, but it is not like ICANN has done anything about the scamming with registrations and renewals with the extensions under their purview.

It just seems like being a registrar is the place to be if you want to scam others without any real accountability.
The black eye on the industry will take a gigantic leap in size if godaddy is going to take this approach.

Maybe the registrars/registries know something we don't and they don't care what is happening to their product(s).

•••

(btw, the citation '11' refers to a domainnamewire.com article)

On a related note, as I mention above I am far behind in reading this thread and am doing my best to get caught up. I just wanted to make an observation in case no one else has...the deleting of .com names is significantly delayed. Additionally, support is dead silent in my case...weeks. These two conditions happened in the past when another registrar was in the final stages. Has there been any word of a takeover by anyone? (ICANN or white knight type)
As Branding said above, Godaddy is following a procedure. You've got to frame the complaint as one about the registrar (Epik) and its actions and explain that you've already tried to deal with Epik and are now escalating it to Goaddy as the registry service provider. Document everything.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
As Branding said above, Godaddy is following a procedure. You've got to frame the complaint as one about the registrar (Epik) and its actions and explain that you've already tried to deal with Epik and are now escalating it to Goaddy as the registry service provider. Document everything.
Thank you for responding...I will continue to hope godaddy will step in.

Yes, my first contact did not have all the information/evidence...I assumed (wrongly) that there might be a form they wanted me to fill out or follow.

I sent a follow up email asking the person to clarify that godaddy had no jurisdiction and letting them know that epik had not responded in nearly a month to my emails asking why the name was not showing renewed despite being paid for.

After my next response from them, I will send them an email filled with screenshots, proof of payment, emails attempting contact.

•••
No. They wil always ask you to take it up with the sponsoring registrar at first.

Don't stop bugging them. If they get enough reports about E not being able to perform basic registrar tasks they will decredit them eventually.

Will it help you? Not sure. Will it help others? It just might.
Thank you for the advice. I will continue to fire emails and, as much as hate it all, I will get on the social media bandwagon and post all details.

It is important for me to share here as over the years I've learned so much from others and I'm determined to help when/where I can.

•••
No, I think it just means that GoDaddy could not be bothered. It is just easier to tell you to go somewhere else than to actually make any effort to do something.

GoDaddy is well aware of what is going on with Epik. There is no excuse for this type of brush off response.

Brad
He could also book a meeting with James Iles?

•••
He could also book a meeting with James Iles?
Can you look into this @James Iles?

If you can't deal with this directly, who can the OP deal with to resolve this?

If GoDaddy is operating the .TV registry then they are going to need to handle a registrar that is taking money for renewals and not applying them at the registry level.

Brad

•••
•••
and, as much as hate it all, I will get on the social media bandwagon and post all details.
Good luck. Their Twitter handle is @GoDaddyRegistry.

•••
Can you look into this @James Iles?

If you can't deal with this directly, who can the OP deal with to resolve this?

If GoDaddy is operating the .TV registry then they are going to need to handle a registrar that is taking money for renewals and not applying them at the registry level.

Brad

GoDaddy Registry is a completely different entity - GoDaddy employees don't have direct access to the registry side, and vice versa. But if OP can DM me an overview of the situation, I can at least point them in the right direction.

•••
Deleted...already covered

Last edited:
•••
So, a couple of developments.

Adkisson filed his response to Royce's motion to dismiss:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wawd.320599/gov.uscourts.wawd.320599.13.0.pdf

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 10.19.56 AM.png

And Royce has withdrawn his motion to dismiss:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wawd.320599/gov.uscourts.wawd.320599.14.0.pdf

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 10.21.33 AM.png

Thus having wasted money on the motion in the first place.

Fortunately, there is now an amended complaint, so withdrawal of the motion to dismiss does not leave him in default.

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps someone with more spare time could compare it to the previous complaint to see if it was amended to address any issues raised in the Royce motion to dismiss. If so, then their responsive filing will argue the Royce motion is rendered moot.

Where else but Namepros can you get news from the future, eh?

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 10.45.57 AM.png

•••
My recent experience with Epik.com

1) I have bought DESIGNS.TV on Epik marketplace and paid renewal but it was NOT renewed by Epik and I lost the domain.

Avoid daily diamonds and nameliquidate.

Can't add screenshot due forum limits.
Direct Purchase
169.00​
Renew for Sale domain
26.99​
TOTAL:​
195.99 USD​
2) renewals not working
3) new domain registrations not working
4) transfer to epik not working
5) transfer out required 2step authentication
If you enable this option you can't sign into the account.
6) impossible withdrawal even in cryptos
7) support disabled ticket system for me nobody responding on my emails, support chat has been disabled.

Why do this company still exist?

ICANN is useless, because do nothing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back