Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
What happens when you fire your lawyer:
c7.jpg

(and you also start copypasting T&C from other websites).

How can Epik operate without a lawyer today is beyond my understanding...

Last edited:
•••
Luckily I got money from MB by paypal with huge commissions. But I am very unhappy with ignorance from Epik.

•••
Hopefully every domainers get back money from MB and quit the Epik’s service in the future.

Last edited:
•••
Hopefully every domaineers get back money from MB and quit the Epik’s service in the future.
Glad to know you've been paid!! Any trace of the ACH transfers?

•••
I just got my money by paypal too. They use standard paypal transfer. So epik charge 3.9% when you request withdraw, and paypal will charge $0.3 + 4.4% too. Plus the BIN fee 10%. You need to pay 18.8% if you want to sell domain on epik.

•••
Domains are now registered with masterbucks balance.

•••
I just got my money by paypal too. They use standard paypal transfer. So epik charge 3.9% when you request withdraw, and paypal will charge $0.3 + 4.4% too. Plus the BIN fee 10%. You need to pay 18.8% if you want to sell domain on epik.
Unbelievable!!!

•••
•••
Got a payment from MB today that I requested on friday. Not big <$50.
So they have time to pay people who are owed Pizza money. What happened to queue?

•••
So they have time to pay people who are owed Pizza money. What happened to queue?
I request withdraw for $230.4 yesterday and I get $211.3 in my paypal. The total withdraw fee is 8.3% for withdraw by paypal.

•••
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-17 at 8.20.02 PM.jpeg

Most of these Bloggers did not know about this disaster. These are all professional bloggers who build and sell sites. I got a lot of messages from people thanking me to warn them.

Last edited:
•••
I request withdraw for $230.4 yesterday and I get $211.3 in my paypal. The total withdraw fee is 8.3% for withdraw by paypal.
Are the you the guy who canceled the wire transfer and then requested money via PayPal?

•••
Luckily I got money from MB by paypal with huge commissions. But I am very unhappy with ignorance from Epik.
You should be unhappy with them. Holding money for over a month is unacceptable.

They ignored everything, they didn’t even care to make a proper public statement.

Last edited:
•••
Are the you the guy who canceled the wire transfer and then requested money via PayPal?
No, I just spent 5 hours to get my passport yesterday and pass the kyc and then request withdraw by paypal.

•••
No, I just spent 5 hours to get my passport yesterday and pass the kyc and then request withdraw by paypal.
I’m glad you got paid.

•••
•••
When everybody gets back funds from MB, I will change the tittle of this thread. How about the Monster Rob US by MB?

•••
•••
•••
An update: My Seller got paid 8minutes ago!

Editing to add: $420+ was lost in the forex change from September to today. I'm asking Lars, the COO, on what happens to that money. Is Epik keeping it, sending it to the Seller, or refunding to me as the Buyer in escrow--I'll update when they give me a response.

Last edited:
•••
I got 23,330 USD email from wise. I chose wire transfer. Seems like they are sending through wise.

Wise page says i should be able to receive my funds within 24 hours.

•••
Great news that people are starting to get paid. Let's hope it continues like this.

•••
I got 23,330 USD email from wise. I chose wire transfer. Seems like they are sending through wise.

Wise page says i should be able to receive my funds within 24 hours.
You sent the withdrawal request before Masterbucks site went under maintenance or after (with new fees)?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back