Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Removed himself from ceo or whatever it was. Like he is separate from epik
Which he is really.
What? How do you know Rob is no longer on board?
Every ship reaches a tipping point.
Even titanic sank right.
Sorry for the confusion, keep up good work Derek

•••
There are some incredibly large sums of money involved here.

It seems that Epik owes a lot of money to a lot of people.

epik2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I'm unsure why didn't a professional in finances use escrow.domains run by Stevan Lieberman for such a large transaction though (as it would indeed be "a trusted escrow provider" /phrase from trustpilot review/) , or Sedo. Honestly, I cannot think of anybody else for 400K transaction. But, discussing one's preferences makes no sense and would be offtopic. What's done is done.
Those are my thoughts exactly. @stevanlieberman escrow is perfect for this type of transaction.

Matt Barrie did warn everybody on Domain Sherpa of the tail risks involved with using an unlicensed escrow vendor. Nobody can say they weren't warned well in advance.

•••
I'm sorry I can't do more to help you all get your money but maybe this will cheer you up a bit.
6wzdfy.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Another Trustpilot review.

Attachments

• 559859DE-0476-4D46-85F2-D961537C5F25.png
    559859DE-0476-4D46-85F2-D961537C5F25.png
    622.6 KB · Views: 94
•••
Rob, Lars, Brian, Jessica. Everyone is ignoring me now. I got a stupid email from their support that says “payments are being processed in order.”

Every day Rob comes up with a new excuse. Lars is the COO who is supervising accounting. He said “I'm awaiting the go ahead” what’s that supposed to mean.

Kevin was right, they delayed payments till weekend.

What a pathetic company it is. From chairman to customer reps all of them are useless.

Last edited:
•••
I have not turned on my laptop since September. The vendors are constantly sending me mails to get their money.

The amount of potential money i have lost is too much.

It’s the end of the quarter. I make the most money at this time of the year because of high ad rates. I couldn’t even prepare for it like i wanted to.

•••
https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/masterbucks.com

There are 0 reviews on ScamAdviser for masterbucks.com

Here is a helpful article from ScamAdviser, check out the clear signs for a Scam which I highlighted in red:

########################################################################

How to Get My Money Back from a Scam?

If you can get your money back depends on three things:

• Speed: The faster you act, the better. Scammers will try to slow you down.
  • Payment method used: If you paid with a credit card or PayPal, you have a better chance to get your money back.
  • Perseverance: Getting your money back takes time. Keep at it!
If you paid via Wire Transfer, Bank, or Cryptocurrency, chances of getting your money back are unfortunately very small.

What are Your Rights?​

In most countries, you have the right to return a product within 7 (most Asian countries) or 14 days (in Europe). For services (software, movies) and certain goods (food, lingerie, etc.) different rules may apply.

In nearly every country you are legally protected from being scammed. Do not feel ashamed, it happens to nearly everybody at least once. As a consumer, your national laws apply, even if you bought from a company abroad.

Step 1: Build up your Case​

You first have to file a complaint with the online store or service provider.

Make sure you keep a copy of all transactions and correspondence (invoices, emails, WhatsApp, Facebook messages, etc.).

Only if they do not reply at all within 3 working days or you are (nearly) certain you got scammed can you take the next step.

Clear signs of scams are:

• The website is no longer active or redirects to another website.
  • You cannot withdraw your money or they want you to pay more to get your money back.
  • A delivery company is asking you to pay an additional fee (the Merchant should have charged you the full fee).
In these cases, do not wait and go to step 2 immediately.

Step 2: File a Complaint​

Make sure you file a complaint as soon as possible (time matters!) to get your money back with the right company or points of contact.

If you paid:

• With credit/debit card contact your card company. More tips.
  • With PayPal contact PayPal. More tips.
  • Via a marketplace (eBay, Amazon, AliExpress) contact the platform. More tips.
  • Via wire/bank transfer contact your bank and your country police. More tips.
  • If you paid with cryptocurrency, contact your crypto exchange and your country police. More tips.

Do NOT work with Money Recovery Services​

We DO NOT recommend working with Money Recover Services. These organizations, also called Asset, Debts or Fund Recovery companies are often scams themselves or dubious at best:

• They give you the impression that it is easy to get your money back. It is not.
  • If you paid with a credit or debit card or PayPal it is usually easy and you do not need them.
  • If you paid with cryptocurrency or bank transfer it is nearly impossible to get your money back, especially if you paid more than a few days ago.
  • All paperwork still has to be done by you. Their added value is often limited.
  • In some cases, financial service providers do not want to work with them, making it even harder to get your money back.
We interviewed several Money Recovery Services. Their success rate is far less than 1% (but you still pay them).

Last edited:
•••
If these huge amounts we are seeing is true, then Epik is likely holding millions of dollars from people and making NO effort to get that money released to them.

It's interesting that the last time Rob Tweeted was Sept 11th. On Sept 12th they/he formed Masterbucks LLC in Wyoming.

2022-10-15 00_15_16-Tweets with replies by Rob Monster (@robmonster) _ Twitter.png

2022-10-15 00_12_31-images.pdf.png

Masterbucks home page now shows that address as the business address for Masterbucks:

2022-10-15 00_20_27-Masterbucks.png

Last edited:
•••
So Broken Back Brian is going to move mountains in these final few hours to get all "USD MB" transactions done ?

Sounds like BS to me. I'm sure there will be another excuse.
Brian's back probably is broken. Looks like Rob Monster threw him under the bus and walked away. Sacrificial lamb for slaughter

The emotional and physiological pressure of waking up to a shit storm every day would render you physically incapacitated from the stress alone.

If Rob has any decency about him, he would get on the phone with Newfold Digital/Clearlake Capital and sell Epik at a haircut price to safeguard user funds.

•••
It’s 5 am here and I’m still waiting for them to return my money. If they don’t do it today i’ll have to wait till Monday.

My bank will take 2-4 days to process it too.
Is your Masterbucks payment status "Pending" or "Success"? If the status is "Pending", then this apparently means that the money was not even sent. What's the point of waiting for them? Only if the status is "Success", then it makes sense to wait for the money and count the time. Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
•••
Your Masterbucks payment status is "Pending" or "Success". If the status is "Pending", then this apparently means that the money was not even sent. What's the point of waiting for them? Only if the status is "Success", then it makes sense to wait for the money and count the time. Or am I wrong?
I was waiting for Epik to send the money. Because Monster said they would do it before the weekend.

•••
Brian's back probably is broken. Looks like Rob Monster threw him under the bus and walked away. Sacrificial lamb for slaughter

The emotional and physiological pressure of waking up to a shit storm every day would render you physically incapacitated from the stress alone.

If Rob has any decency about him, he would get on the phone with Newfold Digital/Clearlake Capital and sell Epik at a haircut price to safeguard user funds.
I don't know if Brian is very innocent either, he seems to owe people money, ignores customers and is being sued at his former (or current, did not check) business. He choose this new position as a CEO, even we know the consequences of that.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know if Brian is very innocent too, he seems to owe people money and is being sued at his former business. He choose this new position as a CEO, even we know the consequences of that.

Birds of a feather flock together

•••
I was waiting for Epik to send the money. Because Monster said they would do it before the weekend.
So what is your payment status, "Pending" or "Success"?

•••
•••
I have not turned on my laptop since September. The vendors are constantly sending me mails to get their money.

The amount of potential money i have lost is too much.

It’s the end of the quarter. I make the most money at this time of the year because of high ad rates. I couldn’t even prepare for it like i wanted to.
I'm really sorry for your struggles. What's happening to you isn't fair. It enrages me that he uses Christianity to deceive and manipulate people. Please remember things will get better and don't give up hope. Also, probably best to open those emails and deal with those people below you in food chain that might be feeling like you are because of you because of a Monster.

•••
•••
Sadly i have to sell another website to run my business and pay the bills.

The website is worth around 98k to 109k USD.

Can anyone suggest a good Escrow?

I have used Escrow.com before but i saw their Trustpilot reviews. It doesn’t seem that reliable.

How is Dan? I have never used it. It is owned by Godaddy so it must be good.

Also, is there any escrow accepting payments from Russians?

•••
That's right, who in God's name would want to work with Monster, unless you're similar indeed.
Sadly i have to sell another website to run my business and pay the bills.

The website is worth around 98k to 109k USD.

I have used Escrow.com before but i saw their Trustpilot reviews. It doesn’t seem that reliable.

How is Dan? I have never used it. It is owned by Godaddy so it must be good.

Also, is there any escrow accepting payments from Russians?

Use @stevanlieberman Escrow.domains

You can't sell a content domain on dan.com, secondly for a $100k transaction it would be quite expensive in fees.

Last edited:
•••
If it was “success” I wouldn’t be here criticising Epik.
Since your status is "Pending", apparently their accounting department did not send the money. It makes no sense to count the time and compare it with the usual wire transfer times. I wonder if the old payment queue has been canceled. After October 11, there was a new queue of payments. If so, are you one of the first in it? If they didn’t send money to you, then it means to no one.

•••
Since your status is "Pending", apparently their accounting department did not send the money. It makes no sense to count the time and compare it with the usual wire transfer times. I wonder if the old payment queue has been canceled. After October 11, there was a new queue of payments. If so, are you one of the first in it? If they didn’t send money to you, then it means to no one.

I was constantly refreshing Masterbuck’s page. I requested the withdrawal within a few minutes when Masterbucks was relaunched.

But i have been told by a customer rep that there is an old queue. But who are these people?

Last edited:
•••
That's right, who in God's name would want to work with Monster, unless you're similar indeed.
Too many people on NB have been treating Rob and Epik like they are saints and a domainers best friend, only because we were getting very low prices for domains. Rob and Epik have a sketchy history but people turned a blind eye to that.

I really hate to say this, but if Rob/Brian/etc have not released funds to those waiting for hundreds of thousands of dollars, why would he/they bother with smaller accounts ?

All of them remain in hiding. If any of them was confident they got a handle on this and were moving forward, they would be here reassuring people.

•••
I'm sorry I can't do more to help you all get your money but maybe this will cheer you up a bit. Show attachment 225193

It almost calls for a 'How it started vs how it's going' meme, but I feel too bad for the people who are not able to access their funds. Some of these are large, life changing amounts of money.

Brad

•••
You can sell a content website via Sedo.com, according to Sedo.

The issues reported with Escrow.com tend to be delays or unexpected verfication calls at later stages of a transaction, and some cancellations by Escrow.com at those late stages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back