Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rob said to me...

"As I understand it, your KYC is done so it should be possible to clear all today. I have a call into Brian to get the rest of the USD MB backlog cleared out before the weekend."

•••
Instead of wasting money on useless customer reps. Epik should have invested that money somewhere else.

For a month the customer support kept singing “Masterbucks should be up and running..”

Now they have another line “Payments are being processed in order..”

•••
A bit strange that he mentions Metropolitan Commercial Bank being Epik's bank, because on all invoices I have received from Epik in a long time, they state that they use Chase. Oddly, they don't include the account number, though:

Make Payment to Epik Holdings Inc
Bank Address: Chase Bank,
2950 Issaquah-Pine Lake Rd,
Sammamish, WA 98075
If this is the same one, Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Park Avenue) has a lot of negative reviews.

2022-10-14 15_27_20-metropolitan commercial bank epik - Google Search.png

•••
Well, that review by John Rampton brings up a lot of very troubling claims.

He seems to have quite an impressive track record in business, if you look at his website or LinkedIn profile.

If that review is really from a guy with 1.2M followers on Twitter, Epik has really stepped in it.

For the sake of due diligence, I will tweet him and ask him to confirm that he left the review.

Brad

Did he respond to you yet? I also tweeted him to confirm. If you can get a response, let me know on Twitter. You know my handle.

I work at Thomson Reuters, home of Reuters News. I have held on to this card to use at the right time. If we can get someone high profile like John to publicly speak about this, I can pitch this to our tech reporters.

•••
Did he respond to you yet? I also tweeted him to confirm. If you can get a response, let me know on Twitter. You know my handle.

I work at Thomson Reuters, home of Reuters News. I have held on to this card to use at the right time. If we can get someone high profile like John to publicly speak about this, I can pitch this to our tech reporters.
We are doing a follow-up story right now as an update to our lengthy story of the whole Monster Epik story. Hope to have it out early next week. Please feel free to share this story with them, they can use anything they want. https://providencepost.com/a-monster-of-epik-proportions/

•••
Rob said to me...

"As I understand it, your KYC is done so it should be possible to clear all today. I have a call into Brian to get the rest of the USD MB backlog cleared out before the weekend."
Was he talking about the weekend starting tomorrow, it's a bit confusing

•••
•••
•••
Rob said to me...

So Broken Back Brian is going to move mountains in these final few hours to get all "USD MB" transactions done ?

Sounds like BS to me. I'm sure there will be another excuse.

Last edited:
•••
So Broken Back Brian is going to move mountains in these final few hours to get all "USD MB" transactions done ?

Sounds like BS to me. I'm sure there will be another excuse.
Epik seems to have an infinite supply of BS.

•••

If anyone here is willing to be interviewed for a news story (you'll have to reveal your identity), please DM me.

•••
Epik seems to have an infinite supply of BS.
Earlier someone asked if Rob/Brian were playing good cop/bad cop.

As the weeks have gone on, it seems it is more like bad cop/silent cop, or bad cop/incompetent cop.

All I know is despite any promises, the status quo remains. People have not been receiving their withdrawals.

How many people have actually received a payout this week, since Masterbucks big re-launch? One? A few, and only via Paypal.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If Monster is holding $400K payment for 6 weeks from some guy with a million followers and big name in domain industry I'm sorry to say but it doesn't look good for you guys. I suggest increasing volume. Make him regret not paying. Make him sell his house or car in order to make things right and make it stop. i don't mean anything like violence or threats but hound him until he pays. Make more noise online, write articles, file lawsuits, take out liens, whatever you can do to put pressure on him, do it. Otherwise, he will screw you as long as he can get away with it.

•••
Make him sell his house or car in order to make things right
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. Worse case scenario, Epik will file for BK.

There is limited liability at the company level. Unless any of this can make him personally responsible? Or maybe you can recoup from him by suing him? Lack of licenses for some regulated business, misuse of customers funds, etc. I don't know to what extent any of this can lead to something or not.

Maybe the lawyer of the thread @jberryhill can tell us.

Last edited:
•••
His TrustPilot account is verified.

jr-verified.png

This user has verified their identity with a photo ID. We encourage both companies and reviewers to get verified, to help ensure real people are writing reviews about real companies on Trustpilot. Learn more

His review in text for SEO, and just in case it gets flagged by Epik too for hiding the truth:

$400,000 Escrow Funds Not Paid By Epik

My name is John Rampton (Google my name and you’ll find I’m legit and a real buyer/seller) and on September 2nd I completed an escrow transaction via Epik and have yet to receive this money. The escrow transaction was for $400,000.

I’d done business with Epik and Rob Monster in the past (purchasing a domain from them around 4 years ago). Therefore, I texted Rob Monster, the Founder of Epik. He told me that Brian Boyce had taken over in the CEO role and to contact him. I began to text them both directly in separate texts. They said it was the bank’s (Metropolitan Commercial Bank) fault for freezing an account and several other excuses. However, when we asked them to give permission for the bank to verify this information they were unresponsive to that request to support their claims. Brian actually texted that he had heard from the banker that there was less than 200K in the account (There is proof that 400K was sent to them).

In addition, texting them separately had consistent conflicting information about the truth of the situation. We are currently gathering evidence of the misuse of our escrow funds.

In summary, this is an escrow company that was transferred escrow money on September 2nd and as of the time of writing this review (October 14th) we had not received this large sum of money that was supposed to be held by a trusted escrow provider.

Please proceed with caution when conducting any similar business transaction with these people, Epik, Masterbucks, or any related company conducting escrow transactions.
I will update this post with any progress.
Date of experience: September 02, 2022

Archive.org SnapShot

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. Worse case scenario, Epik will file for BK.

There is limited liability at the company level. Unless any of this can make him personally responsible? Or maybe you can recoup from him by suing him? Lack of licenses for some regulated business, misuse of customers funds, etc. I don't know to what extent any of this can lead to something or not.

Anyone who felt responsible for hurting others COULD sell all their personal assets in order to make it right. That's what a Christian would do, Rob Monster. Sell your house, cars, 401Ks, crypto, etc and pay these people back.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone who felt responsible for hurting others COULD sell all their personal assets in order to make it right. That's what a Christian would do, Rob Monster. Sell your house, cars, 401Ks, crypto, etc and pay these people back.
A greedy "Christian" won't.

•••

Well, I am sure John could answer this better than me...but in general company structures provide protection, but that is not unlimited. There is a concept called piercing the veil.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/piercing_the_veil#:~:text=Piercing the veil, also known,the corporation's actions or debts.

(This is just general information. I am not saying it applies to the current situation.)

IF
a company is involved in fraud, serious misconduct, or other abuses shareholders and officers of a company can be held personally liable.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It’s 5 am here and I’m still waiting for them to return my money. If they don’t do it today i’ll have to wait till Monday.

My bank will take 2-4 days to process it too.

•••
Epik do not give any solution to pass the kyc for 4 days.

•••
Epik do not give any solution to pass the kyc for 4 days.
It seems easier for Epik to move their KYC problem to a third party Veriff, and now Epik has some other company to push the issue to, to extend the payout time. In your case, instead of ignoring you, Epik with their "Legendary Customer Service" should help you verify your ID internally.

Last edited:
•••
Half the posts in this thread are non contributory fluff. Is your post on topic? Helpful? Just critical.
It takes controversy here to light up the board, thats sad.
My point, be prepared to be in a legal battle along with 20000-50000 other registrants and what would happen if epik declared bankruptcy, or any registrar.

Last edited:
•••
166 pages and unresolved.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/is-adam-dicker-a-criminal-you-decide.883579/

To coincidental Rob removes himself from the board when this goes down.
No effing way. I say Epik folds like an accordion and you peoples problems just the tip of the iceberg.
The way members handled this thread is mind blowing. I would, wont say what I would do if he posted again and tried to smoke a peace pipe.
Your money is in a legal battle and everyones domains will be transferred where?
Any further comment will get me banned and I want it to say account closed requested
How do you know Rob removed from the board?

•••
Or removed from his position. My mistake.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back