Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A bold chairman of the board would never allow such mess.

@Braden Pollock What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
A bold chairman of the board would never allow such mess.

@Braden Pollock What do you think?
Yes, as I have said before every officer of a company works at the pleasure of the board.
The board can appoint or remove officers.

Rob is the chairman of the board. He has stated in the past that he owns the vast majority of shares.
Unless that has changed, he would therefore control the board.

The board (aka Rob) hired Brian Royce as CEO.

The board (aka Rob) has decided to keep him, despite the complete shitshow.

These actions are a tacit endorsement of what is going on.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't get too excited over the Wyoming address. That's just the physical address of the corporate registration service they use. There are about three addresses in Delaware, for example, where pretty much most of the NYSE listed corporations are located, although pretty much none of them list the address of their third-party incorporator as if it was their actual business address.

The company is organized in Wyoming, located in Washington, and legal disputes are to be resolved in Harris County, Texas. Nothing unusual there. I like their operating hours:

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 8.25.34 AM.png

"EDT" is "Eastern Daylight Time". That's the time used in the eastern United States during the summer daylight savings time period. So, for whatever reason, they quit working when it is 4PM in Texas and 2PM in Washington between March and November.

So, if you have a problem with them, you file your legal papers in Texas, serve them in Wyoming, and set your watch forward one hour. Lol.

•••
The company is organized in Wyoming, located in Washington, and legal disputes are to be resolved in Harris County, Texas. Nothing unusual there. I like their operating hours:

Show attachment 225148

"EDT" is "Eastern Daylight Time". That's the time used in the eastern United States during the summer daylight savings time period. So, for whatever reason, they quit working when it is 4PM in Texas and 2PM in Washington between March and November.

So, if you have a problem with them, you file your legal papers in Texas, serve them in Wyoming, and set your watch forward one hour. Lol.
Thanks for clarifying that. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
I hope not, but what if this whole KYC stunt was just to gain some more time? They already pulled that one once before. For what? IDK. Wait for some money to come in?

•••
I hope not, but what if this whole KYC stunt was just to gain some more time? They already pulled that one once before. For what? IDK. Wait for some money to come in?
wait for crypto to go back up? Anyway, according to Rob he was given $32,000,000 at the beginning of this year so I really don't think it is about money unless "investor" pulled back payments b/c they discovered it was all fake or Rob lied.

I still think this is all about money laundering investigations.

•••
Brian, the domain is nearing expiration.

1665754041911.png

1665754114802.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It seems the more we look into Epik/Masterbucks the worse it gets.

•••
Hopefully these all aren't part of stalling tactics

•••
Royce and Monster are two peas in the same pod.. I did a peoplefinder background on Brian M Royce of Houston, TX. He has never successfully managed any company in his life, and owes $$ to a former landlord. Good luck getting your money out of Monsterbucks everyone.

•••
If you have a good team around you, oh wait...

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Did anyone receive their funds? Mine is still pending.

This is really annoying.

•••

This is really annoying.
This is the same thing I'm experiencing at the moment. Customer support are all the same, more like bot "We are waiting for an update from the management, we'll send you an update via email". Their saying for the past few weeks.

•••
This is the same thing I'm experiencing at the moment. Customer support are all the same, more like bot "We are waiting for an update from the management, we'll send you an update via email". Their saying for the past few weeks.
“Payments are being processed in order” blah blah blah.

•••
“Payments are being processed in order” blah blah blah.

This is really annoying.
Unless people get payouts today, that is another week gone with lack of payments and lack of communication.

Good thing everyone waited many weeks for the new and improved Masterbucks.

It is hard to see what is going on now as anything other than delay tactics.

Brad

•••
I haven't read through this whole thread but from what I have read is frustrating. :xf.frown:

Epik needs to do better. Espicially for people that had a lot of Masterbucks in an account.

Will slowly move to only using to list expiring domains on NL.

So many people complain about Epik and say they will never use them again.

Yet I always see them list dropping and expiring domains on NameLiquidate. 🙂

•••
John Rampton reporting on Trust Pilot that he is due $400,000 from Epik.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back