IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wire transfer, still pending after 2 days

•••
I find it very, very strange that Epik has not made a statement. If everything is fine now, why not let everyone know - together with an apology? Not even that other forum supposedly still owned by Epik has a statement by them.

•••
Under EU GDPR biometric data is in a higher, more protected category of data such as health info. This is sensitive and highly regulated stuff.

Veriff are located in the EU and also have to be very careful about any sharing or storing of data outside the EU. Under GDPR you have to say what you are collecting data for and only collect data that you need for that purpose.
That's all well & good until the big G buys veriff.

:cautious:

•••
I find it very, very strange that Epik has not made a statement. If everything is fine now, why not let everyone know - together with an apology? Not even that other forum supposedly still owned by Epik has a statement by them.

Everything is not fine yet. Lots of people haven't been paid.

•••
How much you withdraw and how much you get in your paypal?
I want to know the fee for paypal payout.
it was a 3.9% charge.

•••
I am being forced to the new KYC and fee structure to withdraw my funds.

Absurd.

They are not letting me any alternative.

Well, for sure, a very detailed trustpilot review will be left.

I will for sure not use epik anymore. Hope that after all this mess, this will be the end for them.

Last edited:
•••
I am being forced to the new KYC and fee structure to withdraw my funds.

Absurd.

They are not letting me any alternative.

You spent 2 pages telling us your alternative method, let's see it.

•••
•••
Okay. Looks like payouts via PayPal are instant. Although the fees are outrageous.

Let's see if anyone has received their money via other payout methods outside Paypal
Has anyone actually received a withdrawal from any method other than Paypal?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
it was a 3.9% charge.
Hi

sooo

wondering what is/was the estimated total of all MB that was frozen and how much interest did that sum earn during that time?

also, wondering what the total sum of all new fee's that will be deducted from each user upon withdrawal?...

as this estimate, would be a hypothetical amount earned from the maintenance or maybe to help pay the cost to perform/install it.

just pondering the pages of this event...

imo...

•••
Has anyone actually received a withdrawal from any method other than Paypal?

Brad
Nope, mine is ACH and haven't been responded to the verriff document submissions yet.

•••
No updates with regards to payments. Not heard from anyone from Epik about the status of my withdrawal payment that I requested. I fear this is all far from over...

Last edited:
•••
I initiated my withdrawal as soon as Masterbucks was relaunched. It’s been over 40 hours.

International wire transfers usually don’t take more than 48 hours.

So around 8 hours are still left.

Last edited:
•••
I tried calling Brian's personal number that I retrieved via ZoomInfo. A lady answered and said it's no longer Brian's number.

Also left a public comment on Brian's Linkedin post about joining Epik and free speech. I'm monitoring to see if he will delete it.

•••
I tried calling Brian's personal number that I retrieved via ZoomInfo. A lady answered and said it's no longer Brian's number.

Also left a public comment on Brian's Linkedin post about joining Epik and free speech. I'm monitoring to see if he will delete it.

You want them to deduct $2500 out of your money? Lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Well, that question has now been answered as they removed the references to "Paypal" on their website.
https://masterbucks.com/restricted has been updated.

However, the ridiculous clause remains that everyone trashed Paypal over.
The $2,500 fee in damages, AKA fine or penalty for providing misinformation.

Thanks for updating. So my theory on protecting Paypal customers is wrong (and that's okay to admit)

https://masterbucks.com/acceptable

You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of Masterbucks actual damages...

Did they also change the Acceptable Use policy? I don't see the misinformation clause there. Now it's mostly all about engaging in illegal activities that is covered by the $2,500 fee. Funnily, from how they worded the damage fee, it's all pointing towards any violation of the Acceptable Use.

I still see the threats/misinformation items on the restricted page:
  • Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, or harassing;
  • Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;

I don't believe my Linkedin comment constitute as either of those two bullet points.

•••
•••
You want them to deduct $2500 out of your money? Lol
Hi

if you can't get verified, then how can they verify who to deduct from?

and if there is a deduction, then you were already verified.

imo...

•••
•••
Interesting Estonia fact that might or might not help, by providing an ID and possibly greater EU data rights or contract rights - especially in dealing with overreach or improper activity with data by Epik and Veriffy: you can become a digital citizen of Estonia and establish an EU presence:

https://www.e-resident.gov.ee

Who should apply?​

E-Residency is open to individuals from all countries, from Germany to Ukraine, Brazil to Spain. Most e-residents are entrepreneurs who work digitally, are location-independent and want to start and run an EU company.

Business owners​

looking to go paperless and run a fully digital company in the EU

Entrepreneurs​

who want to access the EU market, capital or payment solutions

Freelancers + consultants​

who want to save time and automate or delegate their invoicing processes

Digital nomads​

seeking a minimalist lifestyle and true freedom from a fixed location

They also say they re-imburse fees for Ukrainians.

Can't see a signup fee but last time I heard one it was low xxx.

They won't accept Russians they say.

Last edited:
•••
You can book a call with Brian the CEO here - calendly.com slash brianroyce

•••
it was a 3.9% charge.
Hi Paypal if used for currency transfer also takes a hidden 2.0 to 2.5.% on that, so factor that in as well. That is another reason Wise.com is preferable if you can use it - you don't lose on exchange, you get the real rate, and if you have accounts in several currencies you can do the exchange yourself between them when you feel the rate is best.

A business using Paypal Masspay means the recipient pays no fees - Sedo send Paypal payouts by Masspay, so you pay no fees on those, but you will still lose on the exchange rate if you have to exchange via Paypal.

•••
No, sadly nothing is free anymore:
Show attachment 225094
In fairness, no one actually agreed to these terms.

Epik simply froze customer funds from withdrawal for weeks, then introduced them. There was no opt-out, as the funds were frozen.

At this point it appears the Masterbucks "upgrade" is essentially -

1.) Higher fees.
2.) Pain in the @ss KYC requirements.
3.) A new (and changing) TOS with many potentially questionable clauses, for instance I just noticed this -

https://masterbucks.com/terms

1. Feedback and Reviews
    1. MB welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to MB be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to MB (whether submitted directly to MB or posted on any MB hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that MB is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by MB, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to MB must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. MB reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.

Who determines what is "defamatory" or "injurious"? The term "sole discretion" is used multiple times.

Again, it is against the law to have clauses against negative reviews, if they are honest.

It’s illegal to ban honest reviews​

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/blog/2017/02/its-illegal-ban-honest-reviews

If I had funds in Masterbucks, I would opt-out of these terms that I never agreed to and demand the terms were honored at the time the funds were frozen.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back