IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Probably the sale of the domain name epik.com will allow to pay off the Masterbucks debtors.

•••
•••
Probably the sale of the domain name epik.com will allow to pay off the Masterbucks debtors.

If Masterbucks is down because of some technical issue, it should be updated.
The lack of communication is just not acceptable when you are dealing with people's money.

If it is down for some other reason like liquidity, security, etc....that is a far more serious issue.

Absent any actual concrete update, all people can do is speculate.

The silence is deafening.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How much money can be on Masterbucks?
Three million or more?

•••
•••
Who can reply?
People @iamtonyblessed mentioned can reply

Why is it not open to replies?

Brad
Yes, I noticed that as well. Very strange.

•••
Who can reply?
People @iamtonyblessed mentioned can reply

Why is it not open to replies?

Brad
It was set up that way so no one can reply, now what you can do is hit Quote tweet and say what you want to say.

@Tony Blessed why did you not leave your tweet open to replies?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
It was set up that way so no one can reply, now what you can do is hit Quote tweet and say what you want to say.

@Tony Blessed why did you not leave your tweet open to replies?
Why wouldn't they want anyone to reply, thought they had "legendary customer service".

•••
We urgently need to file a police report before they finally run away with all the money.

•••
We urgently need to file a police report before they finally run away with all the money.
It is unclear what is going on at this point. I would personally not consider going down that path until there is more clarity.

In the meantime there are options like filing a complaint with the BBB.

You can also file a complaint regarding a Washington based business here -
https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint

Whatever is actually going on, I think their lack of response is enough reason to file a complaint.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How much money can be on Masterbucks?
Three million or more?
Who knows.

I will say though, really the only thing propping up the value of alternative currencies is trust.
When you have a system go down for days with no updates, it erodes that.

A lot of coins, including stable coins, have crashed because of that reason alone.

When the systems come back up there is normally a bank run because of the eroded trust.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How can we get back our money from Masterbucks and ensure the domain safety in Epik?

•••
•••
I noticed Rob Monster disappeared for so long time in NP. And It never happened before.

Attachments

• E2829F49-8578-4A60-81FD-7196315CBE76.png
    E2829F49-8578-4A60-81FD-7196315CBE76.png
    1 MB · Views: 75
•••
So far, our only achievement is that we have concentrated on one thread of the forum.

•••
Hi!

Created an account so I can commiserate with everyone having the same issue.

I’m currently in escrow and have the same headaches right now. It’s been 12 days of the escrow process and in the last 4 days, Masterbucks has been down.

I’m on the Buyer side and have wired the money over to Epik. The entire process is already basically done. The only pending item is for Masterbucks to go back up so Epik.com can disburse the funds to the Seller.

We had a deadline to close this out by the end of the month but Epik.com has been daily telling me that Masterbucks will be up again soon. But it hasn’t happened yet. Honestly, it feels like I’ve been scammed out of my money. Definitely was a wrong decision to use Epik for the escrow service.

I asked them and they said an Escrow cancellation will take at least 96 hours before we get the funds wired back. I’m waiting until Monday to see if this Masterbucks issue gets resolved. If Masterbucks is still down by next week, I’d have to get my Plan B in motion—which very likely is to cancel the service and get my money back through legal action even if that takes longer.

It's pretty bad when a end user creates a Namepros account and starts complaining. Hopefully, you get your problem resolved.

•••
Yes, urgently need to file a police report. I made the withdrawal on 2nd August and was asked for manual verification. Upon verification, the withdrawal request was 'Accepted'. And that took place in the 9th of August. How long I have to wait?

•••
Yes, urgently need to file a police report. I made the withdrawal on 2nd August and was asked for manual verification. Upon verification, the withdrawal request was 'Accepted'. And that took place in the 9th of August. How long I have to wait?
So you still did not receive it since August? This is far worse than I thought! I really hope this will be resolved soon.

Epik's new CEO has much cleaning up to do. I wouldn't want to be the new CEO of a company that is going downhill fast.

•••
Last edited:
•••
So the magic word is again, DeFi.

1664068364862.png

Last edited:
•••
Amplify.io was already mentioned last year, in the historic Monster interview.

Monster, YT0:08:00: [reading chat. Full comment in chat was from Mikael Thalen: "I saw unhashed credit card data stored in plain text"] "...unhashed credit card data..." I am a bit mystified by that, because we actually store just the last four digits. We don't actually store a full card. So I don't know what that was, unless possibly there was some caching going on in which case, you know, bad form, shouldn't happen. And yeah, I mean, our team... we've done like eleven acquisitions in the last three years and we raised a significant amount of money not that long ago, from a billionaire, freedom-minded guy. No board seat, common stock, and so in other words he just wants to empower people to basically have the opportunity to search for truth and to do the right thing. I'm the sole board director, founder, CEO. But in the process of doing those acquisitions and raising that capital, what we assembled was really capable people, and some of the different business units that we've acquired came with really really talented technologists, and we're working on basically retooling the development organization. In fact, because of this incident we formed a technical core team. I've been kind of the acting CTO if you look at the org chart, well, it's not public. But we have like 80 people and not all of them are staff, some of them are like overseas contractors and whatnot, but there's about 80 staff in various capacities across our various business units. And so the outcome of what we saw here, where really not many people... This will sound strange, so the Russian dev team historically was very guarded about the code base for the legacy core registrar, and up until like six months ago, right? I mean we did an acquisition of Amplify.io, so a licensed crypto exchange, and we acquired a company called Substratum and both of those acquisitions came with [noise from some other participant, Monster mutes himself but continues speaking]

Monster: Nothing, nope, no Caymans, no islands. We acquired an Irish crypto exchange, you can check it out. It’s called Amplify.io. I’m told it’s pretty secure. You guys can try and hack it. Amplify.io. And it’s domiciled in Ireland. It’s licensed as a crypto exchange. We ended up acquiring that company in April of this year.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back