Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Amplify Creative from crunchbase must be different "amplify":

Aug 26, 2020
FinTech Futures — LA start-up AmplifyX lets investors build portfolios around musicians

Actually, it is not obvious that this (most likely) unrelated musical startup would want to be (incorrectly) associated with Epik. We linked them on a spot view - so others may do the same! They might want to rebrand...

Last edited:
•••
Masterbucks has been down what for 4-5 days now with no explanation?
That is really bad for a payment system.

Epik's last tweet was on 9/2. That announced the new CEO was appointed.

It just feels like everyone at Epik has disappeared lately.

When is the registrar of the year poll? :)

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still Amplify Exchange, Ireland.

Sections "Terms & Conditions" and "Privacy Policy" on the website does not open.

•••
The major problem here is the disturbing lack of explanation and unresponsiveness.

What exactly is going on?

Is Epik doing a major rugpull or something?

It's highly suspicious that every other thing works but you can't take your money out.

That's the hallmark of a Ponzi scheme about to crash. Curious to see Epik displaying such a sign.

•••
If this is fraud, then this is not a civil case, but a criminal one, and the leaders of the scam should sit down for a hundred years, right? This should be easy to prove. If subordinates are instructed to turn off the Masterbucks and say that the money is not issued because it is being mainteinated.

•••
The major problem here is the disturbing lack of explanation and unresponsiveness.

What exactly is going on?

Is Epik doing a major rugpull or something?

It's highly suspicious that every other thing works but you can't take your money out.

That's the hallmark of a Ponzi scheme about to crash. Curious to see Epik displaying such a sign.
If this is fraud, then this is not a civil case, but a criminal one, and the leaders of the scam should sit down for a hundred years, right? This should be easy to prove. If subordinates are instructed to turn off the Masterbucks and say that the money is not issued because it is being mainteinated.

It might be jumping to conclusions, but at the same time it is hard not to when everyone at Epik seems to be MIA.

The abrupt CEO change preceding this certainly doesn't help optics, neither does a lack of communications or updates in more than (3) weeks as CEO.

I could not imagine another major registrar having this type of outage and not making some kind of statement or update on what is going on.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If next week the Masterbucks doesn't work or they don't start paying debts even if the Masterbucks is not working, does it make sense to file a fraud report with the police? Or to the financial police, I don’t know what authority there is for this in the United States.

•••
It was noticed somewhere in a parallel epik thread that a recent handreg of a free domain did not come through. Which may simply mean that Epik currently does not have enough prepaid balance with at least one registry (PIR for .org, Verisign for .com/.net, etc.). If so, together with unprocessed masterbucks withdrawals, this may indicate a broad issue: lack of funds, or [more likely imo] no access to funds. Wasn't it revealed some time ago that Rob Monster was/is the only person authorized to access their online banking (in context of delayed wire deposits reported by NP members)? If so, if either old or new Epik CEO is still the only person with full banking access, what would happen if they switch their phone and laptop off and travel to Alaska for example? Or, what if they become sick? Imo, we'll see exactly this - no masterbucks payouts, and no registrations or renewals with one or more extensions...

Last edited:
•••
In Alaska, the feds will catch them.
Unless they go to Mexico or Russia.
Although I managed to register .xyz for $1.99 for Masterbucks.

Last edited:
•••
It was noticed somewhere in a parallel epik thread that a recent handreg of a free domain did not come through. Which may simply mean that Epik currently does not have enough prepaid balance with at least one registry (PIR for .org, Verisign for .com/.net, etc.). If so, together with unprocessed masterbucks withdrawals, this may indicate a broad issue: lack of funds, or [more likely imo] no access to funds. Wasn't it revealed some time ago that Rob Monster was/is the only person authorized to access their online banking (in context of delayed wire deposits reported by NP members)? If so, if either old or new Epik CEO is still the only person with banking access, what would happen if they switch their phone and laptop off and travel to Alaska for example? Or, what if they become sick? Imo, we'll see exactly this - no masterbucks payouts, and no registrations or renewals with one or more extensions...
That would be a horrible way to run a business as large as Epik.

It'd basically be a sole proprietorship with all the constraints that come with it.

•••
It might be jumping to conclusions, but at the same time it is hard not to when everyone at Epik seems to be MIA.

The abrupt CEO change preceding this certainly doesn't help optics, neither does a lack of communications or updates in more than (3) weeks as CEO.

I could not imagine another major registrar having this type of outage and not making some kind of statement or update on what is going on.
No more tweets either since September 2nd, on https://twitter.com/EpikDotCom

1664053254074.png

Last edited:
•••
Something is odd here.

Or as @Braden Pollock might put it: "What a mess."

Last edited:
•••
This is not good. Does anyone know if Epik has given more details about the "maintenance" at the forum they own?

•••
This is not good. Does anyone know if Epik has given more details about the "maintenance" at the forum they own?

I am not logged in, but drop in there from time to time. I have not seen anything regarding this issue.

Brad

•••

"Masterbucks is under maintenance."

That is not the most reassuring message after 4-5 days being down with no updates.
The page should really have more information on it.

Brad

•••
•••
I wonder if they got hacked again

•••
Last edited:
•••
Can't you withdraw the funds directly through your E account?

Some things seems to be working as I bought a domain with mastersucks funds the other day, fwiw.

I don't recall ever using the mastersucks website. Never needed to withdraw though as I hold just a couple of hundred in funds left after the E fail.

Anyway, hasn't mastersucks always been an unfinished project? Any real functionality has always been lacking. They never got the right licenses etc. Like mentioned upthread, this is what got PP to drop them as a client.

Looks like E is a dying brand. Their CEO MIA, not the first time. Not the first time destroying a business either.

Could check the dead forum but apart from some fanboys anyone else important enough within E is MIA, just like here.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back