Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i was the CEO i would have notified everyone atleast a week ago aboutbthe maintenance.

I would have provided a timeframe along with a list of things that need to be fixed.

Their lack of communication is the main reason people are hating them because indeed it seems like something is fishy. And the reason is lack of communication

•••
If i was the CEO i would have notified everyone atleast a week ago aboutbthe maintenance.

I would have provided a timeframe along with a list of things that need to be fixed.

Their lack of communication is the main reason people are hating them because indeed it seems like something is fishy. And the reason is lack of communication

There is a high chance that Epik is not in trouble. It’s just that the new CEO is stubborn.

•••
I can find a better CEO than Brian on Upwork 😂

•••
•••
There is a high chance that Epik is not in trouble. It’s just that the new CEO is stubborn.
Who would want to be the new CEO of Epik and work with Monster after all the bad news before this maintenance.

•••
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy would take this job at 7 USD per hour.

Who would want to be the new CEO of Epik and work with Monster after all the bad news before this maintenance.

•••
All he has to do is tell people that Masterbucks is under maintenance

•••
All he has to do is tell people that Masterbucks is under maintenance
I think that ship has sailed.

All they had to do was tell people the maintenance was coming ahead of time.

Instead they didn't, froze funds without notice, then became unresponsive publicly.
Now you have whatever shenanigans are going on with the reviews.

You work on these upgrades behind the scenes before you go live. The need to bring down a system for weeks and freeze customers funds from withdrawal is completely ridiculous IMO.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
imo ive watched epik deservedly grow past few years when I moved my potfolio because of NP correspondance and the fact that they only had one lady answering the phone! inside jobs are reality that my screen is not immune to.. goverment or not, secrets are lies that end up hurting people if truths are overlooked..

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm sure they won't refuse an order worth 55k.
I just wasn't sure, as money is probably leaving their system.

Well, unless they are sitting on an inventory of say 25,000 mugs.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I’m a former developer. I have never seen a company closing their main platform just to make technical changes. They are done offline and then they are replaced with the live version.
Exactly! This is also the problem behind this supposed unannounced "maintenance".

Can anyone imagine if Facebook, Google, a bank or a stock exchange, or really any entity was doing "maintenance" that way?

Either the "maintenance" excuse is mainly a lie, or something pretty wrong is going on. Well, I guess that last part is true in any case.

•••
If anyone wants to discuss this on Reddit’s r/legaladvice, here’s a link:

Please note that you cannot mention any names/brands on there. Keep it generic so you won’t get banned.

Also while the moderators over there are strict about the quality of legal advice and they delete illegal advice too—of course take the advice with a grain of salt.

And get your own lawyer if you haven’t already, if you want to go down that path.

•••
Exactly! This is also the problem behind this supposed unannounced "maintenance".

Can anyone imagine if Facebook, Google, a bank or a stock exchange, or really any entity was doing "maintenance" that way?

Either the "maintenance" excuse is mainly a lie, or something pretty wrong is going on. Well, I guess that last part is true in any case.

You wouldn't take down a live payment system/processor if there wasn't an immediate thread to your customers and/or the company itself. Let alone leaving it like that for weeks.

like you suggested, whatever the reason may be, it's either a very seriously one (legal, core code vulnerability, liquidity) or E is utterly incompetent and shouldn't be allowed to handle any serious kind of money.

Given their track record, the latter wouldn't surprise me a single bit actually. Look and who/what they hired in the past. One big amateur party.

Look at their projects, acquisitions and so on. Then look into the people behind it. It's industry wide knowledge they aren't exactly the most pleasant, honest and trustworthy, let alone the most talented people, don't let me get started on security, commonly accepted best practices and so forth.

They talk a lot but hardly (if ever) deliver anything groundbreaking.

•••
•••
AD? L0L

•••
Hello,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused during your recent Masterbucks withdrawal.

The team is making some big changes to help expedite withdrawals from Masterbucks. As of Friday, I can confirm the accounts team were working on all pending withdrawals. Kindly expect your deposits soon.

Just saw this comment in another thread.

@Tony Blessed: Soon = ~1 month later?

Last edited:
•••
I believe Rob Monster lost control of Epik. Waiting for 10th Oct to see what will happen.

•••
I believe Rob Monster lost control of Epik. Waiting for 10th Oct to see what will happen.

The new CEO refuses to listen to his requests. Rob sent him an email to release my funds but the new CEO did not do it.

•••
The new CEO refuses to listen to his requests. Rob sent him an email to release my funds but the new CEO did not do it.
It's a shame they play this game like that.

•••
@Braden Pollock

It would be interesting to hear your take. I assume, as a minority shareholder, it must hurt you directly that the equity value is destroyed in such a manner.

You also must be concerned by the fact that the the former CEO/current Chair keeps interacting with clients in an executive capacity promising to solve their day-to-day issues (Chairmen are never involved in something like that). And then doesn't fulfil the promise hiding behind the excuse that the current CEO won't listen to him (really? The guy you can fire in a heartbeat doesn't listen to you?).

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back