Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do Epik's comments on the Trustpilot reviews confirm that they are not paying out the money? Can it be interpreted this way?

•••
One thing I find ridiculous about this whole issue is the way Epik seems to take its customers for fools.

How possible is it for a CEO to ignore the obviously sensible directives of the Chairman of the board who is also likely the majority owner of the company?

That's like an employee giving his boss the middle finger just because he recently became a supervisor.

He'd best have another job lined up.

Plus, did Brian suddenly become aware of the issues with the software after he became the CEO?

And how sensible is it for a CEO to disrupt a CORE aspect of the business just because of his "opinion"?

Nothing about all these makes sense.

Epik needs to give people their money ASAP.

With the current economic trend in the world right now, that money could lose a lot of value FAST.

This is exactly what happens when people hire stupid people and trust their skills. Their platform may have some problems that could have been fixed but messing with your customers is a bad idea.

People will think 10x before using masterbucks again. I wouldn’t leave a cent in it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
beingepik.jpg

Epik promised manual payments to at least some customers. The payments did not occur. In context of the above tweet, was it the "right" thing to do? If not, was it a failure that should be acknowledged?

•••
Rob threatened me saying Epik could keep his money because I violated the terms by writing those reviews. I have evidence of that too.

According to him. I was defaming Epik while i was only writing the truth.
It really is interesting to me how little people change. Rob has been doing to the same for years on many different topics.

•••
It really is interesting to me how little people change. Rob has been doing to the same for years on many different topics.

He pretends to be a nice guy who cares about people. But he’s not a nice guy at all. His focus is on Trustpilot reviews because he does not want people to know the business practices of Epik and how pathetic their customer service is.

•••
@Rob Monster blocked me on twitter. LOL! I'm still grateful he is just the owner of epik alone, what if he owns twitter? twitter would be under maintenance everytime something he doesn't like becomes viral.

There's something called " Consequence". He will surely regret and pay for what he has done via epik. #Miscalculated

Rob the monster is running epik like a kid who just inherited his hard worker parents company. Very childish.

Last edited:
•••
That’s true. New people would not use their services after this.

@robmonster blocked me on twitter. LOL! I'm still grateful he is just the owner of epik alone, what if he owns twitter? twitter would be under maintenance everytime something he doesn't like becomes viral.

There's something called " Consequence". He will surely regret and pay for what he has done via epik.

Rob the monster is running epik like a kid who just inherited his hard worker parents company. Very childish.

•••
@Rob Monster blocked me on twitter. LOL! I'm still grateful he is just the owner of epik alone, what if he owns twitter? twitter would be under maintenance everytime something he doesn't like becomes viral.
I don't really have a problem with being able to block people on Twitter, but at the same time it is pretty amusing when such a free speech champion does it.

Think of the all the questionable content Epik has hosted with "free speech" as the justification, but Rob blocks you on Twitter. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
He followed me on Twitter I don’t know why😂

I don't really have a problem with being able to block people on Twitter, but at the same time it is pretty amusing when such a free speech champion does it.

Think of the all the questionable content Epik has hosted with "free speech" as the justification, but Rob blocks you on Twitter. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
I wouldn’t leave a cent in it.
October 10th is now 2 days away.

I am guessing a lot of others who have had their Masterbucks funds frozen from withdrawal for weeks probably feel the same way.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Will Epik have enough money?
Didn't eat?

Last edited:
•••
They fail to register domains (this is maybe 3rd time they were caught), and not refund normally, and after complaint, they refund for some, hoping we don't check the rest, and they would get away with it.

•••
Epik's website has a new homepage look today, so it seems like they are not only working on Masterbucks.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Nothing has been written about Masterbucks

•••
Have an interesting up date on this....I'm dropping some domains from Epik and once they go will have 17 domains and will drop a few more so in total I'll have between 12 - 15 domain with them

I had some money in my Masterbucks account and went to renew 9 domains yesterday and used the Masterbucks credit as payment...

Got the confirmation email yesterday - Friday, October 7, 2022 7:32:04 PM

With everything that is going on with them I decided to check my domains today and none of the 9 domains have had their renewal dates updated

I have emailed their customer support this morning and waiting for a reply.......

Looks like Epik does not even trust their own payments........

Edit:

I'm asking in live chat what's going on - hopefully will get a quicker response as they are checking now.....

Attachments

• Epik Invoice - October 2022.pdf
    92.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
•••
and none of the 9 domains have had their renewal dates updated
So it should be either frequent technical issue OR Epik does not have enough prepaid funds on deposit with the registry involved, so their request to renew domains was sent to the registry but was not processed. The invoice shows $9.99 - were these .com domains?

In either case, their new homepage slogan ("Claim Your Domain Name The Epik Way") may not be the best marketing text at this time...

Last edited:
•••
So it should be either frequent technical issue OR Epik does not have enough prepaid funds on deposit with the registry involved, so their request to renew domains was send to the registry but was not processed. The invoice shows $9.99 - were these .com domains?

In either case, their new homepage slogan ("Claim Your Domain Name The Epik Way") may not the best marketing text at this time...
Yeah all .com

Have a guy looking into it on the live chat - just replied saying this has already been escalated to management yesterday :xf.rolleyes:

•••
With everything that is going on with them I decided to check my domains today and none of the 9 domains have had their renewal dates updated
Come to think of it, there can't be anything more annoying than having to wonder if your domain renewals have actually been processed. Hello ICANN Registrar Agreement.

Thoughts and prayers, Nick.

Last edited:
•••
Epik's website has a new homepage look today, so it seems like they are not only working on Masterbucks.
Looks like the prestigious NamePros (Member) Award for Best Registrar Of The Year, that they once earned, didn't make it on their new homepage.

•••
I noticed that masterbucks balance is not available anymore as payment option.

•••
Seems like quite an epic restructuring operation. I am curious if customers are also seeing formal things like bank account number on invoices, legal entity, or company telephone number, change on recent/future invoices (or any other form of communication).

Keep an eye out for things like these.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe after the upgrade from Masterbucks you can neither withdraw money nor pay for Epik's services?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back