IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, how does it work?

Typically, when you file a motion, you also file a "proposed order" that the judge can just sign if she agrees with the motion and the order. Sometimes the judge will make handwritten changes or revisions on the proposed order. Normally, it is done for relatively simple things, and not a complex multi-pager, but you can always try.

On the Northwest Registered Agents thing.... Some corporate agents also provide nominee directors - i.e. dummy "directors" who simply have authority to sign things. If you saw the movie "The Laundromat", you may recall the guy in Nevis who signed off on whatever was put in front of him.

The way that various US states run their corporate registration systems is a good fit for various foreign influence operations.

Epik remains valuable to someone as an ongoing operation. @br4dm4l0n3y on Twitter has a lot of information gleaned from Epik log files.

These filings also demonstrate the problems I pointed out early on with the "let's all get together as a group and go after Epik" due to the fact that the members of such a group will all be competing for limited assets. The organized way to do that is via an involuntary bankruptcy. But if a receiver was appointed to run Epik, then it will lose value to whomever benefits by its continued operation, because there are things the receiver will not do.

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone have a copy of Rob's signature from any other paperwork? The signature on this paperwork is not real convincing.

The notary public stated Rob Monster "personally appeared".

Last edited:
•••
But it isn't too hard to figure out some of the connections. Among other things "Royce Arms LLC" in Houston has or had federal firearms license 5-76-201-07-8G-04904 and JJE is primarily interested in companies that make firearms, ammunition, and mods <https://jjech.com///portfolio-companies/>.

•••
Folks, without getting too hung up on obsessive sovereign citizen legal principles, if you make a mark on a piece of paper and intend it as your signature, then it is your signature.

For example, as you might imagine, my blind daughter's signature never looks the same twice either.

It's not an issue.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Does anyone have a copy of Rob's signature from any other paperwork? The signature on this paperwork is not real convincing.

The notary public stated Rob Monster "personally appeared".
I can't find one, but I found this :ROFL:

1685639096052.png

•••
•••
Hey guys, don't forget that Masterbucks totally has nothing to do with Epik. Trust them. :facepalm:

This is a predictable outcome. You basically force customers into taking a worthless currency, then attempt to leave them all holding the bag.

mastersucks.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Interestingly, this corporate registration service has had an interest in the domain space for a while...

https://domaininvesting.com/northwest-registered-agent-hiring-domain-registrar-director/

Tom Glover, President of Northwest Registered Agent, LLC, asked me to share a job posting that might be of interest to someone with experience and expertise in the domain name space. The company is looking to hire a Director of Domain Name Registrar for its registrar business. The job listing was posted on TwoBarrels.com.

•••
Interestingly, this corporate registration service has had an interest in the domain space for a while...

https://domaininvesting.com/northwest-registered-agent-hiring-domain-registrar-director/

Tom Glover, President of Northwest Registered Agent, LLC, asked me to share a job posting that might be of interest to someone with experience and expertise in the domain name space. The company is looking to hire a Director of Domain Name Registrar for its registrar business. The job listing was posted on TwoBarrels.com.
That doesn't mean NWRA is actually running a registrar. Their whole biz model is keeping businesses anon so they probably also do hiring.

•••
For those keeping score at home, the Pete Brownell mentioned by Rob Monster, is the guy standing third from the right, between the sign and convicted Russian spy Maria Butina.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 2.04.20 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
For those keeping score at home, the Pete Brownell mentioned by Rob Monster, is the guy standing third from the right, between the sign and convicted Russian spy Maria Butina.

Show attachment 238918

Nothing wrong with promoting guns in a country with strict gun laws. It is called market expansion and liberty expansion.

Also, what does that have to do with anything?

•••
Judge Pechman has already had enough of the craziness.

Screenshot from 2023-06-01 14-19-54.png

•••
There is nothing I would rather watch in all of the internet, TV, sports, Hollywood, concerts or anything else than a Rob Monster deposition. Please. Please. Please. 🙏

•••
•••
MINUTE ORDER (text only) authorized by Judge Lauren King. Defendants are ordered to respond to Plaintiff's 16 Motion for Temporary Restraining Order by 9 a.m. on 6/2/2023, and Plaintiff may file an optional reply brief by 2 p.m. the same day. The Court sets a hearing on the motion for 4 p.m. on 6/2/2023, which will be conducted via Zoom videoconference. The Courtroom Deputy will contact the parties with the link. (NAW) (Entered: 06/01/2023)

•••
•••
The Court sets a hearing on the motion for 4 p.m. on 6/2/2023, which will be conducted via Zoom videoconference.
Let's pray he doesn't spoil this video meeting like he did before. Good luck, Rob!

1685656374176.png

•••
•••
Something really funky is going on with Epik backend.

2FA isn't working. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Kept inputting correct code and it kept locking me out.

Sarah has been helpful but takes a long time to respond. Likely the only customer support person.

Still having issues with 2FA.

Support has been unresponsive. 😐

I'm still shocked Royce would block me just because I'm trying to get support.

Royce blocked me on Twitter because I was asking about support.

•••
Wow... That escalated quickly... Lots of stuff to process. Thanks for the share!

•••
I'm still shocked Royce would block me just because I'm trying to get support.
I am not shocked.

It's appears to be a feature of most alleged "free speech" champions...They are all thin-skinned and need safe spaces to avoid anything they don't like.

In this situation, customers are just roadblocks in the way.

If you block them, it makes it easier to ignore reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I noticed that too.

It seems like @Rob Monster thinks he is the real victim here, and there is some massive conspiracy out to get him.

It's like dude, you took a $327,000 "escrow" payment and never delivered the domain or a refund (in a year). You were still the CEO for several months after that transaction.

You facilitated @Kathleen Kalaf "escrow" transaction.

You are still the Chairman and majority and shareholder now as Epik continues to scam more customers.

Take some responsibility. Quit blaming everyone else.

Brad
Rob was also the person that decided Brian Royce should be CEO. Now he's complaining about the thing that he decided.

•••
Rob was also the person that decided Brian Royce should be CEO. Now he's complaining about the thing that he decided.
Yep. You know as the CEO, Chairman, and majority shareholder Rob Monster would need to sign off on any deal to exit as CEO.

Rob Monster the Chairman and majority shareholder can only blame Rob Monster the CEO, Chairman, and majority shareholder. :xf.laugh:

I guess Rob Monster is a victim of Rob Monster.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yep. You know as the CEO, Chairman, and majority shareholder Rob Monster would need to sign off on any deal to exit as CEO.

Rob Monster the Chairman and majority shareholder can only blame Rob Monster the CEO, Chairman, and majority shareholder. :xf.laugh:

I guess Rob Monster is a victim of Rob Monster.

Brad
$1,996,000 a year and $20,000 a month is ridiculous for an imbecile like Rob Monster.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back