Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My recent experience with Epik.com

1) I have bought DESIGNS.TV on Epik marketplace and paid renewal but it was NOT renewed by Epik and I lost the domain.

Avoid daily diamonds and nameliquidate.

Can't add screenshot due forum limits.
Direct Purchase
169.00​
Renew for Sale domain
26.99​
TOTAL:​
195.99 USD​
2) renewals not working
3) new domain registrations not working
4) transfer to epik not working
5) transfer out required 2step authentication
If you enable this option you can't sign into the account.
6) impossible withdrawal even in cryptos
7) support disabled ticket system for me nobody responding on my emails, support chat has been disabled.

Why do this company still exist?

ICANN is useless, because do nothing.
Thanks for sharing.

You are better off just flushing your money down the toilet than spending a dime at Epik at this point.

You won't get the services you pay for, won't get a refund, and won't get any support.

This whole situation really does expose how useless ICANN is as a regulatory body.

Brad

•••
NameLiqidate is down to less than 300 listings atm. Used to be 6-8K maybe.

•••
GoDaddy Registry is a completely different entity - GoDaddy employees don't have direct access to the registry side, and vice versa. But if OP can DM me an overview of the situation, I can at least point them in the right direction.

Here is the response from godaddy:

"Thank you for contacting GoDaddy Registry Registrant Support.

For issues with ----.TV, you will need to contact the sponsoring Registrar for the domain, Epik, Inc. You can reach out to Epik directly at [email protected].

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

Of course the 'reps' at epik have not responded...the last one I got from them was 3 weeks ago and they said the name is "in the que" and would be renewed very soon. I sent an email back to godaddy registry help desk asking to verify whether godaddy has control of .tv or not and have not gotten an answer yet.

Although I've been in this 'domain world' for over two decades, I've never seen so much useless banter from so many different sources.

•••
1) I have bought DESIGNS.TV on Epik marketplace and paid renewal but it was NOT renewed by Epik and I lost the domain.

Avoid daily diamonds and nameliquidate.

I also have .tv names not renewing at epik although they were paid for. Adding insult to injury, I can not seem to find anyone that is willing to accept responsibility for the .tv extension...maybe a phone call to Tuvalu will help.

Anyone with a .tv at epik needs to get it out asap. In my case, only names that are registered at epik have made it to my account thru diamond/liquidate. Epik seems incapable of issuing a refund for a transaction that can not be completed.

Way to go ICANN.

•••
alot of icann tAlk... but does this mean icann is becoming now responsible for all many issues folk have at epik by not doing its duty to act or do they protect themselves in tos against such situations?

•••
I also have .tv names not renewing at epik although they were paid for. Adding insult to injury, I can not seem to find anyone that is willing to accept responsibility for the .tv extension...maybe a phone call to Tuvalu will help.

Anyone with a .tv at epik needs to get it out asap. In my case, only names that are registered at epik have made it to my account thru diamond/liquidate. Epik seems incapable of issuing a refund for a transaction that can not be completed.

Way to go ICANN.
ICANN has no jurisdiction over ccTLDs and the .TV is a ccTLD. Any problems with gTLDs (.COM/NET/ORG etc) should be reported to ICANN compliance.

https://www.icann.org/compliance/complaint

This is the form for renewals and redemption problems:
https://icannportal.force.com/compliance/s/renewal-redemption

This is the form for transfer problems.
https://icannportal.force.com/compliance/s/transfer

Regards...jmcc

•••
ICANN has no jurisdiction over ccTLDs and the .TV is a ccTLD. Any problems with gTLDs (.COM/NET/ORG etc) should be reported to ICANN compliance.

Regards...jmcc
I am aware of many reports filed with ICANN regarding extensions under their purview, and they have not done jack shit about it.

Now we have GoDaddy with the "not our problem" brush off.

Guess what GoDaddy...It is your problem if you are operating the .TV registry.

Registrars should not be accredited if they can't carry out the basic functions of a registrar and are just stealing people's money. GoDaddy needs to look into this right away.

@Paul Nicks @Joe Styler @James Iles

If you can't take care of it, please escalate it to someone who can.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am aware of many reports filed with ICANN regarding extensions under their purview, and they have not done jack shit about it.

Now we have GoDaddy with the "not our problem" brush off.

Guess what GoDaddy...It is your problem if you are operating the .TV registry.

Registrars should not be accredited if they can't carry out the basic functions of a registry and are just stealing people's money. GoDaddy needs to look into this right away.

@Paul Nicks @Joe Styler @James Iles

If you can't take care of it, please escalate it to someone who can.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing.

You are better off just flushing your money down the toilet than spending a dime at Epik at this point.

You won't get the services you pay for, won't get a refund, and won't get any support.

This whole situation really does expose how useless ICANN is as a regulatory body.

Brad

In other news, ICANN is considering rebranding into ICANNOT

•••
In other news, ICANN is considering rebranding into ICANNOT

lol good one.. hope epik lawsuits dont get passed to them as they are the supervising authority.. with job to do. imagine icann being one in the end paying out owed mastrbucks to people... maybe far fetched but... impossible?

•••
It is not a wise choice on GoDaddy's part to distance itself from it. Everything that has to do with Epik is currently toxic and you better take it seriously, otherwise you will be sucked into this story pretty quickly.

•••

I only mention ICANN as there are other domains that I'm having issues with...thanks to you I learned that godaddy is the party responsible for .tv.

Thank you for the other links, I will be using them tonight to file complaints about a transfer problem that is being ignored by epik as well.

On a side note, epik does give me a reason to smile when I check my email in the morning. They are constantly sending an email for me to 'rate my experience' with them?!?!

•••
For anyone having problems with .tv extension and the registry responsible for it is not responding, here a few points of contact:

Minister Of Justice, Communication And Foreign Affairs
attn: Simon Kofe
P.O. Box 23 Vaiaku, Funafuti Tuvalu

Phone: (688) 20069

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
lol good one.. hope epik lawsuits dont get passed to them as they are the supervising authority.. with job to do. imagine icann being one in the end paying out owed mastrbucks to people... maybe far fetched but... impossible?

That is a great idea. A class action lawsuit can be brought against ICANN for not acting in time and in duly manner to intervene and stop a maliciously acting registrar from hurting people.

•••
Is anyone here a GoDaddy Premier Services VIP member? I was when I had my portfolio with GoDaddy, and I had contact with my Premier Services VIP, who had more connections to different branches, than say, your regular GoDaddy customer. Maybe they could help out somehow, with the .TV registry issue, if someone had contact with them?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would love to know the background of why the Nourish.com "escrow" sale did not complete.

Was the domain even for sale for that price to start with?

Did the owner actually agree to a sale?

If so, why was the domain not transferred?

If the money was not there to refund the Nourish.com buyer, you assume it would not be there to have paid the seller. Either way, someone would have been left holding the bag in that situation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Was OP able to withdraw the masterbucks money since he posted this thread ages ago?

•••
It's strange GoDaddy Registry isn't following up on reports of a registrar not being able to perform basic registrar tasks for .tv.

This could endanger the entire .tv namespace.

Unlike gTLDs, where Icann will eventually step in, you're now left to dealing with GoDaddy to sort out this mess.

Not a very assuring situation.

•••
I would love to know the background of why the Nourish.com "escrow" sale did not complete.

Was the domain even for sale for that price to start with?

Did the owner actually agree to a sale?

If so, why was the domain not transferred?

If the money was not there to refund the Nourish.com buyer, you assume it would not be there to have paid the seller. Either way, someone would have been left holding the bag in that situation.

Brad

yea and while at it I'm dying to know still what that 500k beercom sale fake news was all about and who why what where

•••
Rob and Brian should go to jail for the same terms as Elizabeth Holmes and Ramesh Balwani.

•••
Here is the response from godaddy:

"Thank you for contacting GoDaddy Registry Registrant Support.

For issues with ----.TV, you will need to contact the sponsoring Registrar for the domain, Epik, Inc. You can reach out to Epik directly at [email protected].

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

Of course the 'reps' at epik have not responded...the last one I got from them was 3 weeks ago and they said the name is "in the que" and would be renewed very soon. I sent an email back to godaddy registry help desk asking to verify whether godaddy has control of .tv or not and have not gotten an answer yet.

Although I've been in this 'domain world' for over two decades, I've never seen so much useless banter from so many different sources.

Although GoDaddy is separated from the Registry, I have managed to confirm that GoDaddy Registry is now aware of this, and they are in communication with Epik.

As a domain investor myself, I understand and sympathise. I hope it's resolved soon.

•••
Although GoDaddy is separated from the Registry, I have managed to confirm that GoDaddy Registry is now aware of this, and they are in communication with Epik.

As a domain investor myself, I understand and sympathise. I hope it's resolved soon.
I understand that even within GoDaddy it has been difficult for you to get in touch with your Registry division, which you previously referred to as a 'completely different entity'. As you rightly sense, forum members are just looking for someone to listen to them and get their cases resolved. Someone who takes responsibility.

James, thank you for your efforts to convey the urgency. Hoping for an outcome that will help @Mister Funsky, and also help the GoDaddy group further improve.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back