Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have managed to confirm that GoDaddy Registry is now aware of this, and they are in communication with Epik.
I truly appreciate any and all help you and others are extending.

As a result, something has stirred at epik.

Now I'm getting an automated (supposedly) response from their support saying they received my inquiry...the type of response that comes almost instantly when a company gets an email. The interesting part of this is that the acknowledgments they sent is (are) in response to an email I sent days ago!

Last edited:
•••
Is anyone here a GoDaddy Premier Services VIP member? I was when I had my portfolio with GoDaddy, and I had contact with my Premier Services VIP, who had more connections to different branches, than say, your regular GoDaddy customer. Maybe they could help out somehow, with the .TV registry issue, if someone had contact with them?
Although GoDaddy is separated from the Registry, I have managed to confirm that GoDaddy Registry is now aware of this, and they are in communication with Epik.

As a domain investor myself, I understand and sympathise. I hope it's resolved soon.
I understand that even within GoDaddy it has been difficult for you to get in touch with your Registry division, which you previously referred to as a 'completely different entity'. As you rightly sense, forum members are just looking for someone to listen to them and get their cases resolved. Someone who takes responsibility.

James, thank you for your efforts to convey the urgency. Hoping for an outcome that will help @Mister Funsky, and also help the GoDaddy group further improve.
Thanks for making sure the right division is aware of this @James Iles.

While GoDaddy and GoDaddy Registry might operate separately, they are still under one company umbrella.

If GoDaddy is going to operate a registry, then these are the type of issues they are going to have to deal with.

If a registrar can't carry out the standard functions of a registrar, they have no business being accredited.

I hope this situation is resolved, and soon, to avoid more potential damage.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How is this still going on?

Fraud (x10+), felony theft (x100+), embezzlement, ponzi, illegal exchange, wire fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, etc etc.

ICANN, registries, credit card processor, coinbase, creditors, WA AG, FBI, etc.

Business as usual. No shutdowns. No criminal complaints. 1 lawsuit.

What is going on? I smell a rat(s).

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Screenshot from 2023-05-20 12-34-55.png

Analysis:
1) Illegally threaten people with legal action for simply telling the truth about Epik, Monster and his crimes.
2) Try to get opposing views and comments critical of him, Epik or Monster taken off the internet.
3) Block anyone that exposes his lies or even disagrees with him on social media.
4) Extort and threaten reporters over their truthful reporting.
5) Not only won't sacrifice for the sake of free speech but won't do anything unless well paid.
6) Steals millions of dollars from innocent frees speech minded people, the people he pretends to care about, and totally ignores and even tries to silence their cries.
7) Covers up the crimes against real patriots and free speech advocates.
8) Sacrifices nothing for professed beliefs and only moves if rewarded financially.

Verdict:
Total BS. Affinity grifting fraudster. If given a chance he would tell the same lies and do the same things as Monster or worse, and if offered a nice payday would betray anyone or anything.

2183619BS-meter2.gif

•••
Show attachment 237973

Analysis:
1) Illegally threaten people with legal action for simply telling the truth about Epik, Monster and his crimes.
2) Try to get opposing views and comments critical of him, Epik or Monster taken off the internet.
3) Block anyone that exposes his lies or even disagrees with him on social media.
4) Extort and threaten reporters over their truthful reporting.
5) Not only won't sacrifice for the sake of free speech but won't do anything unless well paid.
6) Steals millions of dollars from innocent frees speech minded people, the people he pretends to care about, and totally ignores and even tries to silence their cries.
7) Covers up the crimes against real patriots and free speech advocates.
8) Sacrifices nothing for professed beliefs and only moves if rewarded financially.

Verdict:
Total BS. Affinity grifting fraudster. If given a chance he would tell the same lies and do the same things as Monster or worse, and if offered a nice payday would betray anyone or anything.

Show attachment 237976
What is Brian even talking about? It sounds like some AI generated message, from some terrible AI program.

Also, this is about scamming people. Scamming people is not about "taste" nor protected by "free speech".

Holding scammer's accountable for their actions is also "vital to the nation's health".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
What is Brian even talking about? It sounds like some AI generated message, from some terrible AI program.

Also, this is about scamming people. Scamming people is not about "taste" nor protected by "free speech".

Holding scammer's accountable for their actions is also "vital to the nation's health".

Brad
Snake oil salesman trying to take advantage of people who happen to be in a difficult situation . Triple curse on the afflicted:
1) Does not help the person at all (not a real solution or cure).
2) Prevents them from having access to other real solutions because all the resources are used up - (look how much money misspent and burned on their grifts while real builders starve and their families suffer).
3) Sells them poison (will turn them into those who seek to hurt them).

If these weak and greedy and selfish men understood the rage that was building against them for their treachery they would already be running to Thailand or some place and this SOB should sell his G-wagon and pay everyone back the money he stole and shut his idiotic lying mouth before he really pisses me off.

•••

Brad
The most interesting thing he's tweeted.

Brian Royce.png

He hasn't explained to customers when they're going to get paid.

•••
Rob Monster was given $16,000,000 and then another $3,000,000 in a loan and has to date paid back about $2,000,000 of that money. This $17,000,000 windfall caused Epik to suddenly become insolvent and made Monster's epic $4,000,000 ponzi collapse.

- Grifter accounting 101.

Stick Brian's forensic accountant where the sun don't shine. Everyone knows what this is. You all aren't fooling anyone. As Rob Monster is fond of saying, judgement is coming.

•••
•••
The most interesting thing he's tweeted.

Show attachment 237981

He hasn't explained to customers when they're going to get paid.
The plaintiff in the RICO lawsuit is still waiting on a $327,000 refund from a year ago. @Kathleen Kalaf was scammed for $100K at the end of September 2022...and many others.

Brian can't be trusted.

If Brian is representing anyone it is a handful of insiders, likely investors, and not customers.

It is the customers who are being screwed over to keep the company afloat. They are still actively scamming customers, by taking money for services then not providing those services (or a refund).

Brad

•••
•••
The plaintiff in the RICO lawsuit is still waiting on a $327,000 refund from a year ago. @Kathleen Kalaf was scammed for $100K at the end of September 2022...and many others.

Brian can't be trusted.

If Brian is representing anyone it is a handful of insiders, likely investors, and not customers.

It is the customers who are being screwed over to keep the company afloat. They are still actively scamming customers, by taking money for services then not providing those services (or a refund).

Brad
The team at Kingdom Ventures is also interesting. It's one person, Rob Monster - https://www.kingdomventures.com/team

Kingdom Ventures.png

I don't know what a cash efficient crawl-walk-run-fly approach is though.

•••

Brian can't be trusted.

Brad
Yep it's interesting when Epik will stop.

1684615886010.png

Thanks for sharing such info, like:
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/washington/wawdce/2:2023cv00495/320599

•••
In their attempt to make Masterbucks appear to be a completely separate entity, Epik has been a bit sloppy. The following can still be read in the FAQ section on the main page of the Masterbucks website, today: "Note: Due to reasons beyond our control, Epik is unable to process payouts to Payoneer's bank accounts."

It's good to learn that Matthew Adkisson's lawsuit (PDF) refers to all entities Epik Holdings Inc, Epik Inc, Masterbucks LLC, Robert W. Monster and Brian M. Royce, collectively.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/washington/wawdce/2:2023cv00495/320599

From the Masterbucks website:

1684628433988.png

Last edited:
•••
So right now just one civil lawsuit but no interest from law enforcement on Epik? Interesting to see a lot of allegations of actual crimes but seemingly no action taken against Rob Monster.

Some of you seem really angry and not sure that's healthy because I'm not seeing where he gets arrested for poorly running a business. A prosecutor would have to prove malicious intent imho. It's one thing to say it's fraud, it's another to prove it. Guilty or not, do you really see him being arrested over Epik? Any interest at all from a DA/SAG?

Last edited:
•••
A prosecutor would have to prove malicious intent imho. It's one thing to say it's fraud, it's another to prove it.
If you spent the time reading the 281 pages of posts in this single thread, you could answer that question for yourself.

Last edited:
•••
If you spent the time reading the 281 pages of posts in this single thread, you could answer that question for yourself.
Admittedly, reading this entire thread with all the outgoing links and articles mentioned in it is becoming more and more a chore for people just starting out. Also, for those who have contributed from the start, finding previously posted material is becoming increasingly difficult :oops:

•••
So right now just one civil lawsuit but no interest from law enforcement on Epik? Interesting to see a lot of allegations of actual crimes but seemingly no action taken against Rob Monster.

Some of you seem really angry and not sure that's healthy because I'm not seeing where he gets arrested for poorly running a business. A prosecutor would have to prove malicious intent imho. It's one thing to say it's fraud, it's another to prove it. Guilty or not, do you really see him being arrested over Epik? Any interest at all from a DA/SAG?
Justice can take a long time, even when it comes to blatant corporate abuse.

Bernie Madoff.
Elizabeth Holmes.
Sam Bankman-Fried.
Kenneth Lay.

Those are all multi-billion dollar frauds.

In comparison Epik is a rinky dink operation.

If you take a $327,000 "escrow" payment and don't deliver the domain or a refund for a year, or take a $100K "escrow" payment and just keep the money for around (8) months the intent seems pretty clear.

Epik was operating an unlicensed escrow service, and took off with people's money. Even now they are scamming customers by taking payments and not providing the services.

It is going to catch up to them at some point.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It is just some word salad trying to sound like something profound.

Brad

Yeah, I get it. He was trying to come up with fancy consulting lingo for basically the idea of slow organic growth, experimenting and learning on the go from your own mistakes etc.

•••
If there's 1 thing I definitely wouldn't mention in my resume, is that I'd be the founder of Epik Holdings, Inc.

Oddly enough, Rob still thinks it's a good idea.

•••
If there's 1 thing I definitely wouldn't mention in my resume, is that I'd be the founder of Epik Holdings, Inc.

Oddly enough, Rob still thinks it's a good idea.
Yeah, the average person has likely never heard of Epik.

If they have heard of Epik it is probably only for bad things like the massive data breach, conspiracy theories, some of their extreme clients, the financial collapse, etc.

It is not only for Rob, it doesn't really look great on the resume of anyone who has worked there. If a HR person starts looking into Epik, they will find all this stuff easily.

I feel bad for the Epik employees who were just doing their job and got screwed over, but it is hard to tell who was involved and to what extent.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How is this still going on?

Fraud (x10+), felony theft (x100+), embezzlement, ponzi, illegal exchange, wire fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, etc etc.

ICANN, registries, credit card processor, coinbase, creditors, WA AG, FBI, etc.

Business as usual. No shutdowns. No criminal complaints. 1 lawsuit.

What is going on? I smell a rat(s).
You've been smelling rats for ages Derek. I suggest you get some baits and deal with the issue. 😂

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back