IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I found a new customer for Brian Royce. Brian, if you look closely you can see some change in the hat of this homeless guy on the street. Why don't you try to grab it to pay off some of the investors? Brians motto: Steal from the poor and give to the rich.

Show attachment 234833
The reverse Robin Hood.

Brian would probably put a quarter in and take a dollar out, or maybe just take a dollar out and leave a Masterbucks IOU.

It can be highly beneficial to be a sociopath when it comes to business. You are not limited by pesky feelings like empathy or guilt.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I really want to know who was more deserving of my money than me. Who did they give it to? Did Rob and Jill Monster need my money more than I did? Or was it used to pay out previous victims? Or did Brian keep it as a part of his 15% deal I have heard about? Or did Brian give it to the billionaire investors?

•••
I really want to know who was more deserving of my money than me. Who did they give it to? Did Rob and Jill Monster need my money more than I did? Or was it used to pay out previous victims? Or did Brian keep it as a part of his 15% deal I have heard about? Or did Brian give it to the billionaire investors?
The only possible answers are really to fund operations, executives, investors, shareholders, etc.

However it was your money, that they were simply holding in escrow.

It was not their funds to do with as they please. That is not how escrow works.

For practical purposes, they essentially forced you into giving them a $91K loan, to do with as they please, on whatever terms they like.

Considering you never agreed to those terms, they effectively just stole your money.

Brad

•••
I don't think that Rob and Jill Monster needed my money. Why would Rob and Jill Monster be more deserving of my $91000 than I am? I can tell by the look of the inside of their lovely home that they did not need or deserve my $91000. I can tell by the look of this lovely $4 million home that they didn't deserve to take my money.

And I am quite sure that Brian Royce was not "entitled" to my $91000!

And I can't imagine that the sweet Christian people at the bottom of this page would ever take my $91000.

So who has my money?

1680301644485.jpeg

1680301831235.png

Attachments

• 1680301811652.png
    1680301811652.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 30
•••
I don't think that Rob and Jill Monster needed my money. Why would Rob and Jill Monster be more deserving of my $91000 than I am? I can tell by the look of the inside of their lovely home that they did not need or deserve my $91000. I can tell by the look of this lovely $4 million home that they didn't deserve to take my money.

And I am quite sure that Brian Royce was not "entitled" to my $91000!

And I can't imagine that the sweet Christian people at the bottom of this page would ever take my $91000.

So who has my money?

Show attachment 234834
Show attachment 234836

Looking at that home, Rob may have used your money to make that mortgage payment.

•••
Hi Recons, yes, I am aware of the side effects. I am on a very low dosage but I promise you that it has helped with anxiety and I can tell the cortisol is going down significantly and I am sleeping again. (High cortisol is horrible for your system--very damaging). I don't plan to be on them long, just long enough (few months), to get my system regulated again. I tried everything natural for 4 months and nothing worked, so medication was a last resort. Thank you for your kindness.

Glad you are able to sleep now. A situation like this will make any person have many sleepless nights.

•••
The reverse Robin Hood.

Brian would probably put a quarter in and take a dollar out, or maybe just take a dollar out and leave a Masterbucks IOU.

It can be highly beneficial to be a sociopath when it comes to business. You are not limited by pesky feelings like empathy or guilt.

Brad

Robbin' "Monster" Hood

•••
Hopefully Rob's future home looks like this

main-qimg-488053db6c0f038cb7c1d025c1f20ff4-lq.jpg

•••
@Kathleen Kalaf How are the gentlemen from JJE Capital connected to this? I see that their investing firm has holdings in arms-, defense- and ammunition companies, so maybe Brian is related? Could you connect the dots for me?

•••
@Kathleen Kalaf How are the gentlemen from JJE Capital connected to this? I see that their investing firm has holdings in arms-, defense- and ammunition companies, so maybe Brian is related? Could you connect the dots for me?
I can's say for certain, but it is my understanding that JJE Capital is the company that made an investment of $16 million in Epik, and then changed their minds, and reversed their equity. I am not sure if they are a shareholder or a debtholder, but I am going to start calling each and every one of them to see if they can help me get my money back.

•••
What is also interesting is that this individual, Julian Wilson, has a brother you have probably heard of, and his name is Alan Wilson. Alan is the Attorney General of SC, and you may know him because he was involved in the recent prosecution of Alex Murdaugh. See the resemblance? I am going to call this guy Julian to see if he can help me get my money back. Surely these guys can help me!

1680305896509.png
1680305960693.png

•••
My understanding is also that JJE was the investor. It was talked about earlier in this thread.

JJE is the parent company of Palmetto State Armory (PSA) and other weapon, defense, and ammo companies.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Did Brian come from JJE Capital? Why would Rob hire a CEO that came from JJE Capital? Does anyone know if this is true? That would be hard to believe because if you read the JJE Website, they are all about reviving the American dream! Brian Royce likes to steal from the poor to pay the wealthy!

1680307854018.png

Last edited:
•••
Did Brian come from JJE Capital? Why would Rob hire a CEO that came from JJE Capital? Does anyone know if this is true?
I don't know about that, but let's say they have overlapping interests in the arms industry.

•••
I don't know about that, but let's say they have overlapping interests in the arms industry.
I don't know the exact story behind that, but I suspect there is likely some connection.
How some unqualified noob became the CEO of Epik is quite puzzling.

Brad

•••
I don't know the exact story behind that, but I suspect there is likely some connection.
How some unqualified noob became the CEO of Epik is quite puzzling.
1680307250355.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
All the stuff with Rob, Brian, and Epik is such a tangled web.

Let's take a look at Roycearms, LLC.

That is certainly his company as it uses the same mailing address as his other company "Unified Commerce Company" -

3100 TIMMONS LN STE 315
HOUSTON, TX 77027-5964

That Roycearms, LLC has been shut down by the state of Texas. The current status shows -

Right to Transact Business in TexasFRANCHISE TAX INVOLUNTARILY ENDED

Here is his other companies website - https://www.unifiedcommercecompany.com/

At the bottom of that page it shows - "Unified Commerce Company, Inc.".

I can't see any registration for that company in Texas. I do see a registration with that name in Delaware from 2020.

However, for that type of company Texas would require a foreign registration -

https://comptroller.texas.gov/help/franchise/questionnaire/foreign-registered.php?category=taxes#:~:text=Foreign Profit Corporation: An out,the Texas Business Organizations Code.

Foreign Profit Corporation: An out-of-state corporation, expressly developed for the purpose of earning a profit, that is transacting business in Texas who has filed an application for registration with the Texas Secretary of State in accordance with Chapter 9 of the Texas Business Organizations Code.

Normally you can find these registrations in the business entity search. I don't see that listed when I search in the Texas database. I sure hope he filed the needed paperwork to transact business in Texas.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Brian Royce is too busy destroying Epik to focus on his other business...

Both of these reviews are from the last month -

unified.jpg

•••
Brian Royce is too busy destroying Epik to focus on his other business...
He is probably inspired by his great role model Elon Musk, who also shows this kind of behavior at his other companies.

•••
That's not fair Kathleen. It's not like he is just going to take it all and give it over to the investors and never pay you back. He's only going to give some to the investors and rest he is going to borrow just long enough until be can build a business that will make him rich so he can have everything he deserves, then, if everything works out, he will pay this guy back. He'll be fine, its not that cold out and Brian really needs the money. Thanks for your understanding and generous gift, I mean loan. Say, btw, would you be willing to take a 50% haircut on that loan, things are a little tight for us?
Derek, oh I was being unfair, wasn't I? I should be thinking about the needs of Rob Monster, and Brian Royce, and JJE! How dare I think of my own financial needs? They decided that I needed to be an involuntary investor in their company, and not for a couple of weeks, for 6 months now, with no end in sight! How dare I want my money back! Rob and Brian and (likely JJE) should have first dibs on my money and to take it out on a high risk journey, and I had no choice in the matter!

Let me tell you. The first time I spoke with Brian Royce, which took me about 2 months to get a return phone call (and this only occurred due to Rob Monsters persistence), he spent the whole time talking about himself. He didn't ask a single question about me, what happened with my funds, nor did he have any concern about me. It was all about him, his background, his connections, his plans, it was all so self centered and selfish. I don't think I have ever talked to someone that was this self centered and unaware of others. It was all about him. I guess someone wanted him in place to steal all of our money and give it to the "investors". I guess it was a match made in heaven. The investor needed someone to steal all of the victims money to try to get their money back, but they didn't give a crap about anyone else, just themselves. So much for reviving the American dream. What a bunch of crap.

Oh, and this week I learned that Brian lied to a shareholder in the company and told him that I had received some payments. I have not received a penny. And then he told the shareholder that he must have confused me with another woman they owe money. Yeah, right. Lie after lie after lie.

I hope there truly is such a thing called Karma.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back