Domain Empire

discuss The Filipino/Philippines/Pilipino/Pinoy thread! Pasok!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I'm Filipino. I have Filipino domains. Thought I'd create an official Filipino thread on NP because........WHY NOT?!?! lol

If you are Filipino or half or mixed (hey! Nobody is perfect!) please do drop by and announce yourself!

If you like Filipinos or invest in Filipino-ish domains. Say hello!

Thanks!

And while you are at it. Share your Filipino domains. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have the domain
drone.com.ph if anyone is interested message me .

There are about 459 extensions taken .

•••
Just thought I'd drop this one in here in case anyone missed it.

1654464864097.png

https://www.namepros.com/threads/had-a-baby-48-last-year-shes-gonna-be-1-guys-pics-inside.1272599/

Last edited:
•••
Selling

drone.com.ph

At only $250

•••
We need some urgent funds

drone.com.ph

Bin only $125 via PayPal

Can transfer with Authorization code .

•••
Last call .

We need some urgent funds

drone.com.ph

Bin only $85 via PayPal

Can transfer with Authorization code .

•••
Also selling

ManilaElectric.com which sold for $677 before.

Meralco.ph just sold for $7,000

•••
bakery.ph and limo.ph are available for only $100 each .

•••
I am not Filipino, but have had a couple Philippines related names for some time:

Hawaii.ph

ThePhilippines.us

•••
•••
i remember in 2001 homepage register.com advertised ".ph(one)" because .ph was branded as the first phone domain extension ! :)

yehey a legend, was sad when they gave up I remember

filipinofood.com i registered 1/22/1999 before the end of millennialism

you&yours! best wishes lahat ay isang tao pag-mamahal

i got 5 wifes now lakasan mo sa loob ang pabasa namin

grateful,
- Dennis Zabala

Last edited:
•••
5 wives wow. Wish for you many more. I am just going to renew my Philippine domain name first reg in 1999
Oldest name i have. I am married to her for life or until someone comes along with enough money to take her off my hands. Even 200 be enough, but i am not going to let the front runners know that

•••
MasterOfMyDomains!
the high reg cost of .ph left many generics available over the many years.. which was good I believe for one end-user(s)

yeps we're preparing on the inside
$ np
congrats #1 quality I find filipino women = Godfearing

Last edited:
•••
i remember in 2001 homepage register.com advertised ".ph(one)" because .ph was branded as the first phone domain extension ! :)

yehey a legend, was sad when they gave up I remember

filipinofood.com i registered 1/22/1999 before the end of millennialism

you&yours! best wishes lahat ay isang tao pag-mamahal

i got 5 wifes now lakasan mo sa loob ang pabasa namin

grateful,
- Dennis Zabala
I remember this, it caused a commotion and controversy among Filipino tech community, the latter did not like .ph to be associated as phone.

•••
Who wants my azkals . c om and bisaya . c om? Message me.

•••
was that 90s remembering also the "i love you" virus was traced to a filipino heralded after as his life was recruited if i recall the story from here..

many filipinos both us and philippines very good at m⁷aking history like that..

i facilitated, initiated the infamous twitter hack on or around july 4-5 to make a long story short among other efforts on my chromebook which was split screen hacked by russians since using two internets phone/cable i sent an ftp request in irc and seeing through my eyes someone had the twitter password and got into their server, changed the text on people's accounts.. after i lynx commanded different .coms when a beast rebranded former derivatives on net and stocks usa went from all in red to all in the green for months.. warren buffett knows.. followed me 10 billion centisatoshi = 1btc www.no_url_shorteners/centisatoshis
Screenshot_20220924-114829_Chrome.jpg

i could explain further but scary, eerie feeling in the air that day like the world ended in boracay as at my fam house cable, all electricity went out except up to my blinking alarm clock outlet
had read in quran beast was about rebrand then in my computer was able to get into any .com lynx like trading view, google and gmail even..

here's proof of what happened skin permanently of my blogger account www.nftrenting.com now automatically redirects to http://www.nftrenting.com/?m=1 which was supposed to be mobile m=1 but its no longer/broke

im starving but holding on to some of my most liquidity digital assets atm instead of selling at a low price like now one of my wifes patricia telling me to use filipinofood.com i will try as my blog whats good for the goose is good for the gander as the rising tide lifts all boats..

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Sold my P I L I P I N A S . O R G at Godaddy for 2k. So far my highest-price domain sale.

•••
•••
•••
congrats Jeffrey

one of my 5 wives grace telling me to hold off on low pricing for filipinofood.com .. was thinking of nba nft steals haha

•••
Also have the domain name " masseur.ph " for sale .

A great domain to start your own lucrative Massage biz in PH .

Last edited:
•••
the expensive .ph allowed available generics to be availables through the years

•••
Also have the domain name " masseur.ph " for sale .

A great domain to start your own lucrative Massage biz in PH .
masseur is not a popular english word in the Philippines, "massage" is.

•••
Yes no worries , I like the domain very confident we can sell it . Easy to remember , great domain to start your own business .

•••
masseur is not a popular english word in the Philippines, "massage" is.

Will do a FB page and some advertising and bang your in Business .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back