Domain Empire

discuss The Filipino/Philippines/Pilipino/Pinoy thread! Pasok!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I'm Filipino. I have Filipino domains. Thought I'd create an official Filipino thread on NP because........WHY NOT?!?! lol

If you are Filipino or half or mixed (hey! Nobody is perfect!) please do drop by and announce yourself!

If you like Filipinos or invest in Filipino-ish domains. Say hello!

Thanks!

And while you are at it. Share your Filipino domains. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't bought a single .PH yet. I could not maintain the yearly renewal of over 30$. I made many financial mistakes in the past that my biggest domain sale of $1000 in 2014 was only made to pay a debt that I incurred.

•••
You're not missing out. I don't recommend buying dot PH, most of my portfolio redirect to .com

•••
I don't have any .ph but I sold one medicalmarijuana.ph $1500 back in 2017

•••
Looking for an Eco adventure?

Come check out Palawan's!
Landscapes
Food
Adventure
People
Marine Life

It's in the Philippines!

Palawans.com

•••
Hey, lived and worked there for about 4 years 2007-11. My kids were both born there. I'll eventually retire there; I surely won't be able to here.

I just started playing around with some names this past summer, mostly with future hobby/development in mind. They are priced to stay, basically.

PhilippinesPass.com
PhilippinesTravel.net
PhilippinesForums.com
PhilippinesForSale.com
ESLPhilippines.com
PhilippinesServices.com
MoveToPhilippines.com
AngelesInternational.com
PhilippinesExpatLiving.com
PhilippinesExpatLife.com
RetirePI.com
MoveToPI.com
PIExpatLiving.com
PIExpatLife.com
PIExpat.com

edited to add 2 I forgot:
FilipinaVisa.com
FilAmVisa.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Also have these . ph domains

icecream . ph

limo . ph

•••
I heard the owner of FilipinoHomes.com, a real estate company is also a domainer.

Last edited:
•••
Also have farming.ph a great domain to develop .

What do you think guys?

•••
Also have farming.ph a great domain to develop .

What do you think guys?

Good for seo. Try buying category names such as agriculture.ph (not available though)

•••
Also picked up

FilipinoFranchise.com

up to $6.70 a click

•••
If anyone is looking to buy pinoyseo.com at a low price message me . This domain gets a little global traffic

Cheers

•••
Also added

h2o.com.ph a great domain to franchise out like www.h2o.co.za

•••
I'm Filipino-Canadian. I lived in Canada most my life but moved to the Philippines a couple years ago. I'm new to domaining but I'm slowly learning more and more with each passing day.

The domain marketplace in the Philippines is really slow from what I've seen of the listings on dot.ph. Not much demand I suppose in the country for premium domains.

•••
•••
I'm Filipino-Canadian. I lived in Canada most my life but moved to the Philippines a couple years ago. I'm new to domaining but I'm slowly learning more and more with each passing day.

The domain marketplace in the Philippines is really slow from what I've seen of the listings on dot.ph. Not much demand I suppose in the country for premium domains.
Same here. I lived in Chicago for 30 yrs. and move back here in the Philippines.

•••
Custom ad network or parked with sedo or something?

Also use voodoo.com to park some domains and you can fine tune your settings to get the best results .

will try filipinofranchise.com soon .

•••

I know a guy who owns sulit.ph. He sold a domain sarisaristore.com to a Filipino businessman for P800,000 ($16,000).

•••
I know a guy who owns sulit.ph. He sold a domain sarisaristore.com to a Filipino businessman for P800,000 ($16,000).
Through dot.ph or private sale?

•••
•••
•••

nice. I wonder how much Sariling.com would sell for?

also. it makes me chuckle when I see these domains registered lol

cupal.com
coopal.com
tarantado.com
tamad.com
astig.com
mayaman.com

•••
Also found these hidden in my portfolio

HaloHaloShop.com

filipino-dating.com

And are also for sale at epik.com

•••
Also found these hidden in my portfolio

HaloHaloShop.com

filipino-dating.com

And are also for sale at epik.com

You should do affiliate dating site for filipino-dating.com

•••
nice. I wonder how much Sariling.com would sell for?

also. it makes me chuckle when I see these domains registered lol

cupal.com
coopal.com
tarantado.com
tamad.com
astig.com
mayaman.com

This one is good. Also good for branding even for non-Filipino related sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back