Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Came home from work to 131 notifications. lol

By the way guys bill gates got the worlds richest man title again for the 16th time in 21 years. Wonder if thats a worlds record. Michael jordan also made the list as a billionaire finally.

•••
'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met
  • She has wired him $1.4m for bail, lawyers, lost credit cards, hotel bills
This has got to be the most incredible 419 scam that has made news (possible reality TV).

A quick, painless 3:50 clip on Dr. Phil (I know)

Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-MILLION-online-lover-Africa-s-never-met.html

I often wonder how such idiots get so much money...

•••
I was cool before NJ people were cool.

Damn - you were cool before NJ was a state :) :)!!!

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met
  • She has wired him $1.4m for bail, lawyers, lost credit cards, hotel bills

Er ... be prepared for that 5%. (How stupid can you get?)
Puppy is cute as a button - and spent most of last night screaming for her brothers and mother. Seems to be settling in more today. Really wants to play with my dogs, they aren't too sure they're with that program.

•••
WOW! On some other occasions I gave the Cops the benefit of the doubt, but this time the Cops are gonna be in deep trouble. Totally unjustifiable. It was plain murder for everyone to see. Big riots will come out of this.

What a bunch of paranoia cops! :(

•••
There are more and more police shootings recently. Makes you wonder if they all think the sky is falling.

•••
There are more and more police shootings recently. Makes you wonder if they all think the sky is falling.
I also don't understand why people try to fight back against the cops knowing how paranoia and violent they can be, but this video shows quite clearly that they went way overboard. Now there will be riots in LA and all over, probably more deaths, more destroyed property and a lot more hatred against the cops. Unbelievable stupidity from the cops.

•••
Here's a big lad. Imagine if he gets fat! I don't think other cats will fight over his territory!
1779905_659954417397643_433036474_n.jpg

•••
•••
I keep asking my GF if shes seen some of these pics she says yes saw that before on facebook. lol

•••
The Police.
Remember, the nice things police do are not news!
They do not go viral, no videos on tv and facebook.

Only that small tiny percentage of police who do bad things get all the publicity.

Do keep that in mind every time you see a video or hear of a policeman doing something wrong.

•••
•••
People need to live a little and stop worrying about the one in a million worst case crap happening in life. Everyday on here I read something about it. This is why I dont believe in religion. Someone tells you something you cannot see or hear that its the right way and how it should be and that what you believe.

•••
Religion,,,,made up by man to explain shit.
The Spirit in the Sky....a real thing and you had best be good.
Satan....some meanie made up by other meanies.

Bacon....now there is something we can all believe in!

•••
Religion,,,,made up by man to explain shit.
The Spirit in the Sky....a real thing and you had best be good.
Satan....some meanie made up by other meanies.

Bacon....now there is something we can all believe in!

Hell yeah. No pun intended.

•••
Puppy is cute as a button - and spent most of last night screaming for her brothers and mother. Seems to be settling in more today. Really wants to play with my dogs, they aren't too sure they're with that program.
My puppy story (4.5 month, Mastiff/Shepard) unsupervised, knocked down a shelf, shelf had fishing tackle box..somehow "treble hook, (two tips) got into bottom lip, couldn't safely remove..so emergency trip to vet on Sunday..$325.44 later, (vet, helper, Valium/ketamine, opening up etc would have cost more if left there) puppy okay, was just staggering for awhile...shelves rebuilt and locks put on all toolboxes. Now have to train to stay away from that part of the house. Only wish, puppy had more Shepard in it, strong dog but real real slow learner lol
I keep asking my GF if shes seen some of these pics she says yes saw that before on facebook. lol
lol yeah, I get most of my stuff from FB, Dogg and Yahoo news

•••
My puppy story (4.5 month, Mastiff/Shepard) unsupervised, knocked down a shelf, shelf had fishing tackle box..somehow "treble hook, (two tips) got into bottom lip, couldn't safely remove..so emergency trip to vet on Sunday..$325.44 later, (vet, helper, Valium/ketamine, opening up etc would have cost more if left there) puppy okay, was just staggering for awhile...shelves rebuilt and locks put on all toolboxes. Now have to train to stay away from that part of the house. Only wish, puppy had more Shepard in it, strong dog but real real slow learner lol
lol yeah, I get most of my stuff from FB, Dogg and Yahoo news

Funny i said the same line about my brothers kids. "strong dog but real real slow learner"

•••
•••
•••
awwww copyright. shame on you nasa.

•••
•••
I believe NASA.
Because hey, Fruit Loops went to the Space Station.
(if you know the reference, you are totally okay in my book)

•••
And I believe this:
Fox News should fire Bill "no spin zone" O'Reilly.

•••
The only time that "Google is my friend"
image-5d20_4dbaecf3-500x530.jpg

•••
Anyone for doughnuts? Just take your pick
10258040_620770747993450_7774843864326481096_n.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back