Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Did someone say something? This forum went from post 17981 to this one at 17983 :)
I have a bigger jump in forum posts numbers...if i didn't have a second account , I wouldn't see the missing posts (not true)
I do have an advantage in knowing what to do, but my last 2 were sooo easy. They already had a good start on housebreaking and were used to being in crates and on a leash. One accident each, and that was because I got distracted and wasn't watching them. They also weren't "winter puppies" - housebreaking a puppy in winter is not fun.
I can relate.. still you do understand the principal of being "alpha" which sad to say alot of people cant grasp....

•••
•••
still you do understand the principal of being "alpha" which sad to say alot of people cant grasp....

Alpha is the position held by the female dog in the house, right?

•••
•••
•••
•••
It is my b.day today, so stopping by to pay my good regards to the legends over here.

(Thanks_Guys_For _Your_Awesomeness)

•••
still you do understand the principal of being "alpha" which sad to say alot of people cant grasp....
I understand the principal, it's not how I train dogs.
Alpha theory was based on inaccurate observations of wolves (not domestic canids) in living situations which were not how they live in the wild. When video became readily available, myths like the "alpha roll" were disproven. The biologist who popularized those theories later refuted most if it.
Of course that doesn't prevent people with a flair for publicity, a tv show and little actual knowledge from spouting obsolete theories and abusive training methods...
Btw actual wolf packs are family and extended families. The so called "alpha pair" are the parents and they govern their pack like parents of any other species.
(Except some humans ;) - who can be hopelessly inept at parenthood.)

•••
Okay, except for my blog links to internal pages, graphics etc.?
All outbound links should now be no-follow links.
Those in posts, sidebars, banners, etc etc.
Now to see what happens vis-a-vis google in a month or two.

And though the car is at half a tank of gas, will go in the morning and fill it up so that I can say I saved about 60 cents on taxes! hahahahahhahaa
Plus 34 cents a gallon off, so should be 1.89 per gallon I will pay.

Then go to the vape shop and get some good ejuice.

•••
Btw actual wolf packs are family and extended families. The so called "alpha pair" are the parents and they govern their pack like parents of any other species.
(Except some humans ;) - who can be hopelessly inept at parenthood.)
obviously I am not as much of a expert as you are...wasn't trying to offend at all. For me "alpha" simply the boss..my dogs are trained to sit/stay/etc. As they are work/guard dogs type of breeds and extended members of my family, I have to be the adult
and train them to listen especially when inside. They sure aren't lap or toy dogs, you have to be real strong to pick one up..

Have nothing against small/inside dogs (still think Jack Russels Terriers are the Tasmamian Devil of dogs), they just not for me, quite happy with my mouser of a cat for my lap lol

•••
No pets here.
Decided when our little one died, no more.
Now I believe I function as the pet for my wife around here.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
wasn't trying to offend at all. For me "alpha" simply the boss..my dogs are trained to sit/stay/etc. As they are work/guard dogrs type of breeds and extended members of my family, I have to be the adult and train them to listen especially when inside. l
Sorry bout that - I hear "alpha" and tend to go on my Cesar rant :). You can be a good "parent" and set boundaries, have rules and still be kind. Being "positive" doesn't have to mean "permissive".

•••
So, looks like DJW is up for public sale now. :-P

Wonder if my traffic will increase due to people checking if .net's are developed...

•••
What is up with people wanting to buy old, aged domains?
Hi, I only want one word dictionary domains that are 10 years or older.
And certainly not going to pay for them as I am a cheap buyer who wants the best there is.
I do not like your one word dictionary domain because it is not aged having been dropped.
So, 10 year old domain not in serps, a dropped domain that is less than one year old, in serps number one, two, three, four and five, on page one, for the one word.
Just odd all of a sudden this interest at such a low price.

•••
What is up with people wanting to buy old, aged domains?
Hi, I only want one word dictionary domains that are 10 years or older.
And certainly not going to pay for them as I am a cheap buyer who wants the best there is.
I do not like your one word dictionary domain because it is not aged having been dropped.
So, 10 year old domain not in serps, a dropped domain that is less than one year old, in serps number one, two, three, four and five, on page one, for the one word.
Just odd all of a sudden this interest at such a low price.
Don't want to break rule #2 of this thread and speak of domaining, #1 being never speak of a Kardashian of course, but I find it quite ridiculous as well. It may be people seeking domains for others, not knowing age doesn't matter themselves, because the person bought an expensive WSO and demanded an aged domain for their business to rank higher.

Sigh...

•••
Man, Domino's is just as bad as GoDaddy with up-sell popups.

Yes, I'll take the damn 8-Piece Cinna Stix for $4.49 more.

•••
That is a rant.
Rants are allowed.
Those K people?
No way, shape or form are their name, lifestyle, show, asses, dicks into vaginas, to be mentioned at all here.

And why is wally world still sending me emails with offers on bed frames?
I bought one, end our relationship already!

•••
Don't want to break rule #2 of this thread and speak of domaining, #1 being never speak of a Kardashian of course, but I find it quite ridiculous as well. It may be people seeking domains for others, not knowing age doesn't matter themselves, because the person bought an expensive WSO and demanded an aged domain for their business to rank higher.

Sigh...

The way to do it is to sandwich them in between some other stuff, then you can slip it in. For example, I've talked about Kim Kardashian's weird looking butt before and how I'm against booty implants and shots. This is what happens, another example. I think I've clearly made my case:

Kim_Beatcakes.jpg

Kim_Outfit_Sick.jpg

The butt is ruined, stay natural ladies.

So then usually I'll add something else where I can get away with posting that, but I got nothing else tonight.

•••
It is my b.day today, so stopping by to pay my good regards to the legends over here.

(Thanks_Guys_For _Your_Awesomeness)

I'm sure the legends, like NS Iowa JBL and Johname appreciate it. Happy Birthday!

The way to do it is to sandwich them in between some other stuff, then you can slip it in.
The butt is ruined, stay natural ladies.
So then usually I'll add something else where I can get away with posting that, but I got nothing else tonight.

That sounds very rood. You missed out posting on pizza.

•••
10369983_1189493817746736_7975103510109331780_n.jpg

A job with benefits and retirement is a plus... Basically self employed. I play with Big Wheels..big tracks..big buckets...big snowbanks..big holes.. lol but prefer the challenges of a total house renovation. Now if I can make from my domains like I do from "white gold" ..lol

How the hell did he get signal up there anyways.

•••
I'm sure the legends, like NS Iowa JBL and Johname appreciate it. Happy Birthday!

That sounds very rood. You missed out posting on pizza.

I'm eating some tomorrow if that counts. Going to eat 1.5 medium pizzas. Then Sunday, a nice, fat ribeye steak with pommes frites for one meal, then the other half of the pizza the other meal. A nice picture of my birthplace, castle in the mountains, river running thru the town....

1425259_639345722799649_902005584_o.jpg

•••
See gas went up 9 cents a gallon overnight.
And come March 1, sunday, another 10 cent increase per gallon.
that is the tax increase just passed.

yet they hold peoples hard earned income tax refund 6-8 weeks for what they call further reviewing. lol what a joke.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back