Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
From the paper this morning. How we are getting viral vids from the newspaper is beyond me..may as well include the QR code to just scan into the phone, best of both worlds. Paper in one hand, technology in the other. Or wait, is that the morning throne room visit?

Here's the vid..

~Typical Canadians~

Lynx 1: "You cross"
Lynx 2: "No, please, you cross."
Lynx 1: "You were here first."
Lynx 2: "It's ok, after you."
Lynx 1: "Sh!t, we missed the light."
Lynx 2: "Good time for a coffee break."

No foolin. a?

Peace,
Cy

@MicroGuy was last seen:
Dec 13, 2017

Last edited:
•••
•••
A man got really drunk one night in his local bar. The bartender refused to serve him any more alcohol and told him he should be heading home.
The man thought this was a good idea so he stood up to leave but fell over straight away. He tried to stand up again but only fell over again. He thought if only he could get outside and get some fresh air he'd be fine.
So he crawled outside then tried to stand up and fell over again. In the end after falling over lots more he decided to crawl home.
When he got back to his house he pulled himself up using the door handle but as soon as he let go he fell over again. He had to crawl up the stairs and managed to fall over onto the bed and fell asleep.
When he finally woke up the next morning his wife asked him what he was doing at the bar last night.
He denied it, but she said, "I know you were there..." He maintained his innocence until, "...the bartender called to say you forgot your wheelchair again...."

•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL I noticed there was something wrong with this pic compared to my childhood Gilligan Island reruns memory. While Mary Ann was was nothing to sneeze at, she never really blew Ginger out of the looks/bod water. So knew there was something up. Turns out this is a cast photo from a late 70's get together movie and that's not the real Ginger Spice.

Remember these people?
tumblr_p93e7rqsRw1tb3eifo1_1280.jpg

•••
From the paper this morning. How we are getting viral vids from the newspaper is beyond me..may as well include the QR code to just scan into the phone, best of both worlds. Paper in one hand, technology in the other. Or wait, is that the morning throne room visit?

Here's the vid..

~Typical Canadians~

Lynx 1: "You cross"
Lynx 2: "No, please, you cross."
Lynx 1: "You were here first."
Lynx 2: "It's ok, after you."
Lynx 1: "Sh!t, we missed the light."
Lynx 2: "Good time for a coffee break."

lol Video shot in near Kenora Ontario about 200 mile from Winnipeg..More north than where I am..
"Combined, the videos had eight million views between them in two days and nearly 190,000 shares."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/lynx-video-avery-lake-kenora-1.4671909

Posted earlier in this thread about mama bears/cubs/dogz etc...just in my local news..within city limits..
"
Officers with the Patrol Services Division have responded to a second call for service regarding a black bear that has attacked a citizen.

Today at approximately 12:20 p.m. a woman was walking her dog off leash in the 1000 block of Old Garden River Road. The woman and her dog inadvertently came between three bear cubs that were in the area. Once that happened; a mother bear very quickly and aggressively charged at the woman.

At that point the dog engaged the bear and allowed the woman time to escape the area.
The bear attacked the dog and the dog sustained life threatening injuries as a result of the encounter. The bear did stay in the area for approximately 20 minutes before leaving and police were then contacted.
"

Common sense...Bears are hungry right now....unpredictable when they are with their young.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
A new arrival in Hell was brought before the devil. The devil told his demon to put the man to work on a rock pile with a 20-pound sledge hammer in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity.
At the end of the day, the devil went to see how the man was doing, only to find him smiling and singing as he pounded rocks.

The man explained that the heat and hard labor were very similar to those on his beloved farm back in Georgia.

The devil told his demon to turn up the heat to 120 degrees, with 100% humidity.
At the end of the next day, the devil again checked on the new man, and found him still happy to be sweating and straining.
The man explained that it felt like the old days, when he had to clean out his silo in the middle of August on his beloved farm back in Georgia.

At that, the devil told his demon to lower the temperature for this man to -20 degrees with a 40 mph wind.
At the end of the next day, the devil was confident that he would find the man miserable. But, the man was instead singing louder than ever, twirling the sledge hammer like a baton.
When the devil asked him why, he was so happy, the man answered, "A cold day in hell must mean the Falcons have won the Super Bowl!"

•••
•••
•••
•••
LEGENDS OF THE PHOTO BOOTH
Candid and spontaneous self-portraits of celebrities ranging from Audrey Hepburn to Elvis Presley

Check out this one, their booth is pretty cool: cliquebooths.com

•••
Welcome to NP Alison

Anyone who makes their first NP post in this thread is awesome!

•••
Welcome to NP Alison

Anyone who makes their first NP post in this thread is awesome!

Ah, you just welcomed a spammer. Already reported the post.

Last edited:
•••
There are cool people in all feilds

•••
Okay, told you all about the upcoming birth of our great grandchild.
Found out the date is set right now at Dec. 15th this year.

Now, right down the street from our grandson and his wife....is our granddaughter....and her beau....
Sister to the grandson....
She sent us word yesterday, via a sonagram, of their baby due next Jan. 15!
So in the space of about a month,,,,,
TWO GREAT GRANDKIDS!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
Oh, she's already gone and not coming back. Just a spammer with a link drop. Her spam is still there.

Rockets win, up 3-2. Celtics up 3-2.

It's been Warriors vs. Cavs last 3 years. They're both on the brink of elimination. Have a game every night until it's settled.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back