IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Feel like disliking any post mentioning the Stupid Golden Knights

I can put my sports jinx on them, since they stole from my school the UCF Golden Knights. I think the Golden Knights will sweep whoever they play in the Finals. There, done.

I made note of the thievery earlier in the thread. Time for payback.

On Instagram, male nipples are allowed to be shown, women's nipples aren't, so Genderless Nipples

https://www.instagram.com/genderless_nipples/

Uh oh, it's been going up since the 1940's, now go down.

The average life expectancy of an American is getting shorter, according to the National Center for Health Statistics.

"Now an average American is expected to live 78 years and nine months---which is a month shorter than before, according to WPTV."

http://www.wftv.com/news/trending-now/report-life-expectancy-in-the-us-is-shrinking/474476761

Was looking at Adidas site because they have a 30% off coupon and noticed they have stuff for Las Vegas Golden Knights, apparently they're getting an NHL hockey team.

Vegas_Golden_Knights_logo.png

It's my school's name, UCF Golden Knights

ucf-golden-knights-logo.jpg

Dua Lipa drop while I'm here, from last night's Billboard show. Ever since I first posted about her about 2 years ago here at NP, her career has taken off. I make stars.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Feel like disliking any post mentioning the Stupid Golden Knights
Not sure if I should Dislike your post for you, for mentioning the Stupid Golden Knights...

•••
Amazing how Japanese go into such detail when choosing and cutting their tuna.

So much simpler here in Madeira. Hardly anyone eats sushi here. We prefer our fresh Tuna in diferent ways. At the moment fresh tuna is being sold at €7 a kilo here
depositphotos_79302448-stock-photo-fish-market-in-funchal-madeira.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Miss USA on Fox, watching basketball instead. Some dude that was in that boy band that dated Jessica Simpson is hosting. She used to be in the news all the time. Looks like she is doing well - https://www.instagram.com/jessicasimpson/?utm_source=ig_embed

I can't believe I watched a bunch of how to tape moving boxes videos. Then, I can't believe there isn't a consensus on the proper way. Repacking some stuff, never had an issue but watched the videos anyway. H-method, criss-cross method, to tape the seams or not. Makes me want to put some weights in a box and find out for sure what is the best. I think Home Depot has the cheapest boxes, small ones only .78 cents, usually use their boxes for moving.

DdSOh2YUwAEkH1w.jpg

rs_634x1024-170920102638-634.Jessica-Simpson-Whollywood-JR-092017.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I'm waiting for the right moment to post this video elsewhere in the forum. Maybe somebody getting a big sale or spending a lot of money on new gtlds?
Looks more like pain to me..constipation? If that's him getting a big sale, I'd love to see/hear the version where he's not happy.

•••
Congrats to Miss Nebraska, our new Miss USA.
"Omaha Miss Nebraska USA 2018 An imperfect woman serving our truly perfect God."
https://www.instagram.com/sarahr_summers/?hl=en

DdxBQN-V4AAd777.jpg

Looks more like pain to me..constipation? If that's him getting a big sale, I'd love to see/hear the version where he's not happy.

Catching the holy ghost. From this longer video, some Australian singer/group

Looks like Cavs are going to tie the series 2-2

Last edited:
•••
•••

Pomegranate Tricks 😎

Last edited:
•••
Miss/Ms Arkansas eyes caughtr my attention...

NHL news..There a game seven between Washington and Tampa Bay...the Capitals

Watched the sport news ...90% of the NBA stuff was LeBron...guy a superstar's superstar

•••
Fun Fact: Chocolate Fleury is NOT Gluten Free - Rice Krispies contain Malt Flavor
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the sculpture is made from milk, dark and white chocolate totally 90 pounds, as well as 10 pounds of fondant and 20 pounds of Rice Krispie Treats.

ps Kelloggs discontinued GF Rice Krispies - https://www.verywellfit.com/gluten-free-substitutes-for-rice-krispies-cereal-562417

pps cereal is pretty much not real food, it might have been somewhat OK when invented
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts...stions-about-american-meals-answered-1565858/
http://jimcofer.com/2010/01/19/the-bizarre-history-of-cereal/

•••
p snipe

Last edited:
•••
Fuck off, roomba. I’m dealing with something here.
tumblr_p9313jLB9S1xoyw8po1_500.gif

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I am on this kick right now where I am thanking everyone for their post,
whence I like it or not...
you get a thanks from me....

•••
Testing....
I am on this kick right now where I am thanking everyone for their post,
whence I like it or not...
you get a thanks from me....

Justin_biber_Thanks_iowadawg_(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Just set up a password generator on my blog.
Free of course....
As of this post...it is the first post on my blog.
And also on the sidebar.

Okay, our granddaughter had her graduation live streamed.
We watched and watched it...
until boom...they called out her name...
Just as she got up, I hit pause...
and dammit, some one got right in from of the camera!
hahahahhahaha....
so for like a millisecond or so, we got to see her!

•••
Okay, our granddaughter had her graduation live streamed.
We watched and watched it...
until boom...they called out her name...
Just as she got up, I hit pause...
and dammit, some one got right in from of the camera!
hahahahhahaha....
so for like a millisecond or so, we got to see her!
Reminds me of the Georgia Dome implosion....

•••
•••
•••
From the paper this morning. How we are getting viral vids from the newspaper is beyond me..may as well include the QR code to just scan into the phone, best of both worlds. Paper in one hand, technology in the other. Or wait, is that the morning throne room visit?

Here's the vid..

~Typical Canadians~

Lynx 1: "You cross"
Lynx 2: "No, please, you cross."
Lynx 1: "You were here first."
Lynx 2: "It's ok, after you."
Lynx 1: "Sh!t, we missed the light."
Lynx 2: "Good time for a coffee break."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back