IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I am guessing she was a gymnast (amber)

I forgot to mention I met Robin of Batman in real life at an event, didnt talk to him just looked

•••
The 5 Sullivan brothers of Waterloo, Iowa who died together on the USS Juneau.
The ship has been found!
Now everyone knows where the 5 brothers are.
HERE

•••
Just Robin??????
THat is like saying "i met the man who played Tonto, the sidekick of the Lone Ranger"
Of whom both Adam West and Clayton Moore were graced by my meeting them way the hell when I was a bit younger.

•••
The 5 Sullivan brothers of Waterloo, Iowa who died together on the USS Juneau.
The ship has been found!
Now everyone knows where the 5 brothers are.
HERE
"Ultimately, 683 of the ship's 697 sailors died, Taylor said. Ten survived and four had transferred to another ship to provide medical aid before the USS Juneau sank, he said."

Quite the loss

•••
•••
•••
•••
Why leave the GTO? unless the factory sponsored the build. Never noticed the dash Tach

Dawg I bet would have met the Lone Ranger before the forced Sunglasses

hqdefault.jpg

•••
unx rooting interest Thursday
COLORADO Colorado vs Los Angeles +5.9 Win in regulation, +5.0 Win in OT
VEGAS San Jose vs Vegas +0.2
sorry JN although 0.2 is rather trivial

voodoo-doll-los-angeles-kings.gif

•••
•••
•••
The only thread on this forum that has Dua Lipa, it's been like a year and a half since last drop. She's doing well. Collabs with Big Sean, Miguel etc. Some hits on the charts etc.

"In January 2018, Lipa received nominations in five categories at the 2018 Brit Awards, more nominations than any other artist that year. She was nominated for British Female Solo Artist, British Breakthrough Act, MasterCard British Album of the Year (Dua Lipa), British Single of The Year ("New Rules") and British Video of The Year ("New Rules"). This was the first time that a female artist had received five nominations. She performed at the awards ceremony held on 21 February at the O2 Arena in London and collected the awards for British Female Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act."

Haven't kept up but catching up on what she's done lately. I think she has been sent from the Gods to deliver peace to the world.

Live cover of an Arctic Monkey's song, dressed down:

Then glammed up, on Jimmy Kimmel live:

One of her current hits with I think are other known British singers, showing she gets along with her female contemporaries.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Hey We're The Monkees.
v6.jpg
Sure had some interesting cars back then..
Munster_Koach

unx rooting interest Thursday
COLORADO Colorado vs Los Angeles +5.9 Win in regulation, +5.0 Win in OT
VEGAS San Jose vs Vegas +0.2
sorry JN although 0.2 is rather trivial
Colorado vs Los Angeles should be a interesting game..evenly matched. Picking a tie...

Kind of interesting stats about San Jose vs Vegas ...Vegas has been a high scoring team (+48) than San Jose (+24) Vegas win
https://www.nhl.com/standings/2017/wildcardhttps://www.nhl.com/standings/2017/wildcard

•••
•••
Helping someone in another thread with an amateur keyword domain. Had to verify the spelling. This is what Google offers as a pictorial description of amateur

10e92491d0c75cab0fb0a3f9fe0cbecf.jpg

Seems one breast job away from going PRO.

But seriously couldn't goggle put up like a jogger instead lol

•••
Helping someone in another thread with an amateur keyword domain. Had to verify the spelling. This is what Google offers as a pictorial description of amateur

10e92491d0c75cab0fb0a3f9fe0cbecf.jpg

Seems one breast job away from going PRO.

But seriously couldn't goggle put up like a jogger instead lol
Thinking her target market is not breast people but "glutes" people...Little T Big A

Since the standard counter top height about 36 inches above the floor and it seems to be at her belly button...she is not a tall girl!

Update maybe "fan base" rather than target market a better term..

Last edited:
•••
I always knew Briguy was good with a tape measure

•••
I always knew Briguy was good with a tape measure
lol..yeah it part of skill that you need to know when you have to put food on the table, pay mortgage(s) etc etc..
Still prefer measuring in inches than metric..glad I can use a "construction calculator" to convert

•••
•••
Steve McQueen's Bullitt-Movie Mustang Suddenly Reappeared: This Is How It Happened

STORY HERE

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back