Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am just nice to all women...
Call them dear, love, sweetie, child (this really gets the women to like me).
Something I have done is always be nice to everyone....even the dumbasses of the world (after of course I call them a dumbass in a nice way).
I could go on, but only good guys would understand.
Soon day,maybe you will explain how a devil like you attracts Angels...
Are you some kinda of real life Svengali ?

Glad you found a way to get the meds you need...

•••
I am just nice to all women...
Call them dear, love, sweetie, child (this really gets the women to like me).
Something I have done is always be nice to everyone....even the dumbasses of the world (after of course I call them a dumbass in a nice way).
I could go on, but only good guys would understand.
So in all the years that I known you , you have been extra nice to me..guess I am a Canadian super dumbass.. lol

•••
Math fiesta time!

Noticed earlier today my numbers approaching 4,444 and 11,444 and thought it would be very fabulous yet very difficult to get them synched on purpose. By chance, made some more posts that totaled 4,444 and then by chance the 11,444th like was given by @TERADOMAIN with assists by @iowadawg and @briguy

ss-2018-03-23-np-unx-444.png

Sadly, by posting this it will break the math fiesta celebration.
<- post 4,445

•••
Briguy, you are a great guy, to put up with my Canadian shit!
You aint a dumbass at all.
Now some of the children on here?
I would be laughing at them as I called them dumbasses.
Remember that a true statesman can tell one to go to hell in such a way that one will be packing for the anticipated trip!

•••
So I did something good, I think.
usernamex got his coveted 11,445 as I liked his post.

•••
Is that the number of posts I need to get 700 total likes?
Or is it 140?
Somewhere in there I do believe....

•••
I better go unlike UNX posts to get it back to fiesta!

Oh dang that doesnt work

Last edited:
•••
Hope Gilsan ok

New Trump Video

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump Decider SF Players Championship 2018

•••
•••
A man is driving down the highway when he sees a shipping truck wrecked on the side of the road, and 25 penguins waddling around outside it. He pulls over and the truck driver tells him, “Quick! You’ve gotta take these birds to the zoo while I wait for AAA!” The man agrees and drives off with the penguins.

After fixing his vehicle, the truck driver heads over to the zoo to make sure the penguins made it safely. There’s no sign of them. The truck driver panics and starts scouring the town for his missing penguins. An hour later he passes by the local cinema, when who does he see leaving the theater but the guy who said he’d help him, 25 penguins still in tow.

“What happened!” the truck driver screams. “I told you to take them to the zoo!”

“I did,” the man answers. “But I had a little money left over, so I thought I’d take them to a movie too.”

•••
•••
Is that the number of posts I need to get 700 total likes?
Or is it 140?
Somewhere in there I do believe....

Your current Like Count is 69,305, so you are 695 likes away from 70,000
70,000 - 69,305 = 695

Your average received likes per post is 2.64
69,305 / 26,206 = 2.64

Therefore, you will have to make 264 more posts to reach 70,000 likes

**Disclaimer - As long as the quality of your posts remains consistent. Your results may vary. Limited time offer. No purchase necessary. Not recommended for children under 12. Offer void in United Republic of Tanzania.**

Hope Gilsan ok
GILSAN was last seen: Wednesday at 3:03 PM

•••
Briguy, you are a great guy, to put up with my Canadian sh*t!
You aint a dumbass at all.
Now don't get soft on me now...after 10 years of your "Canadian sh!T" , my skin toughened..lol
Expecting at least 10 more...

•••
Nails come up from the board.

Gilsan really never misses a day, there too much to do in that other thread

•••
Damn...void in Tanzania????
What is up with that?
I can see void in Tuvalu....
But not in Tanzania!

Still snowing...has been all day...
Just nice fluffy wet crap....
Car had over an inch of that crap...
But wiped the car clean, and off we went to:
TEXAS ROADHOUSE

•••
Domain names in Tanzania ccTLD dot TZ - Total Registered .TZ domains: 15,140
TZ does not allow second level registrations, only third level - .co.tz; ne.tz; me.tz etc
Buying a TZ domain from a Tanzanian Registrar - 25,000 Tanzanian Shilling equals 11.25 US Dollar
Tanzanian local presence required

It is also REQUIRED that any public or business entity in Tanzania have a dot TZ
http://www.extremewebtechnologies.c...ements/tcra-to-enforce-use-of-tz-domain-names

Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA) published a public notice in the Daily News on 1st June, 2016 that reminds us that all business entities registered in the country should have and use dot(.) tz domain names.

The notice stated that this requirement is in order to comply with the regulatory requirements and to contribute to the national revenue. However, the notice does not give a deadline to do so or limit the use of other domain endings. Therefore we assume that if you own a .com, .net, .org, or any other domain ending then you are required to register a respective .tz domain name.

dgiqte-waaaxh69.jpg

PS unx knew NOTHING about dot TZ and the void joke in prior post was completely random

•••
Loyola and Michigan to Final 4. Only time I really watch college basketball.

Dua Lipa on tour. This is one of the supporting acts. Tommy Genesis:

"Tommy Genesis is a Canadian rapper, model and visual artist. In 2016 Dazed magazine described her as "the internet's most rebellious underground rap queen." Her music has been noted for its experimental style and hyper sexual, aggressive verses. Genesis was born in Vancouver, Canada, and is of Swedish and Tamils descent."

Song is catchy.

Last edited:
•••
BOOO stupid blues, why is Louie so fat? Shouldn't the mascots be athletically proportioned?

•••
•••
•••
BOOO stupid blues, why is Louie so fat? Shouldn't the mascots be athletically proportioned?

Blue Polar bear in a new part of the world (originally from the Arctic Circle http://blues.nhl.com/v2/ext/louie/bio.html where there is pretty of fast food, no need to have a active (burning calories) life hunting, probably get paid in food from the team and maybe a good agent who negotiated a "plenty of food" clause in his/her contract..

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back