Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
∆ Getting to become a professional sniper..

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
No it's not photoshoped... Glass gem sweetcorn is beautiful! Here's the story behind it: https://www.sciencealert.com/this-rainbow-corn-is-the-coolest-way-to-eat-your-veggies
20374229_1393773457368459_849265573711123866_n.jpg

Glass Gem corn, a unique variety of rainbow-coloured corn, became an Internet sensation in 2012 when a photo of the sparkling cob was posted to Facebook.

Shortly after, the company that sells the rare seeds, Native Seeds/SEARCH, began ramping up production to meet the high demand. The Arizona-based company still sells Glass Gem seeds on its website.
in-the-beginning-schoen-only-grew-small-amounts-of-the-colorful-corn-in-new-mexico-where-he-moved-in-1999.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nobody ever asks, "How's Waldo."

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Morning wood......not on list....

•••
<-- has tediously one-by-one sat through 25 minutes of page refresh at DomFam to save $150 on domain registrations

FREE MAC lipstick TODAY!

JN you woulda had to take a friend and hope that they still had Yellow You Dare and Show and Teal to emulate your Sharks colors

click to enlarge

ss-free-lipstick-colors-07-29-2017.png

Best of SlickDeals comments:

Our store ran out within 45 minutes of opening. Yes, even the blue ones.

LOL. Went to a nearby shopping center that's usually dead. Got there at 9:30. Was told they had a line out the door and ran out 2 minutes after store opened at 9.

Go line up before opening or you'll have no chance.

My wife is dragging me to this.. are they giving lipstick to guys or could I still be sleeping?

For lipstick? Is this real life? Whats the value on one of these?

Seriously? Is it worth the effort standing in line before store opens just for a $18 worth lipstick? Not for me.

It blows my mind that people are willing to stand in line for hours for lipstick. Dear lord that is sad on so many levels. Read a book or use your time more wisely. Your time must be worth more than a $3-$4 per hour, I mean honestly.

I got in line 45 minutes before the store opened and was already too late; the store had 100 lipsticks but over 200 in line by then.

I walked by the M.A.C store in uptown albuquerque. Hundreds, HUNDREDS of people in line, starting HOURS before the store opened. Wrapped all the way around the outside of the mall.

Update: I was #30 in line & managed to get the last Whirl. They were already out of Ruby & down to a handful of Sin & Heroine. (Must have had less than 20 of each color) Nobody seemed to be asking for the wild colors yet but the line snaked thru the whole mall at Atlantic Terminal!

Found out last night for my girls. Brought my fiance and my daughter. Got in line at 9:15 already had about a 25 people in front of me. They handed out little flags that was the exact amount they had. The employee hesitated to give it to me being male but did when my fiance asked. At 10 line went in fast, took two mins in and out. Turned in our flag and dug into a cloth bag to grab a random color out. The store only had 3 colors, Breathing fire which was like a vibrant flamingo pink, Capricious a light plum and i didn't see the 3rd. Daughter got Cap, Fiancé and I got Fire. So traded my daughter so fiance had two and my daughter wanted pink or blue so she was happy. Overall great experience not many color choices but free is free!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
LOL just the other day I heard David Lee Roth say he would give each stage hands (or roadies) five back stage passes for the night's concert. DLR would put each stage hand's name on the passes they received. The stage hands would give them out to hot girls before the show. Which ever back stage pass holding gal he bedded that night, DLR would look at her pass and note the stage hand's name. Then give that guy $100. It was like doing a football pool at work lol

•••
•••
U.F.C 214

Install Chrome Browser HERE 100% FREE
Install Ad Block Pro HERE 100% FREE

Fight link HERE 100% Free

EDIT: New link HERE

Enjoy!!!
@Cyberian

Last edited:
•••
Rice paddy fields, Indonesia...
20525437_1567137426696548_7215413395803823388_n.jpg

•••
The floors of my house are all made of Jatoba.

Isn't Eucalyptus considered good for woodworking?
Wow..in my part of the wood that is expensive exotic wood..have to check out the prices at my local hardwood/softwood specialty store (no not Home Depot lol)

Believe it or not...a two piece puzzle..

•••
@Cyberian
You called the fight to the round my friend.
Congrats to you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back