Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
77739_19db7070faabf7c3db6566665c515fb5.png

Got your own JN toon. You have arrived. ;)

Peace,
Cy

•••
Buyer pays $133K for two courtside tickets to Game 5 of NBA Finals

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...als-golden-state-warriors-cleveland-cavaliers

The five most controversial calls in Stanley Cup Final history

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...penguins-win-stanley-cup-controversial-game-6

Sounds like something bad happen on The Bachelor set.

β€˜Bachelor in Paradise’ Faces Uncertain Future Amid Production Shutdown

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bachelor-in-paradise-2-1202462871/

Last edited:
•••
Fingers crossed your prediction does not come to fruition - will be much more exciting anyway if it gets to game 7

This is an enthusiastic announcer

Wow quite the announcer..

Yes, always do enjoy "games sevens"

I can say in three words why I believed that the Penquins would take it in five games (earlier posting and they didn't) and strongly believed in a game six win..
Sid The Kid!!!
Can't imagine the records he would be setting if he was 100%...thought the same about Mario Lemieux!!

•••
I didn't know she actually existed.

•••
•••
•••
•••
118-year-old painting by British explorer discovered in Antarctica

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017...ritish-explorer-discovered-in-antarctica.html

This thread constainly dispell the myth about hottys and math.

Let's just say there was a huge extreme between my Junior year English teacher and Senior English teacher. (Senior years teachers first job lol)

Last edited:
•••
Had to reference an old thread where some of the bots had commented. I kinda miss them. Elon Swift, Chelsea Dott - those are some great usernames
Elon Swift the space exploring country music IngΓ©nue and Chelsea Dott the retired adult actor turned domainer.

May they Rest in Peace

giphy.gif

•••
•••
Notice a lot of S.E.O. going on at FB..

S = Selfie
E = Egostical
O = Optimization

•••
•••
•••
•••
'Nobody on the top three floors survived': Six dead and dozens missing as massive blaze 'sparked by faulty fridge' engulfs 27-storey tower block in just 15 minutes: Residents hurl themselves from windows while others make ropes from sheets
  • Six confirmed dead and death toll will rise after huge inferno broke out at a residential tower block in London
  • Dozens including children and elderly still missing after fire engulfed Grenfell Tower in White City at 1am
  • Many residents believed to still be trapped inside the 27-storey building as it teeters on the brink of collapse
  • Residents were seen throwing themselves and their children out of windows to avoid being burned to death
  • More than 600 residents desperately tried to escape the flames as the fire broke out in the middle of the night
  • Surivors claimed there was no working fire alarm, sprinklers failed and the only staircase out was blocked
  • The London Ambulance Service said 50 people have been rushed to five different hospitals around the capital
  • Grenfell's residents warned landlord KCTMO about 'appalling' fire safety and say refurb contributed to blaze
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...no-West-London-tower-block.html#ixzz4jz7Zbtlx

fire3-1024x684.jpg

• Residents gave repeated warnings about 'appalling' fire safety to landlord Kensington and Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation (KCTMO), whose four bosses earned Β£650,000 between them last year;
  • New plastic rain-proof cladding encasing the building in Β£10million refurbishment 'went up like a match' and helped fire spread quickly from fourth floor to 27th floor - although the contractor insists it was safe;
  • Dozens of similar blocks from the 1960s and 1970s refurbished in recent years have the same or similar new cladding;
@briguy can probably explain about this plastic rain-proof cladding. Is it used in Canada?
It appears that the fire spread up and around the building really fast due to this plastic material.

RIP to those who died in this horrible fire.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let the TragiRegs begin :(

RIP to those that didn't make it out.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
Real sad and very tragic story @GILSAN

If I understand correctly (assuming cladding kinda like "siding"..)..there is a gap between the wall (air pocket) which can create a vacuum (heat rises) and help spread the flames faster..

Bear in mind ..just a assumption not a expert in high rise construction

•••
And the plastic might be like a tire, hard to start a tire fire, but once it starts, it is very hard to put out.

•••
And the plastic might be like a tire, hard to start a tire fire, but once it starts, it is very hard to put out.
Not a scientist either but believe "plastic" is a oil based product..

•••
Money Making Tip #1578

If somebody is following Cricket matches. Then yes England the favorites did lost to Pakistan yesterday.

Pakistan is in Finals of "Champions Trophy"

Now today India and Bangladesh are going to play in semi finals.

Mostly I think India will beat Bangladesh and will once again play against Pakistan (Just like they played on this 4th June and won that game over)

If India vs Pakistan is in finals. Please buy some stocks in Pakistani Stock exchange for all the companies that manufactures Television sets.

Because once Pakistan loses that game. Those Pakistanis will break their television sets in anger :) And thus more sales will occur and you will make some good profit off those stocks. :)

If you have some popcorns handy then you can watch this

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back