IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
snipe - perfect timing JN : thumbs up :

: runs off to get pre planned top of page snipe content :

cartoon-arc-ruler.jpg

repost for Cy

682211d2f9aba11d90a0dffae8280a66.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
JN with the Assist, aiming to overtake Joe Thorntons Assist numbers

•••
•••
Shotgun versus Machette... (go fo the underdog)

Exception to the rule...

•••
•••
idk why, but that marriage joke still cracks me up.

Peace,
Cy

•••
OK now you can laugh for the rest of the time this page lasts : grin :

Today I caught a couple domains I wasn't expecting to, and my first thought when that happens is, OK what's wrong with these domains : rolleyes :
Then again I see stuff that gets taken by Snap & DropCatch and think, who the barnacles paid $59* for that??

* no idea what they actually cost, too pricy for me to bother

•••
12d5279fda96ba5f7945735d122aab21.jpg

This used to be @IAmAllanShore s Profile ava.
UNX's post reminded me..

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
At one time, this was a t-shirt of mine

buns-weenie.jpg

piffle, found the cartoonist, JohnBaynham and his dot com is now owned by hugedomains
t-shirthumor dot com is re-purposed, yet it has continuous reg since 2003, must have been auction/closeout

Last edited:
•••
•••
That if I got a catch domain there has to be something wrong with it feeling LOL

UNX might never have seen the July 4th avatar from contest past.

hotdoggy.gif

•••
Even I know 9 under par is good lol

Justin Thomas’ nuked 3-wood finishes off U.S. Open record-breaking round

https://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/...olf-leaderboard-justin-thomas-shot-highlights

"By not eating, Castello and Ricardo say they have more money for traveling."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-castello-akahi-ricardo-ecuador-a7792841.html

Their kid looks plump. Show attachment 61569
Great round of golf, for sure.

About the fasting thing...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Different results in the claims / tests.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Quick check in:

Been working out in the country for the last several months. Doing all sorts of demanding physical labor and loving it. Some days I can't believe I'm actually getting paid to do it! TOTAL BLESSING! Sure beats sitting at the computer all day.

Picked up new hobby (99 KTM 380exc):
ktm380exc.png

Spent childhood and teen years doing BMX. Will try not to die : )

•••
Spent childhood and teen years doing BMX

Just jumping around and saw your post and had to comment.

I too did the dirt bike thing...now you make me miss it...used to build a ramp in a pasture beside my house to jump as the school bus went by that had a girl on it that I had a crush on...one day I decided to raise the angle and do a really big jump as she seemed not to be impressed with my previous stunts. As I ramped up speed it never occurred to me to think about the landing...I had to hurry as the bus was coming. The jump went fine but the landing was about 20 feet beyond the normal spot...I cleared the dirt road beside the pasture and landed in a gully. The bus driver slammed to a stop to check on me just as I jumped up to act as though it was supposed to end that way.

It worked...she became my girlfriend. Although she married one of my good friends many years later, we still remember each others birthday every year.

Enjoy the bike!

Last edited:
•••
Awesome! Did something similar while popping a wheelie in front of some girls to show off. I was doing this on a hill and picked up way too much speed and ate it, got hurt, but popped back up so as to not look like a total tool. Good times! Then Red comes to mind...
c352e4300fcbd7e8366f6efc9243768253f3bdeaff66853f5e314f053c4e1069.jpg

•••
India vs Pakistan... the match everyone in Asia hopes for. I predict India will kick ass this time if they go to the final.
So much for my prediction... Pakistan thrashed India to win the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final...
TELEMMGLPICT000132269474-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqS8LvVGaCov9_zEWH2d7j7ZKQXE07HtaCB8ypqgiPDz4.jpeg

•••
Meanwhile in REALITY:

Adverse weather: Roadways, hospitals incur losses amounting to billions

WhatsApp-Image-2017-05-18-at-6.27.17-PM.jpg

Houston Fears Warming Will Cause Catastrophic Flooding

6_18_17_Guardian_houstonflood_highway_40mph_720_540_s_c1_c_c.jpg

β€œIt got so hot that people here said that there is no difference between Turbat and hell,” Noroz Bin Shabir, a student from the town, said by telephone. β€œIt was like a fire was burning outside.”

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...cle_b43a2a8a-34c7-5de3-b3bf-d159d8578feb.html

image.jpg

Environment Canada issues various extreme weather alerts in southern Ontario Newburgh Gazette
http://newburghgazette.com/2017/06/18/environment-canada-issues-various-extreme-weather-alerts-in

Dangerous heat wave to scorch southwestern US, western Colorado

Phoenix, Las Vegas and Death Valley in California could break all-time record high temperatures.

The approaching crisis: Is the world running out of water?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/e...r/news-story/8d48f0cce7b33bc7b480d8e6f1e9152b

In addition, researchers found that the number of costly weather events is on the rise, reasoning that increased coastal populations and material wealth have caused more damage-inducing storms.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-w...hows-Texas-has-the-worst-weather-11222391.php

Oh how the weather can change so quickly...

•••
@briguy Lots more different cows than I imagined. I like the American Corporation Cow the most.
As you like them soo much, you wont mind spending eternity living in their shoes...

•••
•••
Portugal forest fires: Three days of mourning for 61 victims
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40320411

Four children are among the victims, many of whom were found dead inside their cars as they tried to flee the central forested region of PedrΓ³gΓ£o Grande.

Hundreds of firefighters are continuing to tackle the blaze on several fronts.

Prime Minister Antonio Costa called it "the greatest tragedy we have seen in recent years in terms of forest fires".

•••
Top ten paid celebrities:

200x200.jpg
#1 Sean Combs 47 $130 M Musicians
200x200.jpg
#2 BeyoncΓ© Knowles 35 $105 M Musicians
200x200.jpg
#3 J.K. Rowling 51 $95 M Authors
200x200.jpg
#4 Drake 30 $94 M Musicians
200x200.jpg
#5 Cristiano Ronaldo 32 $93 M Athletes
200x200.jpg
#6 The Weeknd 27 $92 M Musicians
200x200.jpg
#7 Howard Stern 63 $90 M Personalities
200x200.jpg
#8 Coldplay - $88 M Musicians
200x200.jpg
#9 James Patterson 70 $87 M Authors
200x200.jpg
#10 LeBron James 32 $86 M Athletes

a "copy and paste" from https://www.forbes.com/celebrities/list/#tab:overall

notice #3 is a Canadian (where Justin? Oh yeah..No F..ing "K" clan )

pretty sure there a fans on this thread of #5 and #10

Last edited:
•••
These are the world's fastest animals...

•••
•••
Another way to hold up the Leaning Tower...
19225479_1521913124552312_5134879852537353270_n.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back