Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

40 dogs killed by wolves during Wisconsin bear hunt; experts puzzled
http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/40-...ear-hunt-experts-puzzled/#YMfBKVoMPr2mxzKe.99

Who is wrong in this picture? Not the wolves. Sad for the dogs.
I think, if you don't want the bad assed wolves to kill your "chase the bears up a tree so you can shoot them" dogs, get out there and track and hunt the bear on your own, and maybe the wolves or the bears eat you.

I don't have anything against hunting to fill the freezer, I haven't hunted since I was a kid with my uncles, but I do know how to track, and have a wide variety of firearms and if the piggly wiggly runs out of food, I'll be right there with them. Trophy hunters, well that's just their thing, whatever.

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

ohhh, lookie alla purty colors
shes a rainbow. do do do do do

Peace,
Cy

•••
Last edited:
•••
I stand by my count.
Horses got faces. :p

Peace,
Cy

•••
Last edited:
•••
BTW, do you power lift or lift for size? I've been on WS4SB for a couple months now and seeing way more gains than I ever did on a brosplit focused on size. And, it's a 3 day split as opposed to 4 or 5. The only thing I dropped is squatting. I can't squat. I can leg press the entire stack, but I just can't get proper form down on the squat. My quads don't seem to show it though...

I think a bit of both but my rep range is more for muscle building. Every week my goal in to increase something. Either more weight or more reps, as long as there is some type of progression somewhere. Normal weight is 185, right now about 194 (at 6 ft tall) and I've been hitting all kinds of PRs last few months during that slight weight gain period. Went out to dinner the other night, bunch of relatives that I haven't seen since last Thanksgiving and they were all making comments, looking good, bigger, definitely getting wider in back.

My current split:
Wed - chest/tris/bis/abs
Fri - legs/back/abs
Sun - chest/shoulders/abs

That's been working for me, getting stronger/aesthetic

Diet could be better

All this is at home, so I'm only using free weights. Only compound I'm not doing are deadlifts. Need to find some room for that, also where I work out now, it's all tile.

Had to Google WS4SB and their 4 day split is something I'll be changing to shortly at least as far as days worked. Monday, Tuesday, then Thursday, Friday

Last edited:
•••
Who is wrong in this picture? Not the wolves. Sad for the dogs.
I think, if you don't want the bad assed wolves to kill your "chase the bears up a tree so you can shoot them" dogs, get out there and track and hunt the bear on your own, and maybe the wolves or the bears eat you.

I don't have anything against hunting to fill the freezer, I haven't hunted since I was a kid with my uncles, but I do know how to track, and have a wide variety of firearms and if the piggly wiggly runs out of food, I'll be right there with them. Trophy hunters, well that's just their thing, whatever.

Peace,
Cy

Not commenting on the validity and ranking of life but it seems odd to me:

#Dogs in the Wisconsin: 100,000s
#Wolves in Wisconsin: 900
#Bears in Wisconsin: 25,000

Deaths reported:
40 Dogs
4800 Bears
0 Wolves

All things being equal, the bears should be pissed off.
eda.gif

I stand by my count.
Horses got faces. :p

Peace,
Cy

How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Saying that a tail is a leg doesn't make it a leg.

So I count 3

•••
I hear ya. Pretty good goals.
Had to Google WS4SB and their 4 day split is something I'll be changing to shortly at least as far as days worked. Monday, Tuesday, then Thursday, Friday
I'd do that too, provided that my gym wasn't closed on Monday. Very hard on your body / CNS doing a 4 split on Tu - Fri.

•••
Weird,,,,one blog, has no wordpress login....as I changed that to make sure.
Yet today, some 2 hundred (200 freaking attempted logins!).
Anyways to really screw up them people....shortly there will be no blog there.

•••
•••
Weird,,,,one blog, has no wordpress login....as I changed that to make sure.
Yet today, some 2 hundred (200 freaking attempted logins!).
Aren't there free plugins to hide the login page to prevent this?

•••
Yes, but since this was a dead blog, more fun to mess with the nuts trying to log in.
3 tries to login and they are banned for 24 hours.
Now looking at all the ips involved, seems to be all over the world, from the USA to Chile to South Africa, etal.
In all reality, probably bots using captive computers.
Something like a DDOS attack.

Now this blog is not advertised, not anywhere listed that I know of.
So nobody should know this blog exists.

Last edited:
•••
Any open port in a storm or ......web.
kiddies playin peek a boo

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wrong place.

Last edited:
•••
Chiropractic Adjustment, anybody ever had one of these? These always kind of freaked me out, because I always think somebody's neck is going to be broken or something else, all the crunchin' noises

then sure enough:

'Playboy model Katie May died from a simple visit to a chiropractor for an adjustment, which ultimately left her with a fatal tear to an artery in her neck ... according to the L.A. County Coroner."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/19/model-katie-may-chiropractor-cause-of-death/

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

That's just laziness on behalf of millennials.

At the start of this year I had no clue how to change break pads/replace calipers/replace rotors, do a full oil change/filter, or repair a windshield crack. I looked it up on YouTube and did it myself.

Safelite charges a minimum of $100 to fix a windshield crack; cost me $10 at AutoZone with a kit and did it myself.

Saved money, and added to the knowledge base.

My justification was always that my 'internet fingers' didn't need to do such tasks b/c I could just pay someone else. I thought it would be a better example to show my kids a better example of independence and self sufficiency.

Back to internet stuff.... :)

•••
Getting to like this gym thing.
Nope, not for lifting weights and other crap like that.

•••

Based on your follow up you're not screwing with anyone...

In all reality, probably bots using captive computers.
Something like a DDOS attack.

200 logins in just generic web traffic. If you put a server out on the network - you get hundreds of attempts to ssh into port 22 before you even get to login yourself and switch it to key-pairs and do the first update.

A DDOS attack involves sending gigabytes of data / sec down the pipe.
This isn't even a blip on the ass of a blip on the radar :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back