IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All in king COM
Encryps
Finreum
BlockchainBiller
Dropato
Flipley
Vibeley
SpacecoinWallet

•••
•••
•••
upload_2021-8-12_18-28-59.png

•••
•••
(.org)

TokenWatch

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hodlr.com
DecentralizedCrypto.com

•••
(dawtcoms)

PeerEther

SportsEther

Last edited:
•••
Q. End-users in the cryptocurrency segment that are now creating sites on .xyz and .finance domains, will they upgrade to the corresponding .com domain? Eventually.

Last edited:
•••
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:
Wow, way back before everyone and their grandparents were hip to crypto. It was better back then!

•••
Wow, way back before everyone and their grandparents were hip to crypto. It was better back then!

Thanks for starting the hype, Keith ;)

•••

Look at all of those shitty domains showcased on the first page of this thread. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter how early you are to the party, if you've no clue WTF you're doing...

•••
CryptocurrencyEntrepreneur.com

Last edited:
•••
CryptocurrencyProfessionals.com

•••
Over the years I’ve used 1 exchange in particular to buy BTC. Today I stumbled on a cool stat in my account -

66 purchases of btc at an average price of $9,919. Not bad 😁

•••
A few crypto related ones. New to all this, still waiting for my first sale. I have a few cross over ones crypto and metaverse.

cryptoetfs.net
coinmta.com
ethxr.net
bitcoinxr.one
bitcoinsw.one - so sounds like bitcoins won
coinsw.one coins won
metawallet.one

cheers
Bob

•••
•••
CryptoQurrency in king

offers/comments welcome via pm ;)

Last edited:
•••
Ripple Releases Prototype Version of xPoP, the Software that will Enable Users to make Payments without Internet, Using XRPL

•••
•••
Delete wrong thread

Last edited:
•••
Can anyone explain why Dan accepts Ethereum related domains but Afternic doesn't?

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back