IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold the following 2 domains -

Token.tv $18,500
Wallet.tv $18,500

•••
•••
•••
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 8.08.39 PM.png

•••
•••
•••
Sold squarecoin.com for $1500. Also have a $10k deal on another coin name. It involves cash and coins :)

•••
•••
CryptoLottery.com, a domain which I had previously sold in installments for $75,000 about two years ago, and which the buyer defaulted after paying ~40% (thus returning the domain to my possession), was re-sold yesterday (in installments at DAN), for an even higher figure.

I prefer to sell under long term agreements because payment plans fit more pockets, and if you get lucky, you'll sell the same name several times.

In another extreme case, many years ago I sold BitcoinMania.com for the astonishing amount of 300 BTC (equivalent to $2,400 at the time), and after the buyer finished paying, he didn't renew it and I hand-registered it once again.

•••
•••
I'll throw out a few of mine...

SpaceCoin
SquareCoin
Coinful

These coins have wild swings that can make or break your wallet in a hurry!

•••
•••
well.. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get my inspiration for this from the last couple posts! ty.
quite happy with this one... considering whats left to reg these days! or isn't! :)

WalletFAQ
.com

p.s. blockchainfaq...com sold for $300 recently.

Last edited:
•••
•••
WalletWorld - com created 1998. Also took the .org as well.

•••
dang... this is such a nailbiter.. i got no more nails left.. they sure like their .info over in bulgaria..

upload_2018-2-19_18-31-57.png

•••
•••
On DNJ today

CryptoInsurance.com
$70,000

•••
While perhaps better suited for a forex site, I just realized that this domain could be used for a cypto site as well...

CurrencyMarketplace.com

•••
Oh my lord, sale -

CryptoRate.com $99,888 USD
2017-12-31 FoundationDomains

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back