Domain Empire

.uk The .CO.UK Discussion and Showcase

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
This being the cctld section of namepros I am sure the answers I get here will be somewhat bias:) But here is my questions:

I found several niche generic domains with rather good overture. I was debating on getting the .net or the .co.uk version.

Revenue is important in this decision with it being a solid overture number with .com I know this would do great, but obviously not many people would choose to type mygoodgenericname.net, BUT my do people type megoodgenericname.co.uk????

Thoughts? Sorry, I am just wading into the international ext world but was wondering how well generics do for type-ins.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also picked up hemorrhoid (.co/uk). I've been registering a few uk related domains over the past couple of weeks, building up my portfolio again after a few years a neglect. Here are some i've picked up:

toolguard (co/uk)
tattoo (.me/uk) simply for the insane amount of searches on this word.
anxietydisorder (.org/uk) handreg
hairremover (.co/uk + .uk)
spoked (.co/uk) single word think bikes
truepoker (.co/uk)
hemorriod (.co/uk)
hemorriodtreatment (.co/uk)

I'm in the UK so maybe a bit biased, but it's a neglected market imo. But even with that being said, it's still one of top ranking extensions.

Happy for opinions and feedback on these. Not sure if i'll sell or develop as of yet.

•••
LL.co.uk $xx,xxx?
LLL.co.uk $xxxx - low $xx,xxx?

•••
Between .co.uk/.uk, I have about 80. Experimenting with repricing them 30% of estibot appraisal to see if it generates any movement.
Antacids.uk
Anxieties.uk
Asbesto.co.uk
Beisbol.co.uk
Bitcoinx.uk
Brokeragefirms.co.uk
Clubpoker.uk
Esporte.uk
Goldx.uk
Gptx.uk
Jewelrysets.co.uk
Mpeg.uk
Pokerchip.uk
Pokerx.uk
Poquer.co.uk
Robotgpt.uk
Robotx.uk
Ruleta.co.uk
Soccertv.uk
Strippoker.uk

•••
Ah Now that beautiful dotcom I just paid $xx,xxx for. I don't care if that domain isn't making me money. That domain is money. No of course I haven't thought-through how I'm going to use it
Nice, what is it?

•••

Last edited:
•••
co.uk will be good around 2050 I think 🤣

Even then, doubtful.. Co.uk is slightly better than XYZ

Sadly, UK is still a backward place web wise.. And not only web wise.

Last edited:
•••
it's about time they legalized e-scooters in the UK

e-scooter.co.uk (;

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back