NameSilo

The Brave or the Stupid

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was having a little read today on MSN on how to spot a Psychopath in your midst. I thought It would just make for an interesting short read. But,then in a cunning lead MSN also took me to a more in depth look at the traits of a Narcissist. Blimey, I thought, that didn't take me long to be back in the realm of Domains.

Those of us that have been members of various domain boards over the years have obviously seen/read all about the next Big-Thing time and time again. We have to accept, it is usually the newcomers to domains that have discovered that hidden 'Aladdin's Cave' that has remained hidden to all of us. I'm just wondering how we as individuals feel comfortable with adding any sort of encouragement to what we know and have seen as a historic fools-errand. Do you attempt to communicate and sway the party, or is that Narcissistic-streak just to strong at both ends. It's quite nice to think back at the long-shelve life of the .TV extension, and lets face it. It was seen as a probable long term failure. But I do find myself covering my eyes on reading many a ntld post these days - God knows why nobody can see me. It cant be only me that feels the pain that they themselves don't feel...

I do know now that Narcissists don't fear pain - Just Compromise

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what I am. What type would register AsTheCoconutDrops.com ? Is that a psychopath, or a narcissist, or maybe it's just a simple monkey?

Now how long will it be before coconuts become the next big thing?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back