question THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET

Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

this time I want to ask you the following:

What is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in your eyes?

A secret can be a secret of one person but of course it can also be a secret of more than one person - it can be a secret of 100 persons or even much more of course.
Just because a secret is a secret as long as not everybody knows it - that means, also if you share it here, it still will be a secret - it's just the 'circle of those who will know it' which will grow by sharing it.

So, if you are allowed to share it and if you like that we should know what you know, than you are welcome to share it here.

Thanks,
all the best with your invest,

kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only half a year to go until we get the Op's answer .........(at this rate of posts)

•••
•••
escrow.com is the best way to buy and sell for all when you get done with ebay between them and paypal your almost in the same boat as with godaddy.

•••
nice clickbait title

the biggest secret in domaining is to put the .mobi of the domain you want in your godaddy shopping cart
then at checkout you will see the .info of the domain for only 49 cents!
add that to your checkout and then remove the .mobi

At what registrar? I tried this on Godaddy and it didn't work..

•••
At what registrar? I tried this on Godaddy and it didn't work..
Godaddy got smart ,they read these forums and give employees money to find out how they are losing money,when the domain sherpa made public to a mass volume of viewers that you can buy .coms for 99 cents unlimited per account as long as you had very easy to find codes ,THE PARTY WAS OVER ,these sherpas are not stupid they do this on purpose so you can buy them through their links and make more money,they are not your friend they are business men,look how he turned on adam dicker his best friend,we thought ,but his best friend is actually george washington. And those sales posted on the show are all BS ,I love when they say someones domain is worth 20 grand and they all agree ,them'' Michael Cyborg''asks them to make an offer ,and your lucky between 3 of them to get a $500 offer,its all BS, so if you want to give someone a tip im it to them and tell them to keep it to themselves ,there are many glitches still at godaddy and other registers that still work and still will work as long as its not public

Last edited:
•••
Still no closer ..... come on Op

•••

It's ok, 5.5 % reached - in the meanwhile I have time to think about what is the biggest domaining secret in my eyes.

•••
"What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expected generally happens."
- Disraeli

Whether you do it for love of the name, or love of the game, keeping this in mind might buoy your leaps and cushion your falls.

•••
Biggest secret is: learn...and reveal no secrets!

•••
A cut in your paycheck this week @kingof.top
Your thread title should have been:
★★★ THE DOMAINING TOP SECRET ★★★
You did not utilize an opportunity to shout top this time.

•••

I can't mention 'top' at every opportunity haha
But thx for the input, maybe I will create a 'TOP SECRET - thread' another time.

•••
It's ok, 5.5 % reached - in the meanwhile I have time to think about what is the biggest domaining secret in my eyes.
The second post states you will share the biggest secret, now you are saying you will pick one that others mention? ..........sounds a bit TOPsy Turvy to me ??

•••
At the time when this thread got 1,000 replies I will share what is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in my eyes.

Only half a year to go until we get the Op's answer .........(at this rate of posts)

The second post states you will share the biggest secret, now you are saying you will pick one that others mention? ..........sounds a bit TOPsy Turvy to me ??

Don't twist my words, dont be topsy turvy, I never said (wrote) that 'I will pick one that others mention'.

First (my second post in this thread) I said (wrote) that 'I will share what is the biggest domaining secret in my eyes'.

Then I said exact the same - just added that 'I have time to think about...' ('...what is the biggest domaining secret in my eyes.').
This has exactly nothing to do with 'picking up one that others mention'.

Please read carefully what I wrote and try to differ, then you will understand.

Last edited:
•••
This thread will never make the total so it's all redundant imo

•••
Last edited:
•••
The Biggest Domaining Secret..

The cream rises to the .top :P

•••
•••
•••
•••
How about sideburns ? (secret is stick with .com)

•••

You fell for his plot. Good Marketing is making people shout your name. and you just did it.

He probably got paid with a bonus for exceptional results.

•••
take calculated risk...earn before you invest .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back