IT.COM

The best method to find premium domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

prodomaining

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
there is many methods to find premium domains, Google keywords, browse expired domains auctions, i'm using the site Bolds.org that add popular prefixes and suffixes to find high quality domains.
is this a good method or do you have other methods that you can advice to find quality domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Any advice about premium domains Finder tools or tips

•••
just adding a prefix or suffix to a keyword, does not make it premium or valuable

i think one should study what is premium and what is not, as that would make the quest easier.
that comes from reading.

cuz, anybody can stick "premium" next to their name in a sales post or listing description.

imo...

•••
•••
Try Afternic
Godaddy auctions
Even ebay has some.. Names

.rs lol
Buy .com only

•••
but they are expensive and using this method i found TobaccoHelp.com that i sold it for hundred

•••
•••
expireddomains.net
namecatch.com

•••
Bolds.org doesn't seem very good at all, doesn't add many prefix or suffix to the keywords.. this isn't going to find you premium domain names only possibly brandable ones.. there is a list of decent domain generators here.. Good domain generators

•••
Don't expect to find a five-figure name available for reg fee.

Review DNJ reports and see what sells and try to acquire similar quality names priced below "market value"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back