NameSilo

My method of hand-registering brand-able domains. Share us yours.

Labeled as tips in General Domain Discussion started by Fadi H, May 15, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Fadi H

Fadi H NamesMan Gold Account VIP

For this thread i'm going to explain my new, easy method for hand registering brand-able domains.

I will start by giving a shoutout to Pinetools.com, Which is a site offering many free online tools that has been great and very helpful for me.

When i'm into hand registering brandable domains, I begin by forming a good list of common keywords/verbs .etc and then open the "add text to each line" A simple tool that allows you to add a text ( Prefix/Suffix ) to each line of your original text. I simply add my preferred prefixes and suffixes and execute the tool to get my new text ready in one click.

Example :

Let's say your original text list is :

Home
    House
    Realty

You can choose add a prefix to each line. "e" for example, And after executing the tool it will result in :

eHome
    eHouse
    eRealty

Or a suffix "y" for example, And it results in :

Homey
    Housey
    Realtyy

========================================================

Of course i put a large number of keywords, 500 keyword list for each round, And then i copy paste my new text on GoDaddy bulk domain availability checker, And go through the results one by one to pick my favorites.

There are many good prefixes and suffixes to combine with your lists ( ly, io, it, up, co and .etc ) so this will get you plenty of opportunities to register some decent names.

A sample of my today's ( BrandPa approved ) hand regs using this method :

I hope the above has been clear and helpful.

Cheers,
    Fadi.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Ayman Hafez

Ayman Hafez Upgraded Member Blue Account

3. karmaco

karmaco Top Member VIP

I donโ€™t think people will be clamoring to give their secrets away ๐Ÿ˜‰

One that is used by everyone- follow the drop lists. I get many ideas as well as names that way.

4. marijuanadomain

marijuanadomain Established Member

5. Fadi H

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  6. marijuanadomain

I just had reg snugglyrobots.com and snugglyrobot.com
    People are getting lonely and robots will doing alot of work for the elders.
    Gone were the days where I hand reg with GD 99cent and resell for 10000% ROI.

7. marijuanadomain

@fadi....99% of my domains in my squarely.com portfolio are hand reg at 99cents...

8. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

Have a few brews...Come up with keyword subject then cover combinations.

Last edited: May 24, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  9. DNfront.com is daily listing available brandable and worthy names. I use to register some

10. Fadi H

DNFront is a nice site.

11. Oruko

Oruko Established Member

I will share some of the methods I use and I hope it helps!

1. Adding the suffix -ive where applicable. E.g Gallant to form Gallantive , Prudent to form Prudentive

2. Adding letter E in between words ending with ly. E.g Curely as Cureley , Certainly as Certainley

3. Combining 2 related real words. E.g Peak and Zenith as PeakZenith (Both denoting success, great height, top etc), another example here is Swift and Nimble as SwiftNimble (Both denoting speed, quickness etc).

4. Using prefixes and suffixes derived from a real word. E.g Tru from True, Blu from Blue, Mazing from Amazing. etc.

5. I also randomly come up with words that never existed but are short, punchy, memorable and with less syllables. E.g Avenzu, Doobik , Zoontu, Zumfu , Vasvy etc

Last edited: May 25, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  12. Fadi H

Pretty sure you are still saving the big recipe in there :xf.grin:

13. FavourB

FavourB Established Member

Me I don't have tools I use, I just visualise a name after that I check whois to see if is available, if it is I ask myself which sector will be needing this?
    I put up my radio test and if it make sense I buy the domain..
    I got keroline.com
    And ciragold.com
    With this process, all other names I visualise are taken :banghead: like 80% of the name I visualised are gone, so I think using tools is easier and saves time and stress...
    But now I want to try GEO
    and yeah keroline has 3 offers now at low xx I said no to these offer,
    I never thought someone name was keroline when I bought this, I got to knew when I listed on undeveloped and I was seeing high views, went to check and notice people bear that name...
    Maybe one day one of the keroline's will need it:xf.grin::xf.wink:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up โ€“ and it's free!