IT.COM

discuss The 63 CHARACTERS DOMAINS SHOWCASE / POLL / DISCUSSION THREAD on namePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much you would pay for a perfect 63 DOMAIN if you have the money?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Not more than 1 MILLION USD

• Up to 2 MILLION USD

• Up to 5 MILLION USD

• Up to 10 MILLION USD

• Up to 20 MILLION USD

• Up to 50 MILLION USD

• Up to 100 MILLION USD

• More than 1 BILLION USD

• I don't know how much I would pay.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
THE OFFICIAL 63 DOMAINS SHOWCASE / POLL / DISCUSSION THREAD on namePros
Please read the following explanations about '63 DOMAINS' before posting your 63 DOMAINs and / or your Reply and / or voting at the poll.

:?: WHAT ARE 63 DOMAINS?
63 DOMAINS stands for 63 character domain names.
That means, 63 DOMAINS are domain names which contains 63 characters (left side of the dot).
63 characters is the maximum amount of characters in a domain name.

Those characters can be L (letters) / N (numbers) / dashes / mixed and other signs and / or symbols (IDN).
At the end there are the same rules like in any other domain name.

:?: HOW TO CREATE 63 DOMAINS?
Just be creative and combine 63 characters in a smart way with the extension you prefer.
Be sure that it have 63 characters before registering it.

:?: ARE THERE PERFECT 63 DOMAINS?
Yes, while 'perfect' is of course a relative term.
The most 'perfect' = 'aesthetic' 63 DOMAINS are those which have a clear and logic system / visible pattern in their structure while making sense in some creative way.

:?: WHAT IS THE SENSE BEHIND 63 DOMAINS?
The sense behind 63 DOMAINS is simply to own them like art if they are perfect.
Like (abstract) art / f. e. paintings - so 63 DOMAINS are controversial.

:?: WHAT IS THE VALUE OF 63 DOMAINS?
The value of 63 DOMAINS depends primarily to the purity of their pattern.
The more purity, the higher the price.
The price of perfect 63 DOMAINS are generally very high.

CONTENT OF THE 63 DOMAINS THREAD

:!: 63 DOMAINs SHOWCASE
Share (only) 63 DOMAIN/S in this thread and only your own.

:!: 63 DOMAIN POLL
Give your vote to one of the 9 available answers of the 63 DOMAIN poll above to see the results.

:!: 63 DOMAIN DISCUSSION
Discuss all about 63 DOMAINS related content.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just can't understand this madness..

•••
I just can't understand this madness..
@kingof.top is creating the equivalent of “fine art” domains. It’s domains for the extremely wealthy, such as those who pay millions of dollars for a Modigliani or a Basquiat painting.

Such domains operate on a conceptual rather than a commercial level, where the concept or idea involved in the domain take precedence over traditional valuation factors and commercial concerns.

•••
@kingof.top is creating the equivalent of “fine art” domains. It’s domains for the extremely wealthy, such as those who pay millions of dollars for a Modigliani or a Basquiat painting.

Such domains operate on a conceptual rather than a commercial level, where the concept or idea involved in the domain take precedence over traditional valuation factors and commercial concerns.

One of the smartest postings in this thread.
You understand whats going on.

•••
I like your confidence than your domains :)

•••

Most non-commercial artist of today are relatively poor and have to either live from commercial assignments (having to paint people's children) or from scholarships / subsidies. ;)

But honestly, I would be happy if some filthy rich guys actually got interested in these domains. It would proven me wrong and would probably make me (even more) open to ideas outside the so-called box. A (even) more humble person. Maybe. :P

•••
You guys are laughing now, but when the 63P (63 Premium) market takes off, you'll be trying to snag a domain from @kingof.top

:ahhh:

And just as a reminder, everyone back in the 90's also laughed about people who reg'd domains like pizza.com (for that huge fees in those days).

About 20 years later, everyone knows what the 'retarded people from the 90's' are doing right now. B-)

•••
And just as a reminder, everyone back in the 90's also laughed about people who reg'd domains like pizza.com (for that huge fees in those days).

About 20 years later, everyone knows what the 'retarded people from the 90's' are doing right now. B-)

True, but you don't see a higher commercial value in pizza dot com?! I would say that is a billion time higher.

In the end of the day, that's what counts. Domaining is as commercialized as it can be. Not an art school and not an art form. But, as I've said, I would be happy if these domain would sell, why not!

•••
I see what he's doing, or trying to do but the real question is if I were to purchase one before he does would he buy it from me for his collection? Probably not.

I admittedly have registered domains because they were different, for that reason only, but they were short and easy to remember. One example is HIJ.KY :) Not many of these type combinations available, therefore could be value some day.

I personally don't get it but it's his vision, so more power to him. Although I would never encourage anyone to follow this pattern. JMO..

•••
I personally don't get it but it's his vision, so more power to him. Although I would never encourage anyone to follow this pattern. JMO..
This goes well for domaining and perhaps even life in general. Don't try to follow the footsteps of others all the time. If you pick your own route, you'll always receive the satisfaction of doing what you really wanted to do. :)

Imagine staring at a domain portfolio full of domains that you don't like...

•••
Contemporary - art collectors will be much more impressed by a 63.DOMAIN than from a 'standard' domain like pizza.com (which has immense worth in 'traditional' / commercial domaining of course - but that's not part of the interests of a contemporary - art collectors's life).

•••
•••

Just because someone decides to price something like it's the Mona Lisa, doesn't make it a Da Vinci. Artwork can take months or years to complete, whereas registering a domain name takes mere seconds. A domain name's value as a collectors piece has a very unique audience, and is usually worth more in the eyes of the beholder than anyone else.

My 63 contribution for the day:

ististististististististististististististististististististist.ist

Long-ist istiest .ist ever!

•••
Contemporary - art collectors will be much more impressed by a 63.DOMAIN than from a 'standard' domain like pizza.com (which has immense worth in 'traditional' / commercial domaining of course - but that's not part of the interests of a contemporary - art collectors's life).

Whatever. Please let us know when you sell one of your pieces of art.

•••
Honestly I could see states banning these on billboards to avoid traffic accidents if in fact one of them ever sale.

I don't see how art comes in to play myself..

Last edited:
•••
Mona Lisa? - more like a finger painting on a postit note.
And you don't have to pay every year for your postit note collection.

At least you can show them to somebody (stick them on a wall or something) - what are you going to do with your loooooooooooooooong domains?

It's not like you'll manage to put the right amount of letters in the address bar to show somebody the website on your "unique" domain :rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••
He is not my mentor. I don't have a single .top domain!

•••
•••
@kingof.top is your mentor and you're doing the same to become a millionaire/billionaire? Or is he following you?
He registered it in November so he wasn't inspired by this parody thread...

I'm sure both of them are already counting the imaginary money they'll earn :rolleyes:

yK2Yb3C.jpg

•••
When the renewals come, OP will wake up

•••
WHAT IS THE SENSE BEHIND 63 DOMAINS?
The sense behind 63 DOMAINS is simply to own them like art if they are perfect. >> Hilarious.

•••
When the renewals come, OP will wake up
That would be the LOGICAL way - but nothing about king's collection is logical or reasonable...

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back