NameSilo

discuss The 3D Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone! The 3D market appears to be exploding! Record takes at the box office by movies such as Avatar and Alice in Wonderland and the announcement this week of the new 3D TV which is set to hit markets shortly have helped buoy interest in 3D multimedia platforms. Even the major American television network NBC has jumped in and will be broadcasting the NCAA Final Four basketball games in 3D!

A direct beneficiary from this renewed interest and greatly improved 3D technology is the domain business. Some of you had foresight many years ago and reg'd great names early on. Others (myself included) have only become aquainted with 3D domaining more recently, but see the huge potential this market has opened up for domainers.

Let this be the place for you to show off your 3D domain names. Ask for opinions, marketing strategies or even an appraisal or guesstimation of value. Also, feel free to post any relevant news releases/articles related to the 3D industry.

I will start the thread off with a few of my own reg's..

3DHighDefinitionTV.com (also have plural)
3DHomeEntertainment.co.uk
3DHometheaters.org
3DStreamingMovie.com
3DVancouver.com
3DWhistler.com

Saucey. ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
free3dwebcam.com

not bad, quite nice

-

3dvideos,us sold for $48 at bido , i lost the bidding lol

my own 3d names didnt get any bids :(

•••
•••
•••
done for sure now lol
its my addictive personality 3d on the brain

•••
Just noticed 3dcellphone.info up for auction today at Bido.
There has been some nice names listed lately.

•••
Just regged 3dWebDesigning.com

•••
Amazon: 3D 101 Center

Did you see what Amazon.com did?
They have a new "3D 101 Center"

Going Mainstream, big time!

•••
•••
Had to have one more
3dweathermap.com

•••
•••
3dvideorecorder.com just received a pre-bid on BIDO.

Check it out..... don't miss out....

See sig for link. Starts in 30 minutes!

Winning bid was $50. I'll probably take it. This isn't exactly my area of interest. I have one more 3d left that I'm hoping will work out better.... though I do think this is a nice one. I expect he'll flip it and come out better.

Last edited:
•••
Since you need a 3d hdmi cable thought id just reg

3dhdmi.co.uk
3dhdmicable.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
3Dfit .co.uk (not my domain)

Is at auction on Sedo with a 300 Euro bid.

•••
Who has the most 3D domains?

Anyone have 500? 1,000?

•••
I don't understand all those .de regs either...I guess some people have money to burn, because that looks like a lot of money down the drain...

Cosign!

•••

Anyone have 500? 1,000?

Not quite 300, so i'm looking at under £2000 invested. All in all, I've spent what it would have cost to buy a 3D TV ...glasses etc, a reasonable holiday......think it's a fair punt. As we all know...early days...early days...

•••

Anyone have 500? 1,000?

I'm at about 600... but 250 of those are dot-info's which i bought for the sole purpose of funding the whole thing... after tuesdays sell of 3dCellphones.info for a hundred, I feel pretty good about that decision now - I have some very, very good dot-info's that will range from (guessing), $20 -$200 (movies3d.info...3dNotebook.info...3dAR.info.... 3dDigitalCameras.info...online3dgames.info...etc)

- - - - - -
Looking over some of my names i noticed one I regged when I went a kittle overboard regging 'HD 3D' names.... but this one might save me from losing money on all the future drops, was curious what u all thought:

• HD 3D TELEVISION.co.uk

In comparison, 3dTelevision.us sold for $210

- - - - - -
and for as long as I'm on these boards talking 3d with you all, there are two future niches which get no attention that I bought into early, and funny enough, seem to be one of areas I will be waiting on the most
• 3D Books and 3D Dating

I have some killer dating names (3dDatingSite.com... 3dMatchMaker.com... Etc) and every top category for the books (3dHistoryBooks.com.... 3dFictionBooks.com...etc) ...

How does anyone feel about these niches?

Thnx!
- - - - -

BTW...
D-K, brother.... You Rock Man!!
Thanks for leading the brigade!!!

•••
I'm at about 600... but 250 of those are dot-info's which i bought for the sole purpose of funding the whole thing... after tuesdays sell of 3dCellphones.info for a hundred, I feel pretty good about that decision now - I have some very, very good dot-info's that will range from (guessing), $20 -$200 (movies3d.info...3dNotebook.info...3dAR.info.... 3dDigitalCameras.info...online3dgames.info...etc)

- - - - - -
Looking over some of my names i noticed one I regged when I went a kittle overboard regging 'HD 3D' names.... but this one might save me from losing money on all the future drops, was curious what u all thought:

• HD 3D TELEVISION.co.uk

In comparison, 3dTelevision.us sold for $210

- - - - - -
and for as long as I'm on these boards talking 3d with you all, there are two future niches which get no attention that I bought into early, and funny enough, seem to be one of areas I will be waiting on the most
• 3D Books and 3D Dating

I have some killer dating names (3dDatingSite.com... 3dMatchMaker.com... Etc) and every top category for the books (3dHistoryBooks.com.... 3dFictionBooks.com...etc) ...

How does anyone feel about these niches?

Thnx!
- - - - -

BTW...
D-K, brother.... You Rock Man!!
Thanks for leading the brigade!!!

Blimey, 600? I admire your commitment. I like the 3d Book vibe...hadn't even thought about it ..it makes sense tho. Portable readers, pictures/video clips in 3D book etc.

Definitely agreee on the 3D dating...think it'll be massive. Will make the appraisal of the dates in question a lot easier :P :laugh: :O :'(

I've regged DAT3D.com ...:|

•••
added one more
3dwebcamchat.com
Wow 600 now i dont feel bad at all

•••
300, 600? Anyone ever heard of diversification?

Brad

•••
300, 600? Anyone ever heard of diversification?

Brad

holosx.com hologran.com artorrent(s).com holofights.com oledoled.com

dezard.com etc etc:blink:

•••

Wow, just wow.

300, 600.

I have 11, an eye on another one, but no biggie if I don't get it.

Diversification is good, so I am also moving into good solid aftermarket .coms that I can pick up for cheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back