Domain Empire

Text Spam From New Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I rarely use privacy when registering domains but I might have to start. My phone, texting and everything wont stop. Anyone have any suggestions of how they handle this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Between the texts and the calls its so annoying

•••
Maybe have to put local cab company telephone number down for the first few days, and zero click landers to get the instant type in traffic

•••
I know it's not right, but that was f***ing funny!!!!

•••
We should use a spammer phone number for few days

•••
or maybe indian tax office

•••
Think bigger, FBI direct line.

•••
why not state's attorney?

..selling a new site design + logo :)

•••
•••
No end user ever is going to call you over your whois phone. Or even contact you over whois email. Put up a sales page on the domain name with a contact form. Nobody goes to whois first, they go to the domain name and see if it is up or not. Do not use your main phone and email in whois and you are set.

•••
No end user ever is going to call you over your whois phone. Or even contact you over whois email. Put up a sales page on the domain name with a contact form. Nobody goes to whois first, they go to the domain name and see if it is up or not. Do not use your main phone and email in whois and you are set.

Wrong, I have sold domains by inbound emails from end users.

•••
Wrong, I have sold domains by inbound emails from end users.

The first thing they visit is the domain name itself, nobody goes to whois first. Put up a sales page and/or contact form and your whois info will not matter, you have a choice.

•••
The first thing they visit is the domain name itself, nobody goes to whois first. Put up a sales page and/or contact form and your whois info will not matter, you have a choice.

I set a for sale landing page on all my domains. I have sold some receiving inbout emails. Some buyers like to know with who they are doing business with.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back