Dynadot

domains Tesla has purchased the domain cybrtrk.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
The highly-anticipated Tesla pickup truck will be unveiled on November 21, just a week from now. In advance of this unveiling, Tesla has filed for a trademark with some non-standard spelling. It looks like they will be stylizing the name of the truck as: “CYBRTRK.” - cybertrk.com (Cybertruck.com?)

Read more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bad domain. Seller won a lottery ticket

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for this Awesome info @Lox

•••
The domain was just registered November 7, 2019. Its obvious that someone within the company with prior knowledge or someone in the trademark office registered the name with inside information.

•••
The domain was just registered November 7, 2019. Its obvious that someone within the company with prior knowledge or someone in the trademark office registered the name with inside information.

How do we know that Tesla didn't just reg it?

"Purchased " from whom/where

Person/Registry

Looks to me like they Reg'd it themselves.

Last edited:
•••
How do we know that Tesla didn't just reg it?

"Purchased " from whom/where

Person/Registry

Looks to me like they Reg'd it themselves.

2018-01-19 Deleted Expired

•••

So with a date that old someone thought it up, and dropped it.

And a new date of just under 2 weeks ago

All that means is it went Back to the registery

And sat there Un regd ( for almost a year)

And Tesla went and regd it 11/07/19

Last edited:
•••
Bad domain. Seller won a lottery ticket
No domain is bad, it just needs the right owner. If one would think a domain is good, then there are more people like him who would think the same thing.:xf.smile:

•••
Google is also a bad domain.

•••
Since the news broke about the reveal date, I've been so excited about the unveil. Anyway, I don't really any buyer would care about this, they care strictly about how good the vehicle is.

•••

correction

CYBRTRK dot com (redirect Tesla com)
Deleted /Expired 2016-04-26
2019-11-07 New

CyberTrk dot com
Deleted / Expired 2018-01-19
2019-11-14 New

•••
Google is also a bad domain.
No domain is bad, it just needs the right owner. If one would think a domain is good, then there are more people like him who would think the same thing.:xf.smile:
Its now in the class of google because tesla bought it. If a newbie had posted it in the appraisal channel, your judgements would have been different

•••
this abbreviation "CYBRTRK" is a bit hard to read and also very hard to remember.

I think this would be much better:

CyberTruck.com
CybTruck.com

:coffee:

Last edited:
•••
Its now in the class of google because tesla bought it. If a newbie had posted it in the appraisal channel, your judgements would have been different

You misunderstood my post. I think both are "bad" domain names. But the value is in the eye of the beholder.

•••
You misunderstood my post. I think both are "bad" domain names. But the value is in the eye of the beholder.
Absolutely. My point exactly...
@Haykay2005 The only "good" name is a real common word.

•••
•••
Apple didn't own its device names at first, either. I assume Tesla will upgrade later to cybertruck.com, because this squished word looks like cybertrak or cyberturk.

•••
cool name ... but what was the name exactly? I have already forgotten it since I scrolled down to post this post :)

•••
Interesting

Last edited:
•••
•••
CYBRTRK sounds like...

CyberTurkey :xf.wink:

•••
Let's just hope the branding team didn't put the truck together. They may have forgotten some very important pieces.:xf.smile:

•••
they didnt 'buy' the name, please correct title - they just registered a bad name 9 days ago.

and a bunch of crap alternatives has been registered yesterday

•••
Back